NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Austin Vs Sumaru EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Austin Vs Sumaru EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Austin Vs Sumaru EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Austin Vs Sumaru EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Austin Vs Sumaru EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Austin Vs Sumaru EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Austin Vs Sumaru EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Austin Vs Sumaru EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Austin Vs Sumaru EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
Austin Vs Sumaru I_vote_lcapAustin Vs Sumaru I_voting_barAustin Vs Sumaru I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
Austin Vs Sumaru I_vote_lcapAustin Vs Sumaru I_voting_barAustin Vs Sumaru I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

Austin Vs Sumaru

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Coolaustin18

Coolaustin18

Austin Vs Sumaru Empty
PostSubject: Austin Vs Sumaru   Austin Vs Sumaru EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 3:23 am

Austin was walking into the main square when he sees this weird looking guy he walks up to the guy and sees that he has a headband. "I challenge you and I shall defeat you."
Back to top Go down
CyberTurtle77

CyberTurtle77

Austin Vs Sumaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Austin Vs Sumaru   Austin Vs Sumaru EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 3:53 am

Sumaru looks up at the stranger and says "ummm ok..." Sumaru stood up and said "We obviously cant fight here. Lets go the the forest." Sumaru then began to walk to the forest.
Back to top Go down
Coolaustin18

Coolaustin18

Austin Vs Sumaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Austin Vs Sumaru   Austin Vs Sumaru EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 3:54 am

Austin follows him behind watching his footsteps and studying the way he walks.
Back to top Go down
CyberTurtle77

CyberTurtle77

Austin Vs Sumaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Austin Vs Sumaru   Austin Vs Sumaru EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 4:00 am

The moment that they arrived at the forest Sumaru stopped walking. He turned around and activated his normal sharingan. "I hope you know im not gonna go easy on you." Sumaru then jumped back awaiting his opponent to attack.
Back to top Go down
Coolaustin18

Coolaustin18

Austin Vs Sumaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Austin Vs Sumaru   Austin Vs Sumaru EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 4:10 am

"Ahh good that's what I want to hear to bad for you I'm not going easy also." Austin gets in a taijutsu stance that has his palm facing Samuru and his other hand at his waist.
Back to top Go down
CyberTurtle77

CyberTurtle77

Austin Vs Sumaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Austin Vs Sumaru   Austin Vs Sumaru EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 4:37 am

Sumaru sighs and does 3 simple hand signs and then breathes in his stomach slightly inflating and when he opens his mouth chakara infused gunpowder goes flying out everywhere. Sumaru then bites down and ignites the gunpowder causing fire to go everywhere the gunpowder was.
Chakara: 430/450
Back to top Go down
Coolaustin18

Coolaustin18

Austin Vs Sumaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Austin Vs Sumaru   Austin Vs Sumaru EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 4:44 am

Austin leaps into the tree. "Ahh so we're playing that game are we all right." Austin does 5 hand signs that creates a razer sharp wind. Austin yells "Wind Release:Wind Cutter Jutsu." Austin pushes the razer sharp wind directly at sumaru cutting everything in its path.

Chakra: 325/350

Last edited by Coolaustin18 on Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CyberTurtle77

CyberTurtle77

Austin Vs Sumaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Austin Vs Sumaru   Austin Vs Sumaru EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 5:04 am

Sumaru quickly did more hand signs and countered the sharp wind with Fire Style:FireBall jutsu. The fireball went straight through the wind and the wind only made the Fireball travel faster at the tree Austin was in.
Back to top Go down
Coolaustin18

Coolaustin18

Austin Vs Sumaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Austin Vs Sumaru   Austin Vs Sumaru EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 5:13 am

Austin dodges it the second it was about to hit. "Wow arnt you a smart one eh" Austin quickly throws a kunai right at sumaru to distract him. Austin quickly goes to sumaru and tries to punch him in the face.
Back to top Go down
CyberTurtle77

CyberTurtle77

Austin Vs Sumaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Austin Vs Sumaru   Austin Vs Sumaru EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 8:19 pm

Sumaru quickly unsheathed his Katana to deflect the kunai. He saw Austin running up to him attempting to punch him in the face. Sumaru smiled and did 3 handsigns and took in a deep breath his stomach slightly inflating and when he opened his mouth chakara infused gunpowder came out. Austin was close up to him so he doubted he could dodge it. Sumaru bit down igniting the gunpowder.
Chakara: 410/450
Back to top Go down
Coolaustin18

Coolaustin18

Austin Vs Sumaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Austin Vs Sumaru   Austin Vs Sumaru EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 8:24 pm

Austin had to think fast in order to not let it touch him he knew he dident want to but he had to. "Water Release: Water Bullet Technique." Austin shouted spitting high speed water bullets at Sumaru. "See if you can dodge that why dont you."

Chakra:310/350
Back to top Go down
CyberTurtle77

CyberTurtle77

Austin Vs Sumaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Austin Vs Sumaru   Austin Vs Sumaru EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 8:44 pm

Sumaru was untouched by the water bullets since they hit the fire from his burning ash causing them to evaporate to steam. Sumaru used the steam as cover for him to mimic his opponents jutsu. He copied the handsigns and shot Water bullets back at his opponent.
390/450
Back to top Go down
Coolaustin18

Coolaustin18

Austin Vs Sumaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Austin Vs Sumaru   Austin Vs Sumaru EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 8:49 pm

"Ahh I see that sharingan of yours ill just have to pry it out of your eye socket." Austin Quickly Dodges the water bullets sense it is his own jutsu after all. "Hmm Now I cant believe I had to use my best jutsu on you. Oh well no one has ever dodge this." "Secret Technique: Shadow Sewing." Shadows as sharp as needles charge to Sumaru trying to kill him with one hit.

Chakra: 285/350
Back to top Go down
CyberTurtle77

CyberTurtle77

Austin Vs Sumaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Austin Vs Sumaru   Austin Vs Sumaru EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 8:59 pm

Sumaru got hit by one of the shadows and it went through his arm. Sumaru was about to be hit by the others one he activated his EMS. Sumaru yelled and a skeleton made out of chakara appeared protecting Sumaru. Sumaru was in the the chest being guarded by the ribs. The shadows were easily rendered useless once they hit the Susano'o. The color of the Susano'o was black and it was black chakara that created it. Sumaru looked at Austin with a sadistic smile on his face and said "DO YOU WANT TO DIE?!?!?" A Black sword appeared in the right hand of the Susano'o. Sumaru began to move closer with the Susano'o.
Chakara: 265/450
Back to top Go down
Coolaustin18

Coolaustin18

Austin Vs Sumaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Austin Vs Sumaru   Austin Vs Sumaru EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 9:07 pm

Austin makes a shocked face. "What grrrr how dare you use a S rank jutsu against me well Ill just return the favor." Austin lets Sumaru get close enough to him to use his special jutsu. Austin smirks at his opponent. Austin shouts "Secret Jutsu:Beast Tearing Palm." A wind just like wind cutter but bigger and faster is forming infront of Austin. Austins hand is open like a sowrd about the strike, He slices this hand and the wind goes to Sumaru.

Chakra:160/350
Back to top Go down
CyberTurtle77

CyberTurtle77

Austin Vs Sumaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Austin Vs Sumaru   Austin Vs Sumaru EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 9:29 pm

SUmaru still had the sadistic smile and he did a substitution jutsu. The wind hit the Susano'o but it barely even pierced it. Sumaru was behind him for there was a rock that he used to replace himself with. He had his Katana in hand and then stabbed him in his leg. Then his other leg. Then in his arm, and in his other arm. Sumaru then brutally kicked Austin in his face. Sumaru then closed his right eye and the black flames of Amatartsu came out and began to consume the rest of Austin's chakara. Not all of it thought he would leave him enough just to get himself some where to get help. Sumaru looked back at Austin and said "If you try something like that again best believe I will kill you." Sumaru then walked away and as he walked away a black aura could be seen around him
Chakara: 40/425
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Austin Vs Sumaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Austin Vs Sumaru   Austin Vs Sumaru Empty

Back to top Go down

Austin Vs Sumaru
Page 1 of 1