NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
A meeting of minds - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
A meeting of minds - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
A meeting of minds - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
A meeting of minds - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
A meeting of minds - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
A meeting of minds - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
A meeting of minds - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
A meeting of minds - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
A meeting of minds - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
A meeting of minds - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA meeting of minds - Page 2 I_voting_barA meeting of minds - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
A meeting of minds - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA meeting of minds - Page 2 I_voting_barA meeting of minds - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

A meeting of minds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wakitaro
Admin
Wakitaro

A meeting of minds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of minds   A meeting of minds - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 9:12 pm

A bit annoyed, I ordered another glass of water and, while drinking, I took a few stops to say:

"Well, if you do not believe me, I do not see the point in saying such things. A simple "I do not believe you" would have been sufficient."

I finished my glass of water and the hole in my mask shut itself once more.
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of minds   A meeting of minds - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 9:18 pm

"Now I didn't say i didn't believe you.. Only that you may be crazy. Do you believe I've seen spirits and giants?" I asked him, wondering his response but not waiting on the answer. "I've seen space time jutsu first hand... it was incredible. And it tends to make people believe in things." I say to him, folding my arms.
Back to top Go down
Wakitaro
Admin
Wakitaro

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of minds   A meeting of minds - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 9:24 pm

I lifted my shoulders in ignorance.

"I could not tell for giants, unless you mean the Tailed Beasts, but I did encounter spirits. My brother had quite his way with them, if I may say. Speaking of which, I was wondering, how many Tailed Beasts are there here? Where I come from, there are nine, from zero to eight-tails."

Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of minds   A meeting of minds - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 10:20 pm

"As far as I now their are nine tailed beasts, from zero to nine... with nine of course being the most powerful and unpredictable. Of course the tailed beasts haven't been seen for years.." I say to him, leaning over the table. "Why the sudden interest in the tailed beasts?" I ask him, eyes searching for any betrayal of emotion from his masked face.
Back to top Go down
Wakitaro
Admin
Wakitaro

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of minds   A meeting of minds - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 10:27 pm

I lifted my shoulders once more.

"I thought maybe they could provide me with some answers to my questions. Maybe they could help me understand what brought me here, so far away from home."

I sighed deeply. Maybe there was nothing to explain it; maybe it just happened like that, out of the blue.
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of minds   A meeting of minds - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 10:37 pm

"I doubt the tailed beasts would know... you'd be better off asking someone who knew of space-time jutsu." I said to him, pointing to the obvious. "If you came here from another world then it was probably by space-time jutsu and to get back you'd need the same, if it exists here." I say, sighing and leaning back in my seat.
Back to top Go down
Wakitaro
Admin
Wakitaro

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of minds   A meeting of minds - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 10:43 pm

"Maybe... Or maybe is it due to something else? After all, according to what I remember, I died in my world and woke up in this one. And, honestly, I know very little of space-time jutsu."

I leaned back in my chair, in thoughts.

"I beg your pardon. I should not be bothering you with my problems. I am sure you have your own, no need for mine too."
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of minds   A meeting of minds - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 10:51 pm

"Mine are small compared to yours, and simple too with the answered laid out before me, ready to be done." I said looking at him before pulling out a book and scribbling something down.

"Here this is the location of the shrine of the eight-tails. you might find something there that will help you." I said to him before handing the waitress my part of the bill.

"Good luck to you Wakitaro, may fortune smile upon you friend" I say, turning to leave.
Back to top Go down
Wakitaro
Admin
Wakitaro

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of minds   A meeting of minds - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 10:59 pm

I nodded.

"And may you find what you need to reach your goal. I fyou would to need anything, you could always come to me and I could see what I could do."

I paid for my two drinks and headed for the rooms in order to reach mine and get some rest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of minds   A meeting of minds - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A meeting of minds
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NaruPG :: Konoha :: Main Square-
Jump to: