NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Tura clan Histroy EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Tura clan Histroy EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Tura clan Histroy EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Tura clan Histroy EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Tura clan Histroy EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Tura clan Histroy EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Tura clan Histroy EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Tura clan Histroy EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Tura clan Histroy EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
Tura clan Histroy I_vote_lcapTura clan Histroy I_voting_barTura clan Histroy I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
Tura clan Histroy I_vote_lcapTura clan Histroy I_voting_barTura clan Histroy I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

Tura clan Histroy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mangetsu Susonok

Mangetsu Susonok

Tura clan Histroy Empty
PostSubject: Tura clan Histroy   Tura clan Histroy EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 6:18 pm

Name- Tura clan

History- Long ago before the first great ninja war The Tura clan existed however it was more lively this time. The Leader Hazulai was going to the hidden leaf village for a meeting with the Hokage. As he walked he caught the eye of a lady however she was no ordinary lady she had the rinnegan! So the lady though the Tura leader was cute as well so after the meeting the met up had a few dates and got married and did it blah blah blah. They had 2 sons and 1 daughter and named the sons Light and Dark and the Daughter Chaos. However shortly later the Mother fell ill and lost her life to sickness. Overcome with rage the Clan leader decided to kill his sons and daughter. At the age of 5 he had hanged Light with a metal wire that had regret engraved on it. At the age of 11 he caught Dark in a ally way and Decapitated dark and wrote on his head with a marker saying Remorse. Then at the age of of 21 The daughter chaos decided it was time to end this. So when the clan leader was walking around one day he caught the eye of another lady but her name was chaos however he did not know. So later on before they did it Chaos took out a hidden blade that said Justice on it and stabbed her father twice in the chest. However the blade did something much more it held the soul of her father and the sons killed by him. So later on she buried the blade along with the body, she became Tura clan leader and then told her son about the blade right before she died. He then got the blade unsheathed it and unleashed the souls of the sons upon the villagers giving each descendent now a new found power to rival the sharingan and was a ancestor to the rinnegan as well. The son couldn't believe it but he prayed that the sons were in a better place now while the Tura clan gained a newfound power in visual prowess even further.

kekkai genkai not available at the moment maybe when I become a chunin then :/

current Members- Mangetsu Susonok, Other members dead or missing mainly dead but their could be survivors.
Back to top Go down

Tura clan Histroy
Page 1 of 1