NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
The three Couriers.  EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
The three Couriers.  EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
The three Couriers.  EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
The three Couriers.  EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
The three Couriers.  EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
The three Couriers.  EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
The three Couriers.  EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
The three Couriers.  EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
The three Couriers.  EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
The three Couriers.  I_vote_lcapThe three Couriers.  I_voting_barThe three Couriers.  I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
The three Couriers.  I_vote_lcapThe three Couriers.  I_voting_barThe three Couriers.  I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

The three Couriers.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dann432432

The three Couriers.  Empty
PostSubject: The three Couriers.    The three Couriers.  EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 5:59 am

Jace sat with his back against the wall, slightly questioning something in the back of his mind. He was going through possible scenieros in his head, as he had arrived a few minutes early. He had bought a hat at the shop and was hearing it, it was a wide brimmed brown leather hat. It covered his eyes from the stupid sun. He took an arrow out of his quiver and scanned it, It had no cracks, like always, they were made by him. He had about 30 arrows set away for this mission.

One thing kept bothering him, and that's what was in the package that he had sitting next to him. Was this a test or something? Maybe, but doubtful, just another mission. If everything went to plan, it would take about 2 days, it was real far away, they would have to camp twice, with interruptions it might take 1 more. He didn't care quite yet who it was to, that was for when the other two got here.

The fact was, He wasn't sure he was ready to deal with this much social interaction, much less the stress of 2 days travel.
Back to top Go down
Aionrap

Aionrap

PostSubject: Re: The three Couriers.    The three Couriers.  EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 6:54 am

Lazily strolling into the scene Emilio was equipped with his backpack, Nunchaku, and a juice box. Of course he had more things in his bag, but that was all that was visually present at the moment. Glancing his cat like eyes at the figure with the western get up, he assumed that would be one of his travelling partners. "Emilio Nagasaki, hope our travels go well." He would take another sip from his straw, before extending a hand for a formal shake. Turning looking out the village gates, he mentally prepared himself.

He knew it was only two days, but he was't fond of travelling, with strangers that is. He never easily trusted people, so his nerves would probably be on end the whole journey. Sleep wouldn't be easy to gain either. He wouldn't dare close his eyes for more than ten seconds around those he didn't trust. Maybe he would venture of else where at night . . . who knew. "Know who else will be coming?" He simply move his eyes, instead of his body to look at his company. He couldn't see his eyes due to the hat, so he slowly averted his gaze back out the gate, taking another sip of his juice.
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

PostSubject: Re: The three Couriers.    The three Couriers.  EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 11:42 pm

"An ace beat that!" I yelled at the other two men. One was big-boned as one would say while the other was way too underweight, it was somewhat funny. I was at a bar and gambling since I had nothing better to do even if I shouldn't be at a bar, being fourteen and all. The two men frowned which in turn made me smile. I took all the chips and everything they gambled as well. I felt like the richest man alive though that lasted for a minute. A man looked closely at me and realized I wasn't the appropriate age. I took everything I had won and got the heck out of the place. "That was close.." I muttered under my breath.

As I was walking I remembered I had to go on a mission and quickly ran to the meeting place. I've lived in the Hidden Leaf Village for about a week or two, I wasn't too familiar with the whole Konoha area but I still managed to find the shop. I saw a man with a huge hat leaning on a wall and looking at some arrows. I knew then and there that he was going to be the team leader. I made my way to him and said,"Hello..uh...what's your name again?" Stupid..stupid..stupid!" I thought as I forgot my leader's own name.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: The three Couriers.    The three Couriers.  EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 12:49 am

I smiled as I heard him ask me my name, and lifted my hat. I also noticed that the other had asked who else was coming. I decided to answer them out of order. While I was the team leader, this was cause of my age, not my rank. I pondered saying this, although it might make the two question my abilitys. I decided against it, and took out a coin after putting away my arrow. I looked it over and then talked, "My name's Jace, I'm the team leader for your mission..."

"Now, I don't look like one, but I'm a Genin, I just haven't done the Chunin exams yet. The reason they chose me as team leader, is that I'm 19, unlike you two. The reason I wear this hat is to block the suns rays, as to get a better shot, now, I've only 30 arrows, so, I need to make precice shots. I should also mention I have great skills in genjutsu compared to most." I say, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Aionrap

Aionrap

PostSubject: Re: The three Couriers.    The three Couriers.  EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 3:52 am

Emilio listened as this older male started quacking. He simply glanced over, still not turning his frame and lifted a brow. In exchange of a sigh, he took a long sip from his hand-sized carton of juice. "Almost out . . . good thing I brought more." He shrugged and decided to head out the gates. They were all present and briefing could be done on the way. Why waste time talking about arrows and your hat? We don't care, or at least Emilio didn't if he missed all thirty shots, just carry your own weight.

"Hey cowboy." He took his finally sip, which was slightly noisy. "Wanna move your feet while you talk? This two day trip isn't waiting on you and we should travel while the suns up." Common knowledge, that Emilio assumed Jace knew, but wasn't applying. Intro's could be done whenever and talking about all of your cool weaponry and skills could be used to pass time while walking.
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

PostSubject: Re: The three Couriers.    The three Couriers.  EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 4:46 am

"Oh yeah..he's a genin...wait so that means I outrank him which is cool." I thought with a smile appearing on my face. I took out my hand and shook Jace's hand. It seemed somewhat cold, that really suprised me as he seemed hot headed. Anyway I saw my other team member. I analyzed him and he didn't seem too bad, I guess. "Sorry I didn't say my name! My name is Augusto, Augusto Kamex." I said hesitantly. I still has this cheap string around me which really annoyed me. I just stood there, waiting for directions. God I seem like a dog.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: The three Couriers.    The three Couriers.  EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 1:00 am

I smiled, and nodded to Emilo, and got up and started walking. "Well, since we know each others names, we might as well know what we are good at, Me, I'm good at archery and Genjutsu. What about you guys."
Back to top Go down
Aionrap

Aionrap

PostSubject: Re: The three Couriers.    The three Couriers.  EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 2:10 am

Emilio trudged along chewing on his straw nonchalantly in his mouth. Jace started talking and this mission already felt like an awkward ice breaker situation. Surely these two days were going to me hell.

He sighed and looked at Augusto. "Feel free to share, I prefer to keep my talents hidden." Giving a slight bow of his head. He wasn't really fond of the atmosphere, but a mission was a mission and as long as he got payed, he guessed it would be worth it.
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

PostSubject: Re: The three Couriers.    The three Couriers.  EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 2:18 am

I bit my lip as Jace talked. "Strengths..hm.." I muttered quietly. I started walking a little and stopped as Emilio talked to me. I nodded at his request and said," I'm kinda good at Ninjutsu and decent at Genjutsu..I also am good with a sword." I stood proud as I said this but that was short lived as it seemed like I was too proud of my abilities.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: The three Couriers.    The three Couriers.  EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 2:24 am

He threw a discerning look at Emilio. Right now, He didn't trust the boy as far as he could throw him, which meant tension was in the team already. "Look, If either of you want to leave, Ill make sure you get paid." I say, shaking my head.
Back to top Go down
Aionrap

Aionrap

PostSubject: Re: The three Couriers.    The three Couriers.  EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 2:32 am

His sharp cat eyes glanced over, to his team leader. "Why is he acting so rash?" "Are you taking offense to the fact I like to keep my skills a secret? Because if so, then you should know a ninja's greatest tool is deceit, so I will keep my talents covered as simple as that. No need to get all riled up." He looked away and kept walking, wondering why Jace was acting the way he was. Losing a teammate is never the smartest move, especially on a mission where you will be travelling and have time to get ambushed by rogues. Team captain or not, Jace was just another quick to act Genin in Emilio's mind. "you should also know the dangers of the outside world, I have no clue why you would offer one of your travelling companions the chance to leave. There is no reason to not trust any of us, maybe you're overreacting a bit?" He shrugged and began to chew on his straw again.

