NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Kuro Volk's Jutsu EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Kuro Volk's Jutsu EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Kuro Volk's Jutsu EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Kuro Volk's Jutsu EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Kuro Volk's Jutsu EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Kuro Volk's Jutsu EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Kuro Volk's Jutsu EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Kuro Volk's Jutsu EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Kuro Volk's Jutsu EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
Kuro Volk's Jutsu I_vote_lcapKuro Volk's Jutsu I_voting_barKuro Volk's Jutsu I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
Kuro Volk's Jutsu I_vote_lcapKuro Volk's Jutsu I_voting_barKuro Volk's Jutsu I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

Kuro Volk's Jutsu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

Kuro Volk's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Kuro Volk's Jutsu   Kuro Volk's Jutsu EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 7:27 am

Jutsu name: Gate of Babylon

Jutsu style: Fyre/Bukijutsu

Effect: Kuro Volk can summon countless weapons to fire at his opponent, but must remain completely still when this attack is used. (Can be used once every ten posts)

Example: Kuro Volk crosses his arms, and summons numerous weapons that peak out of the portals before Kuro Volk fires countless weapons at his opponent at blinding speeds.

Jutsu name: Enuma Elish

Effect: Kuro Volk summons a powerful blade, Ea, and creates a shock wave from the blade that slowly rips apart the earth around them. Ea shatters after the shock wave is used.

Example: A blade emerges from the Gate of Babylon, the blade glows a magnificent red, and creates a shock wave that stretches for 100 miles, ripping the earth itself apart slowly.

Jutsu name: Enkidu

Effect: Chains emerge from portals and trap the opponent, the more divine the opponent is, the stronger the chains' hold becomes. Prison lasts for 2 post. Does have a weakness.

Example: When Kuro Volk's opponent is about to strike, chains emerge from portals similar to that of Gate of Babylon's portals, and holds them in place allowing Kuro Volk a chance for an attack.

Jutsu name: God's Force

Jutsu style: Bukijutsu

Effect: Kuro Volk summons 15 weapons behind him to fire at his opponent at blinding speeds. Must be still to use it. Are dodgeable.

Example: Unlimited Blade Works fires 15 random weapons from the portals behind him, be it sword, axe, or hammer.

Last edited by Kuro Volk on Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:36 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Corren
Admin
Corren

Kuro Volk's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuro Volk's Jutsu   Kuro Volk's Jutsu EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 7:36 am

Babylon: S for 200 Chakra

Enuma Elish: S for 125

Enkidu: Since it's a Prison, it's A with 25 per post it's active. Can be deactivated at any time.

Unlimited Blade Works: A
Back to top Go down
Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

Kuro Volk's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuro Volk's Jutsu   Kuro Volk's Jutsu EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 4:36 am

Jutsu name: Unlimited Blade Works

Effect: Can summon five weapons and can move while firing them at a fast speed.

Example: Five portals open up and fire weapons of any choice at the opponent.

Jutsu name: God's Hand

Effect: A single portal opens up firing a single weapon at fast speed. And Kuro Volk is also able to summon a weapon from it to use in combat for himself.

Example: A portal appears at any given location near him and can fire it at his opponent. Can summon a weapon of choice to use in combat.

Jutsu name: Rho Aias

Effect: Kuro Volk summons a shield in front of him to block oncoming attacks, and can be placed anywhere around his body within 5 five of himself.

Example: A shield is summoned for Kuro Volk to block any oncoming attack.

Jutsu name: Kusanagi

Effect: Kuro Volk summons a sword to fight along side him, acting as a third arm in combat.

Example: When faced with close quarters combat (If you mongrels can get that far) He summons Kusanagi that will float by his side and fight, being his third arm.

Jutsu name: Exponential

Jutsu style: Taijutsu

Effect: The longer his limbs are in movement, the stronger the hit to his opponent will be.

Example: His spin kick to the mongrel who had the stupidity to challenge him broke the arm that tried to block the attack and his ribs.

Jutsu name: Pyramid of Babylon

Effect: Three blunt weapons emerge from the Earth, two from South East and West, and the final one in front, striking the opponent and possibly entangling them.

Example: A mongrel tried to evade his barrage of weapons, Kuro Volk smiled as he summoned three weapons that shot out from the ground, striking the mongrel, and effectively killing him.
Back to top Go down
Corren
Admin
Corren

Kuro Volk's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuro Volk's Jutsu   Kuro Volk's Jutsu EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 9:55 pm

UBW: B

God's Hand: D

Rho: B

Kusanagi: B

Exponential: B

Pyramid of Babylon: B
Back to top Go down
Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

Kuro Volk's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuro Volk's Jutsu   Kuro Volk's Jutsu EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 1:07 am

Jutsu name: Perpetual Bulwarks

Jutsu Style: Fyre/Bukijutsu

Effect: The user summons six shields that appear around the user, able to revolve, ascend, descend, expand and stack together to block heavy attacks within 20 feet, and can optionally be enhanced with chakra.

Example: Kuro Volk stood in place as the Perpetual Bulwarks moved quickly, blocking the constant kunai.
Back to top Go down
Corren
Admin
Corren

Kuro Volk's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuro Volk's Jutsu   Kuro Volk's Jutsu EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 5:45 am

Perpetual Bulwarks: Ranked A with 10 Chakra per post active. When turned to Chakra Shields, it costs an additional 75 with 25 per turn in use.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kuro Volk's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuro Volk's Jutsu   Kuro Volk's Jutsu Empty

Back to top Go down

Kuro Volk's Jutsu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NaruPG :: Forum :: Jutsu/Puppet Creation-
Jump to: