NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Fio Meets Zechs. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Fio Meets Zechs. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Fio Meets Zechs. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Fio Meets Zechs. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Fio Meets Zechs. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Fio Meets Zechs. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Fio Meets Zechs. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Fio Meets Zechs. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Fio Meets Zechs. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
Fio Meets Zechs. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFio Meets Zechs. - Page 2 I_voting_barFio Meets Zechs. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
Fio Meets Zechs. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFio Meets Zechs. - Page 2 I_voting_barFio Meets Zechs. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

Fio Meets Zechs.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

Fio Meets Zechs. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fio Meets Zechs.   Fio Meets Zechs. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 10:30 pm

He quickly moved his hand away and jumped back a few steps, regaining his sense of the battle. He held his sword forward and dashed toward his opponent at great speeds, and he passed Fio without attacking, stopping directly behind her, as he made a jab aimed at her back.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: Fio Meets Zechs.   Fio Meets Zechs. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 10:33 pm

She fell forward in a fiegn as his blade went through her hood and cut it. She hoped he would try to pick her up in which she would nail him in the face with a hard closed fist punch.
Back to top Go down
Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

PostSubject: Re: Fio Meets Zechs.   Fio Meets Zechs. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 10:37 pm

He stuck his sword in the ground and knelt down a bit, holding his hand out.

"Giving up so easily?"
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: Fio Meets Zechs.   Fio Meets Zechs. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 10:44 pm

She jumped up and aimed an uppercut at Zechs chin. If this hit, It would most likely knock him on his arse or at least make him stumble back.
Back to top Go down
Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

PostSubject: Re: Fio Meets Zechs.   Fio Meets Zechs. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 10:49 pm

Zechs let out a smirk as the punch hit him, knocking him back as he grabbed his sword.

"Good, let us continue."

He held his sword out and made two quick slashes in an X shape, and finishing the attack with a powerful forward thrust.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: Fio Meets Zechs.   Fio Meets Zechs. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 10:52 pm

She rolled back and jumped up after she was out of the range. Her breath was growing louder, as she was getting very tired. She ran forward 1 last time and aimed a stab even faster then before hand.

"Let's go all out!"
Back to top Go down
Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

PostSubject: Re: Fio Meets Zechs.   Fio Meets Zechs. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 9:15 am

He gave his stance and let out a slight smirk.

"I agree. Your skills are great, and your smarts in tactics are vast, let us truly begin this duel!"
"Ice Release! Earth freeze!"

He slammed his hands to the Earth, and the ground around them was frozen within seconds.

"Her skills with a sword are great, so I can only imagine her jutsu to be nothing short of superb, I can't take her lightly."

Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: Fio Meets Zechs.   Fio Meets Zechs. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 9:30 am

She made fire Chakra swarm into her mouth. She knew what she had planned. As the ground below them became Ice she smiled.

"Are you truly ready for this?"

She smiled as she opened her mouth after closing it and out came fire. This was a fantastic jutsu of fire breath

Chakra 300/350
Back to top Go down
Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

PostSubject: Re: Fio Meets Zechs.   Fio Meets Zechs. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 9:56 am

"Tch.."

He saw the oncoming blast get closer at a fast speed before he saw two shinobi appear before the fireball. Blocking and canceling the attack with no casualties or hesitation, the two stood up, one gave Fio a glare while the other turned to Zechs.

"You are not to fight in a public place where combat is forbidden, we ask that you take your duel elsewhere or drop it here!"
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: Fio Meets Zechs.   Fio Meets Zechs. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 10:04 am

"Fine, Fine, We will continue this at a later date." She said, sheathing her sword and walking away.
Back to top Go down
Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

PostSubject: Re: Fio Meets Zechs.   Fio Meets Zechs. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 10:52 am

Zechs sheathed his sword and nodded, as he walked away, continuing his tour of the village as he had planned.

"It was a pleasure fighting you, Fio Kiangi.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fio Meets Zechs.   Fio Meets Zechs. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fio Meets Zechs.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2