He didn't care the lightest bit if his words were offensive at this point. He just wanted the team captain to use his head and not make quick choices, because someone has a secret. Maybe Jace wasn't ready for this type of responsibility.
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

PostSubject: Re: The three Couriers.    The three Couriers.  EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 2:35 am

I looked as the two were arguing and thought to myself. I always hated when people verbally fought since well a lot of bad things happen because of it...anyway I just looked at the two closely to see if they were going to physically fight anytime soon. I thought it was weird being the youngest male here but yet I seem more mature, plus I am the highest rank being a Chunin and all.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: The three Couriers.    The three Couriers.  EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 2:55 am

"Yet, You don't understand testing a teams loyalty? Or at least what they'll do for money?" I say, smiling. "Also, I know what I'm doing."
Back to top Go down
Aionrap

Aionrap

PostSubject: Re: The three Couriers.    The three Couriers.  EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 3:06 am

Emilio successfully held back a chuckle. "Offering someone a chance to leave isn't testing loyalty, that is testing motivation or a level of ones laziness. Sleeping at night with total strangers and hoping they don't kill you is testing loyalty, a test that we all will have to take whether we like it or not. I will follow your lead, but don't expect me to follow you to an untimely death." Emilio was amused at the team leaders display. As a ninja of the leaf, it is ones duties to take on the task they are given. They don't just up and leave, even when offered, that is lazy and a lack of drive. Yet here this man was testing his teammates, as if he were above them. Sadly Emilio would have to tolerate his team captain however, maybe get a few laughs whilst doing it.
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

PostSubject: Re: The three Couriers.    The three Couriers.  EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 3:09 am

I started to rub my temples as the two talked. "How long can this go on.." I said, accidentally.I looked to see if they noticed
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: The three Couriers.    The three Couriers.  EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 3:13 am

I heard Aj, and decided to not mind it. "See.. I like you, let's just get on with our mission." I said, knowing this would go on far too long.
Back to top Go down
Aionrap

Aionrap

PostSubject: Re: The three Couriers.    The three Couriers.  EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 3:43 am

Was the man silly? The group was currently walking to their destination, that's all there was to do at the moment. What did he mean lets get on with the mission? "This guy is something else" He shook his head and chuckled, the team captain must have been delirious.
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

PostSubject: Re: The three Couriers.    The three Couriers.  EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 3:56 am

I felt a weird feeling and it wasn't great. We all started walking and I decided to eat some food I had left over in one of my many pockets.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: The three Couriers.    The three Couriers.  EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 4:01 am

"Let's camp and eat, go fast as heck the next day to keep haste." I say, looking at the sun which was about to be down.
Back to top Go down
Aionrap

Aionrap

PostSubject: Re: The three Couriers.    The three Couriers.  EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 4:19 am

Emilio took a seat in the grass, leaning his back against a tree. Withdrawing a bit of rations he simply ate with closed eyes. He couldn't see behind himself obviously, but tuning into his hearing, would allow him to stay alert of almost anything coming.
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

PostSubject: Re: The three Couriers.    The three Couriers.  EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 11:40 pm

I nodded and finished eating what I started. I sat on a rock near the two but with good enough distance.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: The three Couriers.    The three Couriers.  EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 12:11 am

Jace just sat back, not eating quite yet. He didn't feel it was needed quite yet, being as stupid as he is sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Aionrap

Aionrap

PostSubject: Re: The three Couriers.    The three Couriers.  EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 3:42 am

"Well since we are setting up camp, I'm gonna look around a bit." Emilio chuckled and ate as he walked away into the forest. It was steadily becoming darker, but he didn't care. Taking out another juice box, he washed down his meal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The three Couriers.    The three Couriers.  Empty

Back to top Go down

The three Couriers.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NaruPG :: Konoha :: Main Square-
Jump to: