NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Hamono Clan(Quake Release) EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Hamono Clan(Quake Release) EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Hamono Clan(Quake Release) EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Hamono Clan(Quake Release) EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Hamono Clan(Quake Release) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Hamono Clan(Quake Release) EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Hamono Clan(Quake Release) EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Hamono Clan(Quake Release) EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Hamono Clan(Quake Release) EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
Hamono Clan(Quake Release) I_vote_lcapHamono Clan(Quake Release) I_voting_barHamono Clan(Quake Release) I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
Hamono Clan(Quake Release) I_vote_lcapHamono Clan(Quake Release) I_voting_barHamono Clan(Quake Release) I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

Hamono Clan(Quake Release)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aionrap

Aionrap

Hamono Clan(Quake Release) Empty
PostSubject: Hamono Clan(Quake Release)   Hamono Clan(Quake Release) EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 12:21 am

Hamono Clan

Hamono Clan(Quake Release) 600px-Japanese_Crest_Hosokawa_Kuyou.svg

History: The Hamono clan originates back to the times of the Third Shinobi World War. They weren't soldiers or fighting for a particular side however. They were battle loving fiends, and became mercenaries, even fighting their own kin in battle. Shaking landscapes and toppling mountains, they quickly became a household name, but a name too known.  

The equally bloody thirsty Kirigakure mercenaries eventually became enemies with the clan, often battling it out to prove which was the best mercenary. As peace finally settled, they found themselves allies. Yes much blood had been shed between the two, but they respected the others strength and might. Still rivals, but rivals with respect, the majority or main branch of the Hamono clan settled in Kirigakure having proved their valor in battle. While a small amount found refuge in Kumogakure. This small group became known as the lesser branch and was composed of more level headed members.

Though a rare amount function as ninja, the Hamono clan members prefer to act to benefit themselves. Most of them work in gangs, cliques, and the numerous mafias in underground Kirigakure in affiliation with Kumogakure gangs. Their they have the advantage of being able to collapse surfaces on their opponents.

Kekkei Genkai To start off, here are some traits that let one easily point out a Hamono clan member. Whether than be main branch or from the lesser family, they all share these similarities.

• Hamono clan members have the tendency to have heavily durable and muscular bodies, but compact physiques.
  • No distinct hair color, but they share a personality trait.
  • This personality trait being the love for battle. They may not want to at first, but once engaged in a fight whether it be a spar or to the death, a Hamono member quickly becomes vigorous and eager.
  • They also have the tendency to either be completely clam minded individuals or hotheads.
  • All Hamono members have their clan crest on their right bicep.

Now on to the Keekei Genkai. Through the fusion of both Earth(Doton) and Fuuton, the Hamono clan has found the unique bloodline ability called Quake Release(Jishiton).
Though it is called Quake Release, this release is actually controlling friction and vibrations to cause fissures. These fissures are employable in the ground and air alike, but are weakened when it tries to pass through liquids. This makes the weakness of this element Water(Suiton) or any ability that allows control over liquids. Through the ground as vibrations the fissures can cause magnitudes equivalent to level 10 earthquakes at high ranks. Through the air, by compressing the molecules, then firing then forth at highspeeds, only level 7 quakes. Each method is still influenced by Jishiton chakra, allowing the user to induced quakes from long ranges and short alike.
These vibrations are heavy enough can deteriorate and dull common ninja tools such at kunai and shuriken. Separate and sift through sand or materials composed the same way. Then finally completely demolish building materials and compact things, such as stone, wood, iron, and even steel at higher ranks. Using ones Jishiton chakra, they are able to solidify vibrations, making them cause physical damage, internal and externally. Though the range isn't as far when used in the air, the effects are still devastating when it makes contact.
Their Bloodline also gives them unique bodies. Having to build up a resistance to the quakes they produce, their bodies are more durable than most. Their skin has a thin extra layer over top to cushion the pressure from their quakes. This layer is underneath the general epidermis, but as tough a leather. This layer of leather makes Taijutsu employed against them weakened by one rank.
Their unique Kekkei Genkai also bleeds into their emotions. When one is calm they appear as normal beings, but when irritated or angered, distortions in the air appear around them. These are actually small quakes, but they are harmless and only cause discomfort to those in the area, that area only being a couple inches off the body.

Jutsu Name: ~Quake Style: Fissure Fist Jutsu~
Description:The Hamono clansmen focus their unique chakra around two limbs of choice. This is in the form of extreme vibrations and can dull common ninja tools(kunai and shuriken). Physical damage caused by this augmentation causes not only stronger external damage, but internal as well. Disrupting and rupturing blood vessels causing light to almost unnoticeable internal bleeding. The effectiveness of taijutsu is also increased by one rank, while in effect. S-Rank jutsu stop at S however. The strikes attempted while this enhancement is active have a small enhanced range of six inchesthree inches.
Expected Rank:C

Jutsu Name: ~Quake Style: Fissure Bullet~
Description: When the Hamono clan member has Fissure Fist active, by pointing their finger like a pistol they can fire bullets of compressed air and vibrations. Each shot makes a loud bang similar to that of a gun, because of the bullets being shoot via sharp small quake on the user's finger tips. After five shots the user runs out of rounds, until they reactivate Fissure Fist via appropriate handseals. The bullets are the size of the users finger tips and can cause minor piercing damage that can rupture blood vessels and crack bones. The wounds tend to be around 3 inches deep. Bullets reach about 10 meters before returning to normal air.Can only be used once per thread.
Expected Rank: B

Jutsu Name: ~Quake Style: Body Bound Destruction~
Description: Gripping a limb of the opponents, the Hamono member sends a powerful fissure into the grasped area. This fissure is enough the crush and powder steel. But when employed on humans, the natural liquids such as blood weaken the power. Making it only capable of breaking fracturing bones painfully, from harsh vibrations. This can also work on surfaces, making it resemble a fine powder of what is once was.

Jutsu Name: ~Quake Style: Home Bound Destruction~
Description: Stomping or clenching ones fist into or onto the earth, a trial of cracks lead to the area to be afflicted. This area can only be up to 10m away from the user. Once the area is chosen it collapses via sink hole. This sink hole can be in between 0-15m. By attacking the bottom or foundation of the building, it can topple even the most impressive structures, given they are at least 15m.

Jutsu Name: ~Quake Style: Hand Bound Repulsion~
Description: After a quick set of handseals the user claps, snaps, or stomps. This emits a protective and repelling bubble of dense vibrations in a 2 meter radius around the user. The vibrations are enough to send bodies a few meters back or block jutsu of equal rank or lower.
Expected Rank: C

Jutsu Name: ~Quake Style: Earth Bound Destruction~
Description: This jutsu is currently the apex of the Hamono clan. It fires not an invisible force, but a force only detectable by sensory means or by noticing the small disruption in the air. While handseals are being formed this force begins compressing in front of the user, then when the users hands go forward the invisible force moves at roughly 10m/s. The force is only the size of a baseball, due to it being dense and compressed, once it reaches the distance the user wishes, it immediately expands over a 30m area leveling it and destroying to terrain almost beyond repair in a flash. A direct hit of the ball itself would result in almost instant deatha multitude of broken bones, leaving the person almost useless, for the concentrated vibrations and quaking would take place in their body, before traveling through their feet to unleash itself on the surrounding around. Yes the bodies liquids reduce the power of the quakes, but the feeling is similar to internalizing a level 10 earthquake. Bones will be completely destroyed and the body will also take damage. People within a 30 20meter radius of the attacks activation will be drug 10 meters underground in a multitude of rubble, from a massive sinkhole. Left to suffocate or miraculously wade their way out, they are not killed, but will have broken bones from the force..
Expected Rank: S

Jutsu Name: ~Quake Style: Foundation Sweeper~
Description:After needed handseals, the user will place a finger or two or tap their foot repeatedly on the ground. This will send out an unheard, but felt fissure strong enough to disrupt the foundation of buildings in a 15m radius around them. The second post, the effected buildings will completely collapse upon themselves, given all of the points of the establishment were effected. The user can of course move after touching the ground, to avoid killing themselves. Ex: Square house, but only 3 points get effected. The house would collapse partially, leaving that support beam or unaffected area standing.
Expected Rank:B

Current Members: 0
Back to top Go down
Corren
Admin
Corren

PostSubject: Re: Hamono Clan(Quake Release)   Hamono Clan(Quake Release) EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 5:12 am

Until the Jutsu and Kekkei Genkai are edited to become fair and viable, no Quake Release Jutsu can be used. Nothing has been nerfed at all, changing tiny details to make something super lethal become regularly lethal isn't a nerf. Quake Release will not be viable until it is edited to become realistic, fair. More than one Staff member has given their thoughts. Please take this into consideration and edit accordingly.
Back to top Go down
Aionrap

Aionrap

PostSubject: Re: Hamono Clan(Quake Release)   Hamono Clan(Quake Release) EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 6:09 am

Then what do you suggest? You said you would approve it earlier .i dropped the ranges on it and even made it so the S-Rank jutsu can't kill. Don't know what else's you want. The bullets can't break bones and can only be used once per thread. And I'm sorry but this is realistic. You are talking about earthquakes. If someone were to somehow internalize an earthquake into their body, I'm pretty sure they would die. Yet my S-rank jutsu won't kill the person. So if its unrealistic its not in my favor.

Fissure fist causes barely no internal bleeding. And the body bound destruction only fractures bones instead of straight up breaks them. What else do you want? Because at this point some of the jutsu's rank have went down and all of the techniques have lost their lethality. While someone could easily kill someone with a C-Rank Fire Ball Jutsu. So the "tiny" details I did change, actually made a difference.
Back to top Go down
Aionrap

Aionrap

PostSubject: Re: Hamono Clan(Quake Release)   Hamono Clan(Quake Release) EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 7:49 am

Moderator mind deleting this?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hamono Clan(Quake Release)   Hamono Clan(Quake Release) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hamono Clan(Quake Release)
Page 1 of 1