NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only) EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only) EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only) EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only) EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only) EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only) EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only) EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only) EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only) I_vote_lcapEmerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only) I_voting_barEmerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only) I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only) I_vote_lcapEmerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only) I_voting_barEmerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only) I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Corren
Admin
Corren

Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only) Empty
PostSubject: Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only)   Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only) EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 6:12 am

The surreal company of the forest and winds were spectacular; Emeric let his long, dark coat flow in suit with the breeze. The man pulled his hand to his face, securing his velvet mask. Gripping at his sleeves, he followed the sound of commerce. However, Emeric knew it was a matter of moments before confronted with the less than mediocre guard forces within this city known as Konohagakure. That was exactly his intention.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only)   Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only) EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 6:16 am

Fio was sitting next to the guard, resting, and saw the man in the Velvet mask. She knew not of who he was, nor his intention, so she just watched for the time being, not attacking, and not really moving.
Back to top Go down
Corren
Admin
Corren

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only)   Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only) EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 6:18 am

Emeric kept composure, and followed his path towards the city gates. In a moment of seconds, he would reach the guarded entrance. The hooded man was amused, and slightly disappointed he had not been halted.
Back to top Go down
Corren
Admin
Corren

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only)   Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only) EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 6:20 am

Corren waved at his partner, and patted himself down. "I'll be back in a sec, Kuro. There's something I need to check out". Corren grinned, despite himself. He was uneasy, without knowing why. He took a few steps outside the village gates, leaving his partner just inside, and confirmed his fears. He was feet away from a stranger giving off a peculiar aura of posture.

"Ah, good tidings, friend!"
Back to top Go down
Corren
Admin
Corren

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only)   Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only) EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 6:23 am

Emeric kept his body still, yet showing his muscles to have already relaxed as a sign to show himself devoid of stress. He greeted the young boy with a gesture of acceptance, and couldn't help a small twitch of his lips behind his mask.

"As good as they are, I must offer the same onto you, young man. I am Emeric, a traveler. Where are your friends, my boy? Surely you aren't permitted to infer upon armed strangers alone. Your guard seems rather less than active".
Back to top Go down
Coolaustin18

Coolaustin18

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only)   Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only) EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 6:28 am

Austin was reading a book when he ran into the village gates "Ow that hurt." Austin looks at Corren and Emeric he decides to keep a eye on the mysterious man. Austin jumps into a tree and watches them while he hides in the leaves.
Back to top Go down
Corren
Admin
Corren

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only)   Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only) EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 6:30 am

Emeric chuckled. "This village is full of abnormal children. I expect you all to grow up strong, given the chance". Emeric glanced at the boy who settled himself in the trees. "You both as well. It really is a shame".
Back to top Go down
Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only)   Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only) EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 6:36 am

Kuro Volk, with his arms crossed, tapped his foot in waiting for his partner, and scoffed as he started walking toward the gates

"This is taking too long.."

He walked out to see Corren along with a black robed figure in front of him, along with another mongrel that posed no threat to him.

"Hm, aren't you a sight to be held."

He stood next to his partner, and kept his guard up, whoever this was, he was not an ordinary person, his clothing alone gave that away. "Who is this man.."
Back to top Go down
Corren
Admin
Corren

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only)   Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only) EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 6:41 am

Emeric turned his glance to the newest member, a seeming allegiance with this other boy shrouded in white. Emeric peeled his face cloth off, and pulled back his hood, revealing his face.

Emeric was a stoic man, his skin smooth and barren of wrinkles or scares, spare the one above his right ear. His structure showed masculinity, giving his slight facial hair a handsome expression. His lips, pulled upward in a humored smile that gave only the barest of hint. However, the most striking feature were his eyes. They were both incredibly bright green, almost un-human.

"I take it you are this boy's friend. I was seemingly correct, as you all show a considerable amount of unique potential. It shames my honour and pains my heart to have to carry out my mission".
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only)   Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only) EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 6:44 am

"I'm sorry to be so blunt, and rude, but may I ask what your mission in?" Fio says, getting up now, and making sure her hood is off.
Back to top Go down
Corren
Admin
Corren

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only)   Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only) EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 6:49 am

"Release, Craft" Emeric chanted, extending his hand as green crystalline began shaping the skeleton of a massive trident made of pure emerald. "I will allow you to guess, young lady..." With unimaginable speed, the man whipped the weapon behind him, ripping and shredding the tree behind him to several feet away. In an instant, the village guard was in an uproar.

Chakra: ???/???

Last edited by Corren on Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Corren
Admin
Corren

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only)   Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only) EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 6:56 am

Corren took an unsteady step backwards. "What are y-..." Corren was a bundle of sarcasm and joy, a flame of splendor never tainted by the pools of hatred of fear. However, Corren was feeling an empty pit in his stomach like no other before.
Back to top Go down
Corren
Admin
Corren

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only)   Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only) EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 6:58 am

Emeric tilted his jaw. "I will give you five second to move. After that, we will be leaving. All of you, with me. Attack me now, and you will die. I highly suggest making ground between us to prepare, my young friends".
Back to top Go down
Coolaustin18

Coolaustin18

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only)   Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only) EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 7:01 am

Austin looking at the mysterious man he jumps out the tree. "You know I've always wanted a challenge, and your it." Austin not thinking throws kunai at the mysterious man.
Back to top Go down
Corren
Admin
Corren

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only)   Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only) EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 7:11 am

Emeric let the kunai reach him, and clang against his skin as if made of steel. It fell to the ground, cracked at the tip. Emeric weaved hand signs just as village shinobi reached them. He sent out a cloud of dust, sparkling within the sunlight. "Let us be on our way". He snapped his fingers, and the cloud of dust swarmed around the chosen few, wrapping them in crystalline casing. "Crystal Release, Encampment transfer". They shot up into the sky, as well as Emeric. "...Crystal Release, Emerald Crystal Labyrinth!" Within the air, a massive dome of pure green crystal formed itself within the sky, as large as an entire village. However, the forest was not spared from the original technique, so as everyone appeared within, they were inside of a giant emerald forest, all split up from one another.
Back to top Go down
Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only)   Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only) EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 7:17 am

Kuro Volk opened eyes to see a discomforting sight before him, everything around him was turn to crystal and he did not know where he was, but he dismissed his surroundings as he saw neither Corren or any of the others and scoffed as he made his way through the crystal forest.

"No ordinary man indeed.."

He saw nothing but emerald trees around him as he looked for the man who was responsible for doing such a thing to his master.

"Mongrel.."
Back to top Go down
Corren
Admin
Corren

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only)   Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only) EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 7:21 am

Emeric counted the bodies within, as the entire dome itself was fully linked to him. He counted a number different from that of which he originally believed. However, it was no matter. Emeric was here to fulfill a mission, and it will be done. It, however, is an incredible shame for it to have to be children...
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only)   Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only) EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 7:26 am

Fio looked around as everything was Emerald now. She knew it might be a bad idea to use fire, as it reflects its light off of the Emerald.. She did draw her sword, and moved ahead, through the Emerald trees and everything.
Back to top Go down
Corren
Admin
Corren

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only)   Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only) EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 3:29 am

Emeric rolled his shoulders, rubbing the subtle cloth of his robes. "By Ire, I can only pray for the determined outcome...". The Emerald Man swung his titanic crystalline trident over his shoulder, and traversed into the forest of gems.
Back to top Go down
Corren
Admin
Corren

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only)   Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only) EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 3:32 am

Corren gasped an open breath, and shot upwards from the hard ground. "Huh..." Corren examined, the angelic features of his face distorting in interest and pique. "I guess that man is no greenhorn". He gestured to the emerald realm he now resided in. "I guess I should see if I'm alone in here. No use sitting here and waiting to get stabbed".
Back to top Go down
Corren
Admin
Corren

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only)   Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only) EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 3:34 am

As Emeric entered his own creation of beauteous splendor, his lips pulled into a gruff smile. "Seeing this, it makes me miss my home on Ire". Emeric ran a hand, smoothly though his soft and contended hair. "I'll have to finish this soon".
Back to top Go down
Coolaustin18

Coolaustin18

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only)   Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only) EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 3:41 am

"Finish what your not finishing nothing while I am here." "I have to admit you out done yourself with the crystals everywhere you look is crystal oh but ill change that soon enough." Austin Throws exploding Kunai at Emeric looking for the perfect distraction.
Back to top Go down
Corren
Admin
Corren

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only)   Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only) EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 3:50 am

Emeric heard an explosion far away from him. He chuckled and pulled his hood back over his face. This place is completely made of crystal with reflective properties. The entire place is mirrors. "Crystal Release, Crystal Mirror" Emeric chanted, and an invisible frame of crystal appeared in front of him. He gently tapped the top frame, and performed another set of hand signs. "Crystal Release, Emerald Crystal Clone". As he stepped away, five perfectly formed copies of Emeric emerged, as if from another world. Each one held skill relative to his own, and would not be easily touched. If at all. He dispersed the mirror, and sent the clones on their way.

Chakra: ???/???
Back to top Go down
Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only)   Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only) EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 4:07 am

Kuro Volk walked through the emerald forest, with anger as his drive to keep going, he knew he would find that impudent cur soon enough.

"I wonder if Corren has had any luck.."

His pitch black gear stood out immensely with all of this green around him, he had no intention of attaining the element of surprise here, he had to have power, he had to find Corren.

"This mongrel has really irritated me.. He no longer needs to live."
Back to top Go down
Corren
Admin
Corren

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only)   Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only) EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 4:14 am

Emeric considered a decorative approach, already considering a plethora of techniques to perform. Instead, he decided a simpler approach. "Crystal Release, Crystal Clone Reflection". Emeric closed his eyes, and then opened them. With this, he could now see everything his clones could. In a matter of moments, the children he brought here were all within his sight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only)   Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only) Empty

Back to top Go down

Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next