NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_voting_barTea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_voting_barTea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aegis

Aegis

Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only)   Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 6:07 pm

"All spirits know of each other. But I feel my streak is about to be broken." I say, lowering my hands as they begin to glow a pale green. "Stay behind me, if they attack just stay behind me." I say, before pointing at them. "I am Dr. Takumi of the medical Nin corps. You have been holding this girl forcibly against her will. I am taking her to the Anbu headquarters. You will not stop us, for if you try.." Here my voice becomes like ice, the menace mixed with hatred, "I will not hesitate to remove every piece of flesh you have from the bone."

"Oh great now you are triggered aren't you?" Taka asked, ruffling his feathers internally.
"What did you expect, can you not feel her fear of these men?" I retorted.
"Yes...." He hesitates here, he, like me, prefers to avoid the fight. But once committed he will never back down. "Fine, I'm with you" He says, now ready.

"Well, what is your answer?" I ask to them.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only)   Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 6:20 pm

Lucine, Taka is a spirit animal. What he says is true. You don't have to go through this alone, anymore. We're together, and spirits normally don't fight each other. Takumi is proof of this, look at how he's now defending you.

Sighing, I closed my eyes.

"Takumi, I trust you.."

The two Shinobi slowly walked closer, laughing at Takumi. One put up his Kunai, and got out a Katana. They continued to walk closer to him, and I swallowed in fear.

"But... Those aren't the only two... Those are just the guard"
Back to top Go down
http://tnnarupg.createaforum.net
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only)   Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 6:25 pm

I stumble and sigh, "How many are there?" I ask before turning and making hand signs, "Chakara Sutures" I say before dashing forwards quickly I place my hands expertly, the back of the head, over the heart and let the electricity flow. The first guard drops, dead of a massive heart attack. I look up at the other, my hands again glowing. He swing his sword and I raise my hand, cutting at it but never touching it. "Chakara scalpels" I say calmly as the blade breaks into two pieces.

The man stares at me before backing off and i turn to her. "Ready to get out of here?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only)   Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 6:32 pm

Now.

Sansuke's senses flooded me, and I turned to the guard behind me.

"Ready. There are two behind the entrance, the men you saw sitting under the awning. Then, at the back exit, there are two more. Only six in total."

Sansuke's voice was mixed with mine, and I was still unused to it.

It's okay Lucine. Just trust me.

Turning with Sansuke to face Takumi, I stared at him.

"We can go through the roof, if you wish to avoid fights. You don't smell like you have adrenaline, which means you're unwanting. Therefore... we can avoid it."

Sansuke's words came through my mouth, of course. Acting as his medium, we took a wide stance. Under the large hoodie, I always wore Shinobi vests. My skirt hid the normal shorts and wrappings that were seen on the Konoha ninja, and my claws were against my thighs, their three blades pointing upward, only attached by the hooks and belt that I had made specifically for carrying them.
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only)   Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 3:02 am

"The roof will be fine", I say looking up. I form lightning chakara around my arms before jumping up and pressing them against the roof. Releasing it into the beams which explode outward sending pieces of wood and metal sheeting raining down on the lawn.

"Smooth move doctor, real subtle." Taka said to me in a sarcastic tone.
"None of your mess now." I retorted, reaching down I offer her my hand.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only)   Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 3:05 am

Fear flooded me, as he held his hand down to me. Frozen, I stared up at him with wide eyes.

Lucine, it's okay. It's not like the other time. C'mon.

Hearing Sansuke's words, I still couldn't move. Paralyzed by my fear of men, I just stared up at Takumi in horror and angst.
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only)   Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 3:13 am

I smiled at her, realizing her fear of me. Of course she was, here was someone shaking up her entire world and for what, A stranger's promise of something better? It was lunacy, then again by some people i was thought of as crazy.

I pulled my hand back and made a few hand signs, pressing them against me body whispering "spirit release: hidden form jutsu" Which was my name for the transformation kekki genkai our bloodlines shared. Before her eyes I transformed into a three foot tall Falcon.

"Hello, We are takumi and taka, together we make this form which has no name." We said our minds as one. "we'd like for you to escape, so that you too can be as we are, but here that would be impossible. In this oppression you cannot realize this true and beautiful form. Please let us help you." He asks waiting for her to climb out.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only)   Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 3:19 am

Staring up at Takumi, I was surprised... And in that, Sansuke showed his eyes.

"Taka. Of course... Falcon. If we are to trust you, then you must trust us. You have to go outside, and be ready to catch us... Because, I can smell the Shinobi now."

Running up the stairs to my room, Sansuke lead me to our back pack- the one with our supplies in case this were to happen. Surprised by the move, the Shinobi followed behind us- slamming against the locked door.

Here's hoping he listened to us, Lucine... Otherwise, we might break a few bones.

Sansuke took hold of me, then, and gave courage... As we stood on the third story sill.
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only)   Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 3:28 am

I wheeled over head and circled overhead waiting, then i spotted them perched on the third story balcony. "Does she think we can carry her in this form?" I thought to myself before expending chakara becoming larger and larger until my wingspan was nearly fourteen feet long then i perched above her and spread my wings, darkening the entire yard below. "Care for a ride, young lady?" I ask her, poking my head down.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only)   Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 3:31 am

"Well, not what I planned, but sure. How fast can you fly?"

Covering my eyes, I could feel Sansuke move his spirit to look out my right eye... Realizing that I must look weird with one grey-blue eye, and one teal eye, I offered a broad grin, before turning my head to see the Shinobi break out.

Growling, Sansuke was faster than me and moved my fist to my pocket, after throwing shuriken at the Shinobi's throat.

Dammit San!

Self-defense, Jump!

Leaping off of the edge, I got more air than normal with the upped strength.

"OhshitohshitOSHIT!"
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only)   Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 4:07 am

I reach forward and grab her by the vest flipping her onto my back. " No need to yell so, i would not let you crash to the ground like them." I say looking down at the shinobi now their faces full of shock.

"Here me and be in fear! I protect this girl now, I taka Lord of falcons!" we almost burst into laughter here, but somehow keep our composure. "Unless you wish to have yourselves ripped to shred's you should leave now, and know.. if you ever touch her again.." I pause here and slash my claws into the roof splitting the metal with a tearing screech, "You will not live to see the next morn. UNDERSTOOD!" My voice booms forth throughout the small suburb where the ramen house was located. I look back to her, "Sorry about that." Here I take off, spreading my massive wings and wheeling high into the air.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only)   Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 4:12 am

"No, it's just that San's kind of... Daredevilish!"

Shivering from the sudden adrenaline rush, I could feel more of Sansuke's conciousness in me.

"So... The hospital?..."

A sudden mental image of be being locked in a cage there had me scared again, and I had to shut my eyes tightly to block it out.

He wouldn't do that!... Right...?

Lucine... I will protect you. You... Know I have not been the best in the past but.. This event has struck me, somehow.

I could feel Sansuke's hesitation, and smiled bitterly.

Whatever happened from here on out, happened.
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only)   Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 4:19 am

"The wind is lovely tonight isn't it?" we muse to ourselves, looking out over the city towards the hospital. I land smoothly and transform back into my human form. "I live close to the hospital and have a night shift tonight. you can either stay here with me or go to my place. there is food and other stuff there and a spare room, but unfortunately the sun is setting and i was due back hours ago..." I say looking at her, she seemed quite shaken, then the thought occurs to me, What if she is afraid of me?.... I turn and walk over to her taking a knee and looking her in the eyes. "I'm your family, no matter how much other blood separates us, I've never known another with my powers before; my Kekki Genkai. I pledge to you i will do everything within my power to help keep you safe, as your family, as your brother...." I pause and wait for her response.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only)   Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 6:09 pm

"I.... I don't want to be alone right now."

Shaken, I could feel Sansuke's disappointment in my reaction, but approval in the pack mentality.

"I'm sorry.."
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only)   Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 11:32 pm

I smile, standing up and putting my hands on her shoulders, "It's fine, you can make my rounds with me tonight." I say before starting towards the door that lead into the hospital. "But we'll need to get you a face mask and some gloves, afraid you cannot follow me around breathing on patients and such, against regulations." I say smiling, I knew that we were far from out of the woods, but the sun was visible through the leaves.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only)   Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 1:10 am

"I'll do whatever it is you wish... I just... don't feel safe."

Rubbing my arms, I stared down, letting my hoodie cover my facial features.

I haven't felt safe in a long time...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only)   Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2