NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Friendly Game of Tag[Invite Only] EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Friendly Game of Tag[Invite Only] EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Friendly Game of Tag[Invite Only] EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Friendly Game of Tag[Invite Only] EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Friendly Game of Tag[Invite Only] EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Friendly Game of Tag[Invite Only] EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Friendly Game of Tag[Invite Only] EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Friendly Game of Tag[Invite Only] EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Friendly Game of Tag[Invite Only] EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
Friendly Game of Tag[Invite Only] I_vote_lcapFriendly Game of Tag[Invite Only] I_voting_barFriendly Game of Tag[Invite Only] I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
Friendly Game of Tag[Invite Only] I_vote_lcapFriendly Game of Tag[Invite Only] I_voting_barFriendly Game of Tag[Invite Only] I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

Friendly Game of Tag[Invite Only]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aionrap

Aionrap

Friendly Game of Tag[Invite Only] Empty
PostSubject: Friendly Game of Tag[Invite Only]   Friendly Game of Tag[Invite Only] EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 1:09 am

Squatting down in the main square of the village, Emilio was expecting some company. A friendly game with some higher ups was in order. What for? Emilio had no clue, but a game sounded fun to him. He had grown tired of fighting all the time. Yes it was fun to grow stronger, but for what cause. No real threats were currently known other than a few roaming Ronin, but other than that there were only personal matters. Each persons personal struggle, so fighting could be cast aside for this moment. Because it was time to be a child and have some fun again.

The sun beat on his back persistently, as if it were a summer day. No wind was present, so his powder blue hair remained still and his hunting cap kept the loose ends out of his face. His arms breathed freely in his leather vest, but his legs were heavily covered. An orange sash hand freely grazing a pair of light blue pants. They weren't tight so his legs could feel the still atmosphere outside of the cloth covering, but his feet were tightly hugged by his high leather shoes.

He stretched and took a sip from a water bottle he had previously purchased. The cool liquids kept his young and growing body hydrated. He had a spare in his tool pouch, having no idea what kind of game was going to take place. So if it was going to take awhile, he was prepared.

Still squatting he shielding his eyes from the suns persistent rays, awaiting his fellow playmates for today. He was already smiling for some unknown reason. Though he was usually discomforted, nervous, and bit paranoid about majority of things, he knew keeping a smile would let him appear confident. A ninja's best tool was deceit after all.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Game of Tag[Invite Only]   Friendly Game of Tag[Invite Only] EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 1:46 am

Continuing to run through the trees, I began to use my hands- a mere attempt to speed up.

You're late, Finvarre! What a pitiful excuse of a Jounin!

I could hear Haru's voice in my head, as he stared into me with his piercing, green-eyed gaze. While, granted, he has never actually called me a pitiful excuse... I'm pretty sure he's thought of it.

After I had graduated, and proven my skills, I had no true reason to continue going. Growing lazier and lazier... And Haru had suggested that I got out.

-"Finvarre, why not go and talk to one of the students? Maybe a genin or a Chunin? You're not going to make it to ANBU at this rate... What, do you think that lounging around and reading will get you up higher in the ranks?"
'No Haru...' Being a woman of few words, I just hung my head, thinking of my parents as I read more and more of Kiriga.
Saddened by my response, Haru let out a sigh, before offering a small smile. As he taught at the Academy, and was a frequent visitor with the Senseis there, I could see the beginnings of a scheme in his eyes.
"Then I'll help you."

As the memory slipped away again, I could feel more energy course through me. Now determined to prove myself once more, I launched myself out of the forest cover, and behind the young Genin that I was supposed to be meeting up with. Happy with my silent entry, I patiently waited for him to notice my entrance. Seeing him take a swig from a bottle of water, I realized that it was warm today, for the Fall season.

"Lovely day, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
http://tnnarupg.createaforum.net
Aionrap

Aionrap

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Game of Tag[Invite Only]   Friendly Game of Tag[Invite Only] EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 2:01 am

Not wanting to drink all of the refreshing and thirst quenching water at once, Emilio caught himself before he reaching the halfway point. He was really going at it. "Why is the sun so hot today?" He wondered in spite. That was until he was questioned by a startling voice. A woman's voice, but when did she arrive? Emilio wasn't aware, but he was glad he hadn't been doing anything embarrassing, like singing or picking his nose. "Lovely is . . . a different word i would use." He would chuckle and smile bright as the sun at the white haired vixen. She was quite the looker, not the Emilio cared, but obviously an eye catcher to any other man.

He would come to a stand from his squat and put his half empty water bottle away and question the obviously high ranking woman. "So could you tell me what I have in store for today? I was kinda left in the dark." His mouth would scrunch into one corner, showing his disappointment. He enjoyed a surprise, but this one didn't seem like anything special. Just a typical day in the forest as Konohagakure shinobi.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Game of Tag[Invite Only]   Friendly Game of Tag[Invite Only] EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 2:06 am

Grinning darkly, I took my chakrams off of my back, getting into a battle stance.

"We're competing."

My white hair cast a shadow over my eyes, making them look like the dark ice that filled my home-land. My band was around my shoulder, the Konoha sign put with a ribin for Kiriga. Staring at the Genin, I let out a stark smile, showing my teeth.

"And you have to decide whether or not you can actually do it!"

And by 'it' I really mean hide-and-seek... But... I've gotta gauge this kid's reaction.
Back to top Go down
Aionrap

Aionrap

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Game of Tag[Invite Only]   Friendly Game of Tag[Invite Only] EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 2:16 am

"This lady's gonna gut my like a fish! Dammit I haven't even done anything. Ahg just chill and run, just chill and run!" He was mentally screaming, when in reality he smiled blankly at the woman. A common facade he always had the habit of putting on.

Then on a random impulse he would leap diagonally backwards, while firing through a set of handsigns. His all time favorite jutsu, so moving through the seals were actually effortless, but still somewhat fun to him. The freedom he was permitted with the ability, was what really made him feel alive. As if all shackles were removed from the laws of physics, Emilio would dash off of the air into the forestry. Nearly in a blur. That of course was still barely traceable, so further measures were needed.

In the middle of his zipping movement he would throw a single kunai forward with a slight arc, while he would stop in the cover of some branches. Hidden there, the kunai would continue forward simulating the noise of movement. He hoped she would follow, for the kunai was moving fairly fast, so her target was getting away.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Game of Tag[Invite Only]   Friendly Game of Tag[Invite Only] EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 2:29 am

Smirking in the tree-line, I watched as my Clone launched after the Kunai. Cancelling the jutsu, I followed my real target, before tapping his shoulder.

"Well, nice to know you're on your feet. Just remember, a real Shinobi wouldn't have paused."

Smiling down at him, I rubbed the back of my head.

"I'm Yuki Finvarre, Jounin of Konoha village, decendant of the Yuki's. And... I guess I'll be your instructor today. Also... I'm to bored with Sparring. Is a game of hide-and-seek okay?"

Unused to so many words being said, I just looked at him with an honest expression. Noticing the wind finally kicking up, I turned towards the breeze. Looking back at the Genin, I waited patiently for an answer.

My book over Kiriga was still in my pocket, bookmarked for any free-time this could lead to...

495/500

Last edited by Finvarre on Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Chakra Tracking.)
Back to top Go down
Aionrap

Aionrap

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Game of Tag[Invite Only]   Friendly Game of Tag[Invite Only] EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 2:51 am

A small shriek would slip involuntarily from his lips. She without a doubt startled him and he was amazed his speed was so easily tracked. What less to expect from a Jounin though. He was actually slightly glad that the Jounin of Konoha had such capabilities. It meant the village was in safe hands, but was he? Here was this lady with a pair of chakram in hand claiming to want to play hide-and-seek with a Genin. Weren't there better things to do?

Hide and seek, with a pair of chakram equipped? My ass. The ladies ill."His brain told him to flee, but he couldn't just yet. One wrong move and he could be done. He could bolt away like before, but he did that and more and ended up still nearby. She was obviously on her feet and as ready as he was, but was she as witty? Surely a shinobi wouldn't have paused and shinobi also wouldn't avert their gaze from their target. While she looked at the invisible force that made the leaves dance, he would employ another jutsu.

Slipping out of the branches and landing on the earth, five clones would be created as he descended. He didn't plan on combating the lady, so of course a minimal amount of chakra would be used. As they would landed, each would take off in a different direction, except a certain pair. As four Emilio's ran in the cardinal directions into the lush forest, two of his frames would buddy up and take a path in between the four paths forged.

The one that ran underneath her to make his way behind her would shout. "If this was hide-and-seek why did you have your weapons out? The one that ran to Finn's right would call out. "Yeah and Jounin don't have time for games, who are you fooling?" One of the frames that paired up would echo. "Killing a Genin would put a nice bounty on your head you know." The others would simply run in their direction focused on getting away from the crazed woman.

The real Emilio would be the one that ran to her right. He called out second and felt speaking would lower he likeliness of chasing him. Also with clones paired up, that would add to the confusion. He knew combat wasn't smart so he resorted to something he liked far more. Mischief.

Chakra Remaining: 250. Forgot to subtract from the first Jutsu sorry.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Game of Tag[Invite Only]   Friendly Game of Tag[Invite Only] EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 3:11 am

"Oh? A Genin knows Shadow clone... this should be interesting."

Moving my hands into their hand signs, I made five more clones, following each Genin.

"Chakrams aren't just weapons. They're like Senbon are to Medical Ninjas, tools. To keep balance when fighting. Like..."

Each clone lept, swinging the chakrams down to somersault into the Genin's back.

"This."
Back to top Go down
Aionrap

Aionrap

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Game of Tag[Invite Only]   Friendly Game of Tag[Invite Only] EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 3:48 am

With each clone turning into a plume of smoke and a pair of feet finding themselves in his back, Emilio was becoming irritated. Catching himself with his hands before face planting, he puches off his palms to flip and continue his run."You said you wanted to play hide-and-seek, but here you are attacking me! I'm pretty sure I am suppose to get a chance to hide also! He would only look back ath the multitude of clones and curse under his breath. "Aren't games suppose to be fun. Or at least not one sided. A Genin vs a Jounin sounds sooo fair."

As he sprinted through the canopy of trees, he was quick to climb one and equip a kunai. He didn't know what he was going to do with the blade, but it would be nice to have one on hand. If she wanted a fight he would give her one, because at this point this didn't seem like a game.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Game of Tag[Invite Only]   Friendly Game of Tag[Invite Only] EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 3:53 am

"Don't worry. I'm just telling you not to be arrogant, of course! Also.. You have three minutes before we hunt you down."

All of my clones spoke in unison, and proceeded to put their chakrams onto their back latches- crouching down.

"Also, It won't be just you for too long... Should make it more ah. Interesting."

Smirking, I counted the seconds in my head as I opened my Kiriga book, silently reading about my family lineage.
Back to top Go down
Aionrap

Aionrap

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Game of Tag[Invite Only]   Friendly Game of Tag[Invite Only] EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 4:07 am

"Hunt me down?! I read this in a book once ahg! This broad is crazy." What could he do though? The only thing feasible was to form more clones and hope for the best, but where would that get him? The game slowly became more and more stressful with each bit of progression. Climbing as high as the trees permitted he decided to rest there. The clumps of leaves made a multitude of bushes, so he just clung to a branch and hoped for the best. Of course not alone. Sparing a bit of chakra he conjured up his clones. In no way were they different than him aesthetically. Complete with tangibility, voices, and all the group of now eight hid in the bushy tree tops. No light penetrated their hiding spot and they were decently spaced out. Not comfortable, but it was the best he really had. With a mental sigh he decided to lay in wait.

Chakra Remaining: 180
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Game of Tag[Invite Only]   Friendly Game of Tag[Invite Only] EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 4:23 am

"Time's up!"

Knowing that he could only travel so far in three minutes time, my clones and I launched throughout the forest, hunting the Genin. Finding more clones- not that I was surprised -we defeated them, slowly climbing higher through the levels of the forest on a man hunt to find any more clones, one of my Shadow-clones spotted him through the canopy of the forest, before going to the top of the treeline. Staying below, I spoke to him through my clones- which... formed a pentagon around him.

"You never did tell me your name! Kind of rude.. And don't worry. We won't cause any permanent damage to your body. This is a game, requested by my Guardian. Where that Chunin is, I don't know... Now then. Are you going to come down, and eat lunch with us, or will we have to pummel you and tie you to a tree?"
Back to top Go down
Aionrap

Aionrap

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Game of Tag[Invite Only]   Friendly Game of Tag[Invite Only] EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 4:48 am

Surprised that he was found so easily, Emilio was really despising this game. Not even the whole three minutes was used to travel, barely even a minute was. Yet she was so sure to climb this tree out of all of the ones in the forest? Perfectly hidden, no movements, no sounds, no light even shone on the idle clones yet they were easily picked out of the bushes they were in. Not even an extra bush was struck, maybe this was the elite and seemingly all knowing knowledge of a Jounin. He knew it had probably only been a minute after the three minute timer had ended. No extra time was used in her and her clones actions, surely she was something out of this world.

Quite baffled at the way things folded out, Emilio just gave it up. There was no need in playing such games with such an elite opponent. The game was obviously no fun to either parties. He wasn't proving to be an adequate hunt and she was apparently to omnipresent for him to understand. "My name in Emilio Nagasaki and I deem this game over. Feel free to harm my body, for you will surely hear about it later on from on of your higher ups. I have no interest in eating lunch with you or partaking in anymore of your games." Hoping down from the tree, disregarding her total presence, including that of her clones and pentagon, he fearlessly walked on. Back to the village, back where things were a bit more natural.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Game of Tag[Invite Only]   Friendly Game of Tag[Invite Only] Empty

Back to top Go down

Friendly Game of Tag[Invite Only]
Page 1 of 1