NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Lucine Raenin Okami EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Lucine Raenin Okami EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Lucine Raenin Okami EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Lucine Raenin Okami EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Lucine Raenin Okami EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Lucine Raenin Okami EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Lucine Raenin Okami EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Lucine Raenin Okami EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Lucine Raenin Okami EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
Lucine Raenin Okami I_vote_lcapLucine Raenin Okami I_voting_barLucine Raenin Okami I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
Lucine Raenin Okami I_vote_lcapLucine Raenin Okami I_voting_barLucine Raenin Okami I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

Lucine Raenin Okami

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

Lucine Raenin Okami Empty
PostSubject: Lucine Raenin Okami   Lucine Raenin Okami EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 9:19 pm

Name: Lucine Raenin Okami

Background:
           Rae was an orphan adopted by the owner of a tea house. Growing up, she was taught herbs and was a waitress. Studying the Ninjutsu trainings whenever she could, she was a fit and keen girl... As many men admired.
          While she was taking the garbage out for the tea shop, she was jumped by three men that had come in after drinking too much sake. When they had her pinned against the wall, they had attempted to rape her. During this moment of absolute terror, her spirit forme burst forth, sending the men sprawling. In front of her ,was a black, shadowy wolf. Raenin, being in a state of terror from the men, screamed at the figure, before hearing it's voice in her mind. Confirming itsself as Sansuke, her spirit animal... She called BS. This lead to a heated argument, and the surprise of her Adopted parents. When they saw Sansuke, her adopted parents agreed... To hide her.
            Hidden from public, she was sent to the Hidden Leaf Village, to live with her uncle. Originally from Kiriga, she feels ill at ease and is quite afraid of men now.

Appearance:
            Lucine generally wears a white hoodie in public. When on a mission, she wears full Anbu garb.
Lucine Raenin Okami Lucine11
Lucine Raenin Okami Lucine12

Personality:

Due to her violent past, Lucine is shy toward men. However, this doesn't mean that she isn't kind. Willing to smile and behave, she usually has a short temper as well.

Specialization (Taijutsu, Ninjutsu, Genjutsu)

Major:

Ninjutsu- Summoning

Minour:

Taijutsu- Hard Fist

-Chakra Style (Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Lightning) (Only detail if Ninjutsu chosen as a Specialization).

Water.

Village of Allegiance:

Kiriga, but resides in Konoha with distant family.

Clan:

Seishin
Back to top Go down
http://tnnarupg.createaforum.net
Aegis

Aegis

Lucine Raenin Okami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucine Raenin Okami   Lucine Raenin Okami EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 6:17 pm

approved
Back to top Go down

Lucine Raenin Okami
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NaruPG :: Forum :: Graded Characters-
Jump to: