NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Pursuit of a Myth?[Invite Only] EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Pursuit of a Myth?[Invite Only] EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Pursuit of a Myth?[Invite Only] EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Pursuit of a Myth?[Invite Only] EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Pursuit of a Myth?[Invite Only] EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Pursuit of a Myth?[Invite Only] EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Pursuit of a Myth?[Invite Only] EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Pursuit of a Myth?[Invite Only] EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Pursuit of a Myth?[Invite Only] EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
Pursuit of a Myth?[Invite Only] I_vote_lcapPursuit of a Myth?[Invite Only] I_voting_barPursuit of a Myth?[Invite Only] I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
Pursuit of a Myth?[Invite Only] I_vote_lcapPursuit of a Myth?[Invite Only] I_voting_barPursuit of a Myth?[Invite Only] I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

Pursuit of a Myth?[Invite Only]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aionrap

Aionrap

Pursuit of a Myth?[Invite Only] Empty
PostSubject: Pursuit of a Myth?[Invite Only]   Pursuit of a Myth?[Invite Only] EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 2:37 am

Entering the establishment with a jingling of bells, Emilio took in the scent of leathers, metals, and burning wood. This surely was a weapon shop. Unique and gaudy weapons dressed the walls and many typical ninja tools were laid out neatly in a display case. Emilio wasn't a weapon guy. At least not with swords and all that traditional stuff, but he had caught wind the store came into possession of some taijutsu based weapons.

Tapping his fingers in a dull rhythm on the glass counter that was also the display case, he scanned his choices. Trench Knives, Katar, Brass knuckles, padded gloves, and a pair of nunchuks. Each a great weapon in the right hands, but only one stood out to Emilio. The pair of black steel nunchuks. two of them lay side by side as if twins in a nursery, each as beautiful as a new born baby in the teens eyes. Looked in captivation he was released from the spell by the clerks words. "Ahhh like those Nunchuks there? We have been trying to get rid of them. None of these youngsters now a days know a good weapon when they see one. Only concerned about cutting, slicing, and dicing." Emilio's gaze wandered up to meet the cashiers. A young man with fair brown hair. Nothing above average, just a typical guy. "Yeah they are nice, but I couldn't afford them." He hadn't even asked the price, but he knew it was out of his range. He wasn't poor, but he was making just enough money as a Genin to make ends meet. The man then leaned in supposedly to tell a secret. Emilio leaned in and exposed an ear. All of the other customers were seemingly preoccupied with trying out weapons or in a daze to see the exchange."I will give them to yo for free. . . Just think of it as a sponsor. You represent our store and bring in customers with your dazzling moves and you can keep them." He leaned back and looked at Emilio expectantly.

Of course he would nod yes, the weapons were way to stunning to say no to. So with one swift key movement, the clerk reached in and retrieved Emilio's new weapons. As they laid in his hands he could feel the cold steel. He had minor experience with them, but nothing above average, much room for improvement remained. "Thank you kindly, I will represent the store in a positive light. I promise." Making a fist and open palm, the two met as he bowed to his endorser.
Two sets of Nunchuks:
Back to top Go down
Illya

Illya

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of a Myth?[Invite Only]   Pursuit of a Myth?[Invite Only] EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 3:22 am

It was a pleasant afternoon; the sun was out, there were no clouds in the sky, and the air was warm. Illya roamed the streets of Konoha aimlessly as she was bored out of her mind. It had been a slow couple of months for the young konochi as she hasn’t been able to get a mission of late and no missions means no money, and no money means no food. Her stomach growled as the word food crossed her mind and a soft sigh escaped her lips. She was forced to live on ramen noodles and soda due to her financial problems and she began to feel she needed to start taking drastic measures to start gaining some quick money.

Her aimless roaming led her to an all too familiar store. Every day she would come and window shop on the latest weaponry and the like but there was something she desperately needed. An annoying chime rung out as she entered the shop, she always hated that annoying sound and frequently thought about cutting it down. Making her way to the section that housed katanas Illya’s red hues stared at the katana that was in a gold display case. The sword had no special abilities but the designed was something out of this world. The katana had two reinforced parallel blades set a small distance away from each other. The handle is black and the sheath his wide to fit the parallel blades. The guard is golden and has the image of a dragon I f it wasn’t for the fact that she was a proper lady; she would be drooling all over the display case. A soft sigh escaped her lips as the price was something she could not match on a genin salary even if she had been doing missions for three months! “I see you’re here again Illya-chan.” Peeling her eyes away from sword, she would notice the young female standing beside her. She was fair skinned and had blue hair, it was the daughter of the leader of her clan. “Mister could I have this katana please?” Illya’s heart would stop as the words spoken by the woman pierced her heart, the one thing she wanted the most in her life was being bought right in front of her eyes. “Y-Your buying this Tessei-san?” Illya said with a hint of disappointment in her voice. “Why yes Illya, I do believe I owed you a birthday gift. You’ve been wanting this sword for years, I think it’s time you owned it, after all you’ve earned it. ” The sword was placed in front of the young konichi and the one who purchased it gave her a warm smile. “Do your best Illya-chan.” With those words she parted from the store, leaving the girl speechless.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aionrap

Aionrap

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of a Myth?[Invite Only]   Pursuit of a Myth?[Invite Only] EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 3:40 am

Placing both of the nunchaku in a neat little knot of cloth, Emilio headed for the establishment doors. He was excited as ever to try out his new weapons, but it seemed he wasn't the only one. As he looked over his shoulder, his eyes were captured. A unique double bladed sword had apparently just been purchased. Helplessly he wandered over and examined the site from a distance. He didn't want to be breathing all over the lady, though he wanted to see the blade desperately. "Wow that's a cool sword you got there, congratulations I guess." He didn't really know what to say, so he bet he sounded a little goofy or annoying. His face twisted and he put on an embarrassed smile. "Sorry if I'm creeping, just a cool weapon." He put his hands up in representing his apology. If nothing was said, he would shamefully walk out of the store, feeling awkward as ever. But he would quickly forget the exchange happened and begin thinking of a journey to take his new companions on.
Back to top Go down
Illya

Illya

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of a Myth?[Invite Only]   Pursuit of a Myth?[Invite Only] EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 3:34 am

Clutching the sword to her large bust, she would watch as the woman exited the store. She dreamt of owning the magnificent blade and now it had belonged to her. A smile crept on her lips as yet again the woman who she had admired, respected and loved was able to make her feel special once more and she wasn’t going to let her down. After all she wanted her to love her too, oh how she wished to touch her magnificent body and make sweet lo-. Her train of thought was instantly broken as someone spoke from behind her. Turning around to greet the boy who was heavily breathing on her she gave a smile as he compliment her sword. “Thanks, You have pretty neat weapon as well. No need to aplogise I understand how easily someone could become fascinated with a weapon as beautiful as this. I’m Illya, and you are?” She said as she extending her hand towards the young man.
Back to top Go down
Aionrap

Aionrap

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of a Myth?[Invite Only]   Pursuit of a Myth?[Invite Only] EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 4:18 am

His eyes perked up in surprise and he met her hand with two of his and shook eagerly. Releasing his grip he spoke with a joyful tone. "I'm Emilio, you can call me Emil or Leo though, whatever suits you best. Oh and Happy Birthday I guess?" He chuckled nervously, not exactly sure if it was her Birthday, but he thought he had heard mention of one. Whatever, he shrugged off the thought. "Anyhow, i'm gonna assume that you're a ninja here, with a weapon like that." His head slightly tilted to the lift as if allianing a crooked picture frame.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of a Myth?[Invite Only]   Pursuit of a Myth?[Invite Only] Empty

Back to top Go down

Pursuit of a Myth?[Invite Only]
Page 1 of 1