NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Kuro Volk.  EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Kuro Volk.  EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Kuro Volk.  EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Kuro Volk.  EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Kuro Volk.  EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Kuro Volk.  EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Kuro Volk.  EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Kuro Volk.  EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Kuro Volk.  EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
Kuro Volk.  I_vote_lcapKuro Volk.  I_voting_barKuro Volk.  I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

Kuro Volk.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

Kuro Volk.  Empty
PostSubject: Kuro Volk.    Kuro Volk.  EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 6:10 am

Name: Kuro Volk

Background:
Kuro Volk was born into Royalty, his family had rule over much territory, Kuro Volk had grown a deep sense of admiration for conquering at the sight of all his family had rule over. He was trained in combat, destined to conquer all, his best and only friend as a child, Alion, helped him in his training. Kuro Volk fought many wars, and conquered them all with ease, along with Alion, they fought as legends destroying their opponents. His father soon descended into madness with the power he had, breaking treaties and assassinating leaders, Alion was disgusted by this and left. Soon, Kuro Volk's father had died in battle when rebels tried overthrowing his family, leaving Kuro Volk the new king, the death of his father had not saddened him one bit, in fact, he was overjoyed at the news, for he was finally to live the life he was destined to live.

His rule was harsh, and he cared not for his subjects, but he enjoyed every minute of conquering his foes with the power of Fyre, taking pleasure out of all the treasures he had gained. Upon news of his rule, Kuro Volk was confronted by the rebel force that killed his father, lead by Alion. The war had raged on until all the shinobi from both sides had died, leaving only Kuro Volk and Alion. The fight lasted long, Kuro Volk using his entire strength of his Fyre Release, was forced to kill his friend, causing him great sadness, and passing out after he saw his friend's body fall to the ground. 4 months into his rule he was lead into the new world, leaving behind his Kingdom to perish. Upon arriving to the new world his goal was to rebuild his Kingdom, he did not want to live amongst commoners after tasting the riches of being King. With the power of Fyre Release, he has come to see himself as the ultimate being.

Appearance:

Kuro Volk.  Fatestay%20night%20gilgamesh%20typemoon%20alternative%20skin%20fate%20series_wallpaperswa.com_58

Kuro Volk has piercing yellow eyes. He has short, gold hair. He stands at about 6'1. He wears severely bulky black armor, along with a black cape that hangs over his left shoulder down to his knees.

Personality:
Kuro Volk sees all living beings as “something that is about to die” or “something that will one day die.” If he decides that there is a being that should die this moment, he will simply execute the sentence no matter if they should be a Sage or a Kage.

He is extremely arrogant and selfish. He cannot acknowledge the authority of anyone, including that of other rulers and especially that of the Kages. He considers all those around him who are non Siciarius members as a collection of mongrels, and loathes any individual who would try to be on the same level as him. The only exception is Corren, who he considered to be his equal and only friend.

Specialization (Taijutsu, Ninjutsu, Genjutsu)

Majour: Taijutsu - Bukijutsu

Minour: Ninjutsu

-Chakra Style:
Fire/Wind

Village of Allegiance: Kirigakure

Clan: Sicarius

Last edited by Kuro Volk on Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:47 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Corren
Admin
Corren

Kuro Volk.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuro Volk.    Kuro Volk.  EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 6:21 am

Approved! See you at the village, Kuro-san!
Back to top Go down

Kuro Volk.
Page 1 of 1