NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Moving in day.  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Moving in day.  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Moving in day.  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Moving in day.  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Moving in day.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Moving in day.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Moving in day.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Moving in day.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Moving in day.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
Moving in day.  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMoving in day.  - Page 2 I_voting_barMoving in day.  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
Moving in day.  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMoving in day.  - Page 2 I_voting_barMoving in day.  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

Moving in day.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

Moving in day.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving in day.    Moving in day.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 12:21 am

Taking the other half- and the kunai -I chopped it up, setting the fruit aside for desert. Gorging on the spiced noodles, I ate until I couldn't and then some more.

"Not just Paring knives either."

Eating the last bit of apple, I threw the kunai with precision, catching a bug that was on the window sill on the other end of the room.

"For such an expensive place, too..."
Back to top Go down
http://tnnarupg.createaforum.net
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: Moving in day.    Moving in day.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 12:24 am

I sighed, "your telling me... glad i'm a doctor and not a shinobi.. pretty sure chunin do not get paid all that well." I said scratching the back of my head and stretching. "Well thanks for lunch but i think I'd better get back to the hospital.. don't be afraid to stop over some night, ok?" I ask her standing up and looking at her, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Moving in day.    Moving in day.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 12:26 am

"Technically... I got my Jounin certification."

Showing him the letter, I let him stare at my success- and what had surprised me in earnest.

Hah. He should be impressed.

I hope so.. It's why we haven't visited him...
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: Moving in day.    Moving in day.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 12:32 am

I stare at the piece of paper for a moment before groaning and sinking to my knees...
she's younger then me and now she is a jounin.. I said, internally crying at my own failure to become a jounin.
well there was that incident with the fish and the judges daughter.. Taka replied, laughing.

"Shut up taka" I whispered out loud, before standing and hugging her. "Congratulations okami, that is great news." I said, looking proudly at her.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Moving in day.    Moving in day.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 12:35 am

My face was red with horror as he sunk to the floor, as though he were a failure.

My my, someone has some explaining to doooo

Clearing my throat, I clapped my hands together, forming several handsigns....

Water style...

The surprise that I was holding was ready.
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: Moving in day.    Moving in day.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 1:12 am

She was forming hand signs, what on earth could she be doing...
"Okami..." I said in an asking tone, but soon my question was answered.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Moving in day.    Moving in day.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 1:18 am

Spewing the hot ramen water out of my mouth, I laughed as it hit Takumi- square in the face.
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: Moving in day.    Moving in day.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 1:21 am

I spluttered and wiped it off my face..
"Thanks... "I said to her, looking at my lab coat, now soaked in ramen broth. "Guess i'll go and change my coat before returning to work.." I said opening the door. "By the way, don't be a stranger, get a hold of me sometime, ok?" i said before walking down the stairs and heading off back to my home.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Moving in day.    Moving in day.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 1:38 am

Phase one, complete.

Time to figure out everywhere he goes.

Nodding silently, I opened my apartment window- leaping out to find my Kin's past.
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: Moving in day.    Moving in day.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 4:17 am

I walked along the path heading back to my house cursing her and her terrible taste in humor.
Honestly taka I'm glad things are patched up, but this was my last good lab coat, now it'll be stained for good.. I said to him grumbling as I entered my home. Walking up the stairs I entered my room and grabbed one of the coats from my cabinet. Do you think she was trying to get you to leave, that she was uncomfortable? Taka asked me, concerned.

"I don't know Taka, I just don't know" I said out loud, a little defeated. Donning the coat I exited my house, locking the door behind me. I guess i'll just have to visit again, though this time i'll bring a towel. I said to him, starting off for the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Moving in day.    Moving in day.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 4:27 am

Currently in wolf form, Sansuke and I stuck to the shadows, tracking him wherever he went.

I'm glad I added the leeks, too.

Yeah, he sticks out like a sore thumb due to that... And his usual smell. Hmm...

Running quickly through the shadows, we kept with his pace.
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: Moving in day.    Moving in day.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 3:29 pm

I arrived at the hospital and entered through the usual way. After making a few rounds I left, and headed into the forest. Walking quite a ways away from the village I came to the spot where we had killed the creature.

I'm sorry we had to lie to them taka, but they just didn't need to know why we injected that thing with the poisons... they'd want to be here. i said to him, looking at the prone form next to the creatures now stinking body.

"Hello, master..." I said to him, grabbing him by the back of the collar and wrenching him on his back. His eyes were rolling madly, but his body was fighting the toxins well. I pulled out a needle and injected a combination tranq and antidote to the poisons. The tranq also cut off access to the chakra network within the body, he was powerless."You are gonna tell me where your new lab is and i'm gonna do to it what I did to your old one..."

"What...." He gasped between breaths."You..were not meant to survive without our care... how are you alive?"

"I became a doctor, dear master... I've been keeping myself alive through daily cleansing techniques and chakra rituals. "But enough about me..." I said, holding up my hand, the faint outline of chakra on it, "what do i have to cut out of you, to make you talk?" I asked, pressing it against his arm gently, ripping open his coat sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Moving in day.    Moving in day.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 11:13 pm

The hell? I thought he injected it with poisons... And.. stuff...

For a Jounin, you aren't very bright. Look past it, look at their auras. Takumi's actually a little furious. But he's keeping it cool. The being that he's calling 'Master' is angry, scared, and frightened. I knew we'd turn up something... Smart thinking on that part.

Staring from the shadows, I knew that our black fur would blend in with the darker parts of the forest, as we observed my kin.
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: Moving in day.    Moving in day.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 11:33 pm

The man coughed a bit.."you new i'd come back.. and check it.. you injected a poison that would transfer through skin contact" he said laughing and looking at me sourly. "I taught you well..."

I pulled out a second needle filled with poisons, "yes you did, this is the same serum you used on me every day, a truth serum mixed with pain inducing poisons to ensure the truth.." I held it up to his neck. "your choice, tell me where your lab is now, or later.." I say, waiting for his reply.

"I have no lab... I have no workers.." he said laughing. "your way then.." I replied, sticking the needle in his neck and injecting the cocktail.

His screams ripped through the trees.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Moving in day.    Moving in day.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 4:49 pm

My ears flattened to my skull, trying to drown out the mans horrible shrieks.

This is as bad as the Interrogation session I went through...

Maybe it isn't what it looks like. You heard him, that's the guy who did this to Takumi.
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: Moving in day.    Moving in day.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 5:10 pm

"TALK!" I yelled at him, slamming my fist into his stomach.
He coughed and laughed at me, then spit on my shoes. "your serum is good, but nothing like mine" he laughed at me. deciding to play my trump card i leaned in close and whispered to him.

"i'm loosing control..."

the laughing ceased and for an insane moment fear spread across his face. He buckled his resolve though, and sneered at me. "so what you are loosing control, you are going to kill me anyways." he said, fighting against me grip.

"No i'm not going to kill you.. if i loose control i'm going to keep you alive as i cut your skin from the muscle then the organs from there places.. rearrange them then use you as a puppet." I said to him holding up my hand to begin the cutting. I was playing on his biggest fear, turning into a monstrosity like he has created.

"NOOOO" he yelled fighting against me.. "I'll talk I'll talk but get your blasted guard dog to leave us, it is not a natural creature..." He said pointing behind me. Turning I looked and saw the wolf, standing there... one of the bears agents no doubt, watching over me... DAMN "Go leave tell the bear what you saw here then, he may not understand but it is necessary.." I say turning once more to my master.. "Now Talk.."
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Moving in day.    Moving in day.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 6:03 pm

I just stared at them, my fear of the knife that Takumi held making me freeze. The man was staring, staring into me. He knew that I wasn't a true wolf.

Lucine. Snap out of it.

Despite Sansuke's voice, I couldn't stray from the thoughts, that my mind had decided to trail. Takumi was playing the torturer. A sudden animal need to run hit me, and I began to quiver where I stood. The forests sounds flooded my ears, the chittering of squirrels who were curious from the shrieks of the man. The buzzards that were flying overhead, attracted to the sounds of death.

What?..
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: Moving in day.    Moving in day.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 6:08 pm

I leaned in as the man told me where the base was. "Thank you.." I said to him, pulling out one last needle, in it was a sedative five times more power then normal. I injected it and stood up, looking at the vultures, they would have their meal today. Turning i walked towards the village, to give the information to the local shinobi leaders.. they could handle the lab, my part in this was done.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Moving in day.    Moving in day.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 6:09 pm

Stalking my Kin, I let out a low growl, staring at his back. Waiting for him to turn around, I tensed my muscles- animal instinct saying that I had to fix what just happened.
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: Moving in day.    Moving in day.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 10:36 pm

"Why are you following me?" I asked, irritated that bear would put a tail on me. "What does bear want to know.. did he see through my lie in his den?" I asked, not bothering to turn around. The path was heading into town now and I stopped, not turning and waited. "well?"
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Moving in day.    Moving in day.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 10:40 pm

My muscles released their tension, my potential energy now kinetic. Soaring through the air as Takumi turned, My front paws rammed into his chest- thus making the rest of my mass follow.

Lucine, no!
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: Moving in day.    Moving in day.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 10:43 pm

I fell the wolf on top of me and nearly plunged my chakra scalpel into it's heart, were it not for it's eyes. "you.. you were following me... why?" I said, knowing she must have seen it all.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Moving in day.    Moving in day.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 10:47 pm

"I had a feeling. A very bad feeling."

My eyes searched his, as I sniffed.

"Why didn't you tell me about this?"
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: Moving in day.    Moving in day.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 10:51 pm

"did you really want to know once you found out.." I asked, lying there with my arms outstretched.. "I've found in my life that the less people know of one another, the more they like each other.. I never wanted you to see how cruel i could be, how much malice and hate i had stored up." I said, looking at her, the smile returning. "If i could i'd never call upon those feelings, but this man.. he needed to die, and I let him.. in the end, peacefully go." I said, reaching up I scratched their ears.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Moving in day.    Moving in day.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 11:05 pm

I flicked my ears, tilting my head.

"I was worried about you... What if you let yourself go too far? Would I ever get you back?"

Sighing, I let Sansuke have a few words, too.

"Yeah. With no way to defend yourself from your own demons..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving in day.    Moving in day.  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moving in day.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NaruPG :: Konoha :: Main Square-
Jump to: