NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
The Lithe Lurker [Open] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
The Lithe Lurker [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
The Lithe Lurker [Open] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
The Lithe Lurker [Open] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
The Lithe Lurker [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
The Lithe Lurker [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
The Lithe Lurker [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
The Lithe Lurker [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
The Lithe Lurker [Open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
The Lithe Lurker [Open] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Lithe Lurker [Open] - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Lithe Lurker [Open] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
The Lithe Lurker [Open] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Lithe Lurker [Open] - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Lithe Lurker [Open] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

The Lithe Lurker [Open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dann432432

The Lithe Lurker [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lithe Lurker [Open]   The Lithe Lurker [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 2:49 am

She fell back unto her hands and rolled back onto a knee."Thanks, You're the strongest one i've faced in the longest while." She said this without lying. She wasn't tired but she did have to admit that the boy had won. This battle was lost. It sucked. She never usually lost battles. "I've lost, I guess I do have to admit." She said this and got up onto her feet. "We could continue our fight if you want." She said and streched. She wasn't really hurt. Minor pain in her arm wasn't that much, she could ignore it.

She was sad that she got beaten. It wasn't life or death but she was still sad. At least on this day she wasn't facing her father... that's all she truly cared about.
Back to top Go down
Aionrap

Aionrap

PostSubject: Re: The Lithe Lurker [Open]   The Lithe Lurker [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 3:00 am

He watched as Fio came to a stand, without the need of his hand. He returned it to is side mildly embarrassed. He ignored her compliment, not one to let those things get to his head, but was enthralled at the offer of another fight. "Sure I don't see why not." He chuckled and started to walk away to place distance between the two. Only about ten meters this time. "Oh and by the way, my real name is Emilio . . . but you can call me Emil or Leo. Sorry I lied, didn't know what your intentions were coming into the battle, so I felt an alias was necessary." His head tilted and an expression of disappointment crawled on his face.

Shaking off his feelings, he entered more of a boxing stance. A new approach for a new battle. Instead of focusing on taking advantage of openings and countering, he would now try to overwhelm Fio. Powerful combo's, speed, and weaves, would be employed, but along with Emilio's own twist. Fio would soon figure out.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: The Lithe Lurker [Open]   The Lithe Lurker [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 3:12 am

She entered more of a offensive Kickboxing stance. This time She didn't have to worry about losing her sword. She was confident that she would win this next one. "I understand your caution, I didn't use a false name... Names really Fio." She smiled. The idea of fighting him again without any thing she was able to lose? It was going to be grand. She didn't know if he were to be using jutsus, she wasn't going to.

These things led her to making sure not to get caught off guard. If she did the match would be over in seconds. She had a chance to win, if she took it or not was her choice alone. She planned on it... you know what they say, Believing in yourself is half the battle.
Back to top Go down
Aionrap

Aionrap

PostSubject: Re: The Lithe Lurker [Open]   The Lithe Lurker [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 3:39 am

Dashing on the grassy meadow to close in the space, he produced a single kunai, this time in his right hand. While closing in, he would be sure to keep an eye on Fio's movements. If a projectile was tossed, his own kunai would easily deflect it away. When in range he would jump and perform a round house kick with his right. Even if blocked, it would be enough to make Fio stumble. Upon landing, he would be slightly crouched with his left side facing Fio, but with his left arm up ready to defend as if he was holding a shield. From this crouched stance, he was at a medium. Able to parry kicks and jabs alike. Not too grounded, but stable enough to stand his ground against a potential power attack and not get completely thrown over.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: The Lithe Lurker [Open]   The Lithe Lurker [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 6:56 pm

She saw him jump and attemp his roundhouse kick. She moved her head back to dodge the kick and then as he landed aimed a kick at the back of his legs to try and make him fall.
Back to top Go down
Aionrap

Aionrap

PostSubject: Re: The Lithe Lurker [Open]   The Lithe Lurker [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 7:08 pm

Using his steady stance, he decided to tank to oncoming kick and counter at the same time. Either she could cancel her action in a knick of time or take the full grit of the oncoming strike. Shifting his weight forward onto the left leg, making it even more grounded, he would stomp into a forward elbow strike. The bone enforced strike would be aimed at Fio's jaw. He didn't want to break a nose or anything that could render her face a bit contorted, so he saw that as a safer area. From the weight shift and stomp, the right elbow would come quick and brash, ready to inflict damage.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: The Lithe Lurker [Open]   The Lithe Lurker [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 7:13 pm

She moved her whole body to the point where his elbow missed and she was able to throw a haymaker at his right cheek. If it would hit, it would most definitely knock the Emilio on his arse. If not it would leave her extremely open.
Back to top Go down
Aionrap

Aionrap

PostSubject: Re: The Lithe Lurker [Open]   The Lithe Lurker [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 7:30 pm

Her kick grazed his leg and he cursed under his breath. He had hoped she would have made the sacrifice and took the elbow, ultimately ending the battle from the set up it would have given him. But he would move on and deal with what he had now. A haymaker. Using the opponents move to reel back a deliver a devastating strike. Usually resulting in a knock out. Surprising maneuver for someone who wielded a blade. But swordsmanship also involved using enemy's openings to their advantage.

