NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
A bowl of ramen EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
A bowl of ramen EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
A bowl of ramen EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
A bowl of ramen EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
A bowl of ramen EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
A bowl of ramen EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
A bowl of ramen EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
A bowl of ramen EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
A bowl of ramen EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
A bowl of ramen I_vote_lcapA bowl of ramen I_voting_barA bowl of ramen I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
A bowl of ramen I_vote_lcapA bowl of ramen I_voting_barA bowl of ramen I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

A bowl of ramen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aegis

Aegis

A bowl of ramen Empty
PostSubject: A bowl of ramen   A bowl of ramen EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 8:59 pm

It had been a long day over at the hospital, several ninja had just come in from a mission to find a group of rouge ninja operating in the south. Several had bad burns on their face and necks, signs of fire jutsu and explosive tag use; a ninja using those in combination could be a threat to the village, but I am not a shinobi, just a medical nin; no need for me to get involved.

Anyway all have been successfully treated and now for my reward. After a hard days work nothing beats a bowl of chicken ramen with shrimp and carrots, yum. I walked confidently through the streets saying hello to several people; the night crowd had just started to come out. Luckily not everyone wanted ramen this late in the evening and the place was mostly deserted.

I took a seat and placed my order, also deciding to treat myself to a nice cold cola as well. I sit sipping my drink and taking in my surroundings for a moment. smelling the delicious smells and almost tasting the frying shrimp.
Back to top Go down
Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

A bowl of ramen Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bowl of ramen   A bowl of ramen EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 9:18 pm

Kuro Volk had decided to make a trip to Konoha, he had enough of the mongrels he had encountered in Kiriga. He was not wearing his usual pitch black armor, but a more common attire to wear in public, consisting of black robes and light armor, even if he was just in town.

"Hmm, seems my trip here has left me starving.."

He glanced over at a Ramen shop, and walked over as he sat down a seat away from a mongrel who had also been eating there. His hunger grew at the smell of ramen, his yellow eyes almost glowed as his fist slammed the counter.

"I will have whatever you think will satisfy me! I will demolish this place if it does not please me, mongrel."
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

A bowl of ramen Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bowl of ramen   A bowl of ramen EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 9:25 pm

"East there chief, no need to be rough." I say looking over at the cooks hard at work. "Give him what your making me as well, he'll like it." I say not bothering to look at him, instead taking a sip from my drink and twiddling with a set of chopsticks. "Haven't seen you around here before, Name's takumi, what's yours?" I ask, twirling the sticks between my fingers, waiting on the ramen.
Back to top Go down
Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

A bowl of ramen Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bowl of ramen   A bowl of ramen EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 9:45 pm

"Hmph, how bold to ask something like of me. But I suppose I will be back to my rightful status soon enough, and everyone will know my name.. My name is Kuro Volk, be honored to know it."

He too, was awaiting the ramen with hunger, and was irritated of having to wait so long for his food.

"I am from Kiriga, and have only just arrived here."
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

A bowl of ramen Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bowl of ramen   A bowl of ramen EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 3:59 am

"It would seem so, are all people from kiriga as obnoxious and rude as you? For if they are surely it must be a place you feel more at home then the gentle leaf village, what brings you here anyways?" I say as my ramen arrives, the shrimps freshly fried sit atop the noodles and carrots and the broth is a rich dark yellow characteristic of chicken ramen. I let it sit for a moment and await the strangers responses, already anticipating something not too pleasant.
Back to top Go down
Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

A bowl of ramen Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bowl of ramen   A bowl of ramen EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 4:19 am

"I am a God amongst men, people from here or Kiriga, they are all below me, just mongrels in the eyes of someone like myself."

He was still awaiting his ramen, irritated that the dog next to him was served first, but he was no longer in possession of his former status and power, that was his goal to reach in this new world.

"But what brings me here? Well, I was driven to madness by the constant attacks of rabid dogs who tried to rebel against their superior, they chose to test me, so their consequences were deserved.."

He had halted himself before revealing anything more of himself, and decided to turn the questions toward this mongrel.

"But I ask you, where does your existence stem from?"

His question meant nothing and he did not care for this mongrel, he had assumed here in Konoha, and used anything to keep the questions off of himself.
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

A bowl of ramen Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bowl of ramen   A bowl of ramen EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 5:02 am

"Me?" i ask at first, a shrimp caught between my chopsticks. I set it back in the bowl and look at him thoughtfully for a moment. "I suppose a part of it you would understand. I am a warrior, though not in the way you are. You obviously covet power over other people. you wish to feel superior to them. I on the other hand simply covet the dance of blades and hands, the interaction of bodies that can only be attained in battle. But on the other side I am a doctor, healing any whom I see of need. I freely give what I can so that they can in turn give one hundred percent to the battle." Here I pause and start eating again before stopping and taking a sip of my drink.

"Though i suppose you do not understand the nature of the word do you. Caring, for one must care about something other then one's self to truly understand the meaning." I resume eating watching the chef pour the man's food into a bowl and garnish it.

"Your food is done" I murmur, continuing to eat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A bowl of ramen Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bowl of ramen   A bowl of ramen Empty

Back to top Go down

A bowl of ramen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NaruPG :: Konoha :: Main Square-
Jump to: