NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Tenzo's Jutsu EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Tenzo's Jutsu EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Tenzo's Jutsu EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Tenzo's Jutsu EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Tenzo's Jutsu EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Tenzo's Jutsu EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Tenzo's Jutsu EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Tenzo's Jutsu EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Tenzo's Jutsu EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
Tenzo's Jutsu I_vote_lcapTenzo's Jutsu I_voting_barTenzo's Jutsu I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

Tenzo's Jutsu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tenzo Uzumaki

Tenzo Uzumaki

Tenzo's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Tenzo's Jutsu   Tenzo's Jutsu EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 8:42 am

Jutsu Name: Ninja Art: Super Beast Imitation Drawing (Rushing Bear)

Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu

Effect: The user draws two identical black bears which animates and rushes the opponent and lunges forward the first bear clawing the opponents shoulder while the other tackles the legs causing the user to spin. The user would then follow up with some sort of physical move.

Example: Tenzo summons his ink bears as the rush his opponent one claws as the other tackles as Tenzo runs forward. The resulting impact causes the opponent to spin mid air as Tenzo jump and Axe kicks his opponent in there skull instantly killing them.

Justu Name: Ninja Art: Super Beast Imitation Drawing (Exlposive Swallows)

Effect: The user will use a ninja tool scroll in addition to his drawing jutsu. In this case the tool of chioce would be explosive kunai. The user would take the tool scroll and draw several small swallows around each tool seal. He would then activate both the tool seal and animate his beast. But the tool would be concealed inside the drawing itself until the moment of impact when both the tools and the drawing explodes. (Could also be done the normal way)

Example: Tenzo grabbed from his tool pouch three explosive kunai which he threw above him but before they could hit the ground he would animate three identical drawings of swallows which swallows the kunai and rushed towards there target pelting and blowing up the target on impact.

Jutsu Name: Ninja Art: Super Beast Imitation Drawing (Wrathful Lions)

Effect: The use will draw up to five Lions which would then animate and rush there target and preform a flurry of slashes and bites or simply be used to subdue and opponent.

Example: Tenzo would draw then release five Lion beast that would rush the opponent the first four would the hit the opponent by pounching and slashing across the chest as the last lunges for the neck.

Jutsu Name: Ninja Art: Super Beast Imitation Drawing (Soaring Hawk)

Effect: The user will draw and animate a gaint hawk which could be used for transportation methods but also a method of flinging and opponent into the air.

Example: Tenzo releases his giant hawk and rides it into the air to avoid his opponents sword slash.  He would then at a decent height leap from the hawk ordering it to life at his oppp. The hawk then sky dives slamming its target into the ground as Tenzo falls above him ready to administer the final blow as the hawk ink splashes over the battlefield.

Jutsu Name: Ninja Art: Super Beast Imitation Drawing (Spirit Golem)

Effect: While in Tenzo's spirit form he then draws two identical golems that because of Tenzo's spirit will have increased strength making the wet ink feel as if it were solid rock. Once animated each golem would attempt its target each fist a different location but each causing the user to fly.

Example: Tenzo summons his ink golems while in spirit cloak. They would rush there target slaming there fist into the opponents chest and face sending them into a near by rock.

Jutsu Name: Fire Style: Searing Ink

Effect: The user will shoot boiling ink at thier target if connected the ink will severly burn the target then rapidly cools becoming hard and rubbery.

Example: TBA

Jutsu Name: Fire Style: Burning Ash

Effect: The user releases a toxic ash infused with gunpowder that when hits its target severly burns. When the user clenches his or her teeth creating a spark it will ignite the ash causing an explosion.

Jutsu Name: Fire Style: Flame Wheel

Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu

Effect: While in spirit transformation mode Sagittarius and Tenzo would run forward expelling flame from their mouth and leap into the air while curling into a ball. The flame would then propell them forward, make them spin and, cover them in thick flame.

Jutsu Name: Fire Style: Sagittarius' Reckoning

Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu

Effect: While in spirit transformation mode Sagittarius and Tenzo would emitt flame from there claws and teeth. The pair would then attack thier opponent with a flurry of searing slashes and bites.

Jutsu Name: Sealing Jutsu: Reaper Death Seal

Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu/Sealing

Effect: The user summons forth two clones as all three simultaneously preform the seals needed to activate the jutsu. After finishing the Shinigami(Death God) would appear and sends his hand through the user's body and soul rocketing towards the desirer target doing the a same but this time pulling and severing the targets soul killing it. In return the Shinigami also takes the users life.

Last edited by Tenzo Uzumaki on Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:37 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Corren
Admin
Corren

Tenzo's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenzo's Jutsu   Tenzo's Jutsu EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 8:44 am

Rushing Bear: B

Explosive Swallow: C
Back to top Go down

Tenzo's Jutsu
Page 1 of 1