Emilio was still firm in his stance, having just stomped to reinforce his failed elbow. As she reeled back for the countering haymaker, he would step back and halt using his extremely close quarters combat. Why was he so dedicated to getting in close anyhow, he had the longer reach out of the two. He was taller after all. So as her haymaker would come in, he would send on with his left. Longer reach means his hit would connect before hers could hope to meet his frame. And with haymakers requiring dedication and the momentum from the reelback, there was almost no way for her to shift herself out of it, unless she planned on falling onto the ground. He would be sure hers was also excuted first, so when his would be launched she couldn't change her mind.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: The Lithe Lurker [Open]   The Lithe Lurker [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 7:53 pm

While it was true that Haymakers required dedication... she also was a master at redirecting force. She switched her lefthanded haymaker into a left elbow. This took forever to master during training,, but She guessed is was worth it. If the elbow hit it would most likely knock the boy unconsious.
Back to top Go down
Aionrap

Aionrap

PostSubject: Re: The Lithe Lurker [Open]   The Lithe Lurker [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 8:08 pm

Lowering her reach by transforming her attack into an elbow? Was she crazy? This would surely make Emilio's left fist connect before she could pray her elbow would extend any further. Though he would feel bad, maybe this would teach Fio a lesson as she would lay unconscious on the ground.

Emilio would leave her of course, he would kindly standby for her to regain consciousness and be more than happy to help her get where she needed to go. Unless she wanted a spar again. An outrageous request, but the world harbored crazier beings.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: The Lithe Lurker [Open]   The Lithe Lurker [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 8:11 pm

She fell back unconsious, her hair fell over her face as she landed with a semi loud thump.
Back to top Go down
V

V

PostSubject: Re: The Lithe Lurker [Open]   The Lithe Lurker [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 8:34 pm

Seeing that he had dropped his sword, Suzuha looked to the side to see the boy and girl continuing to fight in their own little barehanded combat match. She will see to it that she'll best whoever wins. "Looks like they're really going at it....." she muttered. Using her deceptive arm strength to push her entire back side towards Nikolai, hence flipping over, to launch a powerful drop kick right down on his head that will no doubt inflict some concussive damage.
Back to top Go down
Aionrap

Aionrap

PostSubject: Re: The Lithe Lurker [Open]   The Lithe Lurker [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 8:41 pm

Taking this moment to rest his body, he sat in the grass beside her. He removed her hair from her face for it only seemed fitting and wiped the bit of blood from her lip into the grass. A little bit of sour guilt trickled into him, but this was the life of a shinobi. Coming out the victor only meant he was living it right. His chest rose then deflated, as he entered a meditative stance similar to before this whole fiasco started. He began to mentally log the battle and evaluate what he did right and wrong. He would do this until Fio woke, the sun began to set, or he heard some banter, or an approaching threat.
Back to top Go down
Nikolai Forge

Nikolai Forge

PostSubject: Re: The Lithe Lurker [Open]   The Lithe Lurker [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 9:09 pm

"Nikolai Forge will not be defeated, not today." I said as I sidestepped. Judging by the power of the dropkick, and the landing, I figured she's break something on the impact.
Back to top Go down
V

V

PostSubject: Re: The Lithe Lurker [Open]   The Lithe Lurker [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 10:17 pm

Feeling nothing but air in the path of her kick, Suzuha regained her equilibrium by planting her kick right on the ground, landing by her heel. Now, her back was right on the ground with her front facing the sky. Seeing Nikolai just two feet away from her left knee, Suzuha flung her right hand over her left shoulder 'till it touched the ground, gave herself a little push, and launched a rapid kick to Nikolai's chest, the body part with the largest surface area and thus the most difficult to avoid damage just by dodging, while supporting herself firmly with her hands and left leg.

But she did not stop there. After launching that kick, Suzuha would keep to the ground and execute a swift and graceful kick to Nikolai's ankles to knock him off his feet. "Oraaaaa....."
Back to top Go down
Nikolai Forge

Nikolai Forge

PostSubject: Re: The Lithe Lurker [Open]   The Lithe Lurker [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 12:32 am

"Shit!" I thought as I fell to the ground with a thud. Due to my heavy stature, falling would become more dehabilitating. I paused to look around while I was laying on the floor to see what I could to next. "Aha!" I thought as I jumped up. I touched my feet to the ground and used my momentum to completely lift my feet off the ground. I figured my body would fall over on the girl, hitting her with the heels of my feet.
Back to top Go down
V

V

PostSubject: Re: The Lithe Lurker [Open]   The Lithe Lurker [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 6:11 am

Right after her successful kick, Suzuha rolled backwards away from Nikolai just as he was about to hit her. She wanted to keep to the ground, for the earth was her friend and firm support for her fighting style. At the same time, she wanted to keep some distance. Evading what would be a harmful assault on her, she managed to regain a distance between the two. She went on all fours - like an animal. In this stance, she can keep herself rooted with enough strength and react with precision. Really want to retreat now..... looks like those two are about to finish their fight... and I don't know why this boy wants to fight with me so much? Does he..... want to touch me?! How awful....... she pondered.

"Mhm... if you like, you can use your sword. I'll just keep to my arms and legs, of course."
Back to top Go down
Nikolai Forge

Nikolai Forge

PostSubject: Re: The Lithe Lurker [Open]   The Lithe Lurker [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 7:39 pm

"I'm making myself look like shit right now. I should just run while I'm at it and save myself some dignity."
Back to top Go down
V

V

PostSubject: Re: The Lithe Lurker [Open]   The Lithe Lurker [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 10:04 pm

Taking note a sudden insecurity in Nikolai's eyes, Suzuha decided to take advantage of his hesitation. Seeing that the other two had just finished their fight, Suzuha pounced over the bushes like a cougar and landed on her fight, just 3 meters away from Emilio. She got worried to see the girl unconscious. "Hmmm, looks like she's still alive", she said. "You won. You must be tough, boy". She lent her hand out. "If you don't mind, I'll be taking her back to the hospital or to her home. Wouldn't want the townspeople to see you carrying a young, cute girl knocked out on your shoulders, right? Konohagakure is nasty with rumors."
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: The Lithe Lurker [Open]   The Lithe Lurker [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 10:10 pm

Fio awoke and sat up. She didn't quite hear what Suzuha said, but couldn't care. She crawled over to her blade and grabbed it and put it in her sheath. "I'm fine now, No need o worry. Trust me." She said, getting up a leaning against the tree. "You should get back to your fight and either win or lose, either you can keep your dignity."
Back to top Go down
Nikolai Forge

Nikolai Forge

PostSubject: Re: The Lithe Lurker [Open]   The Lithe Lurker [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 11:06 pm

I threw my hands over my face and backed away. "I should leave you guys to your stuff."
Back to top Go down
V

V

PostSubject: Re: The Lithe Lurker [Open]   The Lithe Lurker [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 11:11 pm

Suzuha looked through the bushes to see a retreating Nikolai. She, herself, lost her motive to fight him. She will not torture a boy in hand to hand combat any longer. In fact, the fight that had occurred here was unnecessary. Fights should be executed through missions. Tests to the death.

Peaking no further interest in the rabbling of young Genin, Suzuha swiftly exited the scene and went away leaping through trees, like a monkey, towards Konohagakure.
Back to top Go down
Nikolai Forge

Nikolai Forge

PostSubject: Re: The Lithe Lurker [Open]   The Lithe Lurker [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 11:56 pm

"What is wrong with these people" I whispered
Back to top Go down
Aionrap

Aionrap

PostSubject: Re: The Lithe Lurker [Open]   The Lithe Lurker [Open] - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 12:30 am

He would look at the unnamed woman as she leapt from the local bushes. "What the hell is her deal? He would then chuckle at her comment, but say no to taking Fio off his hands. He felt that since he knocked her out, she was his responsibility. He wouldn't want this new lady to literally bare this weight.

As Fio perked up he smiled, his typical cheery smile and would wave as the lady dashed away. "Such a strange crowd of people today . . . oh well." Shrugging off the thought, he plucked at the grass. Each blade gave minor resistance until, *pluck* it would spontaneously lose all will to continue resisting. He knew this could be applied to some grand life lesson, but he didn't have the patience to dig into it. Not now however.

Looking at Fio, he would throw the accumulated grass in her direction. It wouldn't reach her, but it would simply puff into a dance of falling blades. Emilio then chuckled and stood offering a hand to Fio.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: The Lithe Lurker [Open]   The Lithe Lurker [Open] - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 12:58 am

She moved towards him and shook his hand. "You're a good fighter, better then me. One day this match will happen again, but not today. That is because I wish not to fight another fight today." She tried to say this as quick as can be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lithe Lurker [Open]   The Lithe Lurker [Open] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Lithe Lurker [Open]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next