NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Fio Kiangi  EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Fio Kiangi  EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Fio Kiangi  EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Fio Kiangi  EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Fio Kiangi  EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Fio Kiangi  EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Fio Kiangi  EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Fio Kiangi  EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Fio Kiangi  EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
Fio Kiangi  I_vote_lcapFio Kiangi  I_voting_barFio Kiangi  I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

Fio Kiangi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dann432432

Fio Kiangi  Empty
PostSubject: Fio Kiangi    Fio Kiangi  EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 10:21 pm

Name: Fio Kiangi

Background: Her story truly begins at the age of 13. After going through the ninja academy and graduating into a Genin. She was wondering outside the village. This night she wandered with no particular meaning. Well, she didn't have meaning, but fate defiantly did. About an hour into her wandering, she stumbled upon a man. He wore the garb she wears today.

She touched him on the shoulder. He turned and looked at her. His eyes cold and death-like. He put his hand on her shoulder. He stared into her eyes, the two in a staring contest. She wouldn't break her stare, so the man looked away and grabbed his sword. He unsheathed his sword, and pointed it at her throat.

"Why do you stay? Why not leave and spare yourself any pain." He said. It didn't matter, she was frozen in fear. She tembled being in the mans presence. She slowly moved her arm to her blade. Her hand wrapped around her blade, and slowly unsheathed it. She had the blade at her side. His blade was still at her neck.

"Can't you move? You can't be that scared can you?" He said turning his blade and inching it closer to her skin. She shook and said, "N-n-no." "Then why haven't you ran? Just left when my blade was drawn?" The man asked this in a tone of confliction. Anyone could tell he felt wrong yet he knew what had to be done. He drew his blade back and said, "No one should have seen me... you need to die." He said, but then continued, "At least fight, so I won't feel guilty about killing an innocent Ninja."

She raised her sword. Her arms steadied, her pulse centering, and her eyes focusing. Her eyes met his and she smiled. "F-Fine, Ill fight you!" She jumped back and said, "Only if we fight by dueling rules."  "Fine. But, may I ask where exactly you learned dueling rules?" He asked with good reason.
"Fine, Ill tell you. I was born to a normal family, and we earned our living by our fathers sword fighting skills. They were passed down to me along with the rules." She said as a tear fell down her face. "If I fail to win, kill me. I will not disgrace my father... my dead father."

The man nodded in acknowledgement to her request. He understood what she meant. The sorry fact was... He was her father. He readied himself and they started the fight. It went on for a long while, about 20 minutes at least. She kept up with him. They kept going and going. She began to lose, she didn't have the endurance her father did at this point. Late in the fight, He came down with a heavy blow. It knocked her down and he was about to kill her. As what he thought the final slash was came down, she rolled out of the way. She grabbed her blade and quickly plunged the blade into the mans gut.

He fell back onto a knee. His hood came off and she became shocked. It was her father... the one who was supposed to be dead! Blood dripped out of her fathers mouth as he said his final words. "Fio... I wanted the best for you. Now I know I've taught you well. You helped fulfill one last wish of your old mans. You haven't the best idea of what it is... do you?" She shook her head. "You are able to defend yourself. You can overcome fear... You are truly an amazing daughter. I am sorry we had to have our final meeting here, with my death, but it did have to be done." He fell onto his back. His last breath escaped his lips.

She took her blade out of her fathers chest. She grabbed what he was wearing and put it over her shoulder. She took a kunai out of her bag and wrote on a tree. 'Bury this man, he was my father.. a great one.' She slowly walked back into the village, blood dripping of the blade which was being held with a tight grip.  She collapsed in the street. The fight took everything out of her. (TBC?)

Appearance:She is about 5'7. She wears black garb 99% of the time.  She usually has her face covered part way. Her eyes are orange like fire. She wears a metal belt loosely. She has a katana that has a red tip. It's name is Hamono reddo. It's name means Red Edged. She weighs about 130.

http://www.wallsave.com/wallpapers/1280x800/anime-warrior/665847/anime-warrior-ninja-girl-black-dark-eyes-female-fire-katana-665847.jpg

Personality: She's hot-headed, quick to judge, and in general mean.

Specialization (Taijutsu, Ninjutsu, Genjutsu)

Majour:Taijtusu

Minour: Ninjutsu- Fire

-Chakra Style (Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Lightning) (Only detail if Ninjutsu chosen as a Specialization). Fire. She uses it for the destructive power. Either that, or to heat up her food. She's kinda lazy when it comes to that.

Village of Allegiance:If a war between the village were ever to come, She would fight for the leaf if she wasn't the enemy.

Clan: Kiangi.

Last edited by Dann432432 on Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crylancelo

Crylancelo

Fio Kiangi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fio Kiangi    Fio Kiangi  EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 6:45 am

Accepted.
Back to top Go down

Fio Kiangi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum