NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
The Hunch That Saved Me From Defeat. EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
The Hunch That Saved Me From Defeat. EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
The Hunch That Saved Me From Defeat. EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
The Hunch That Saved Me From Defeat. EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
The Hunch That Saved Me From Defeat. EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
The Hunch That Saved Me From Defeat. EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
The Hunch That Saved Me From Defeat. EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
The Hunch That Saved Me From Defeat. EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
The Hunch That Saved Me From Defeat. EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
The Hunch That Saved Me From Defeat. I_vote_lcapThe Hunch That Saved Me From Defeat. I_voting_barThe Hunch That Saved Me From Defeat. I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
The Hunch That Saved Me From Defeat. I_vote_lcapThe Hunch That Saved Me From Defeat. I_voting_barThe Hunch That Saved Me From Defeat. I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

The Hunch That Saved Me From Defeat.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nikolai Forge

Nikolai Forge

The Hunch That Saved Me From Defeat. Empty
PostSubject: The Hunch That Saved Me From Defeat.   The Hunch That Saved Me From Defeat. EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 8:29 pm

Amenhotep walked through the square because he needed to do something real quick. He looked around to see people conversing and going about their usual business. Amenhotep didn't know why, but he had a hunch that he would be fighting two people today.
Back to top Go down
Naga

PostSubject: Re: The Hunch That Saved Me From Defeat.   The Hunch That Saved Me From Defeat. EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 8:36 pm

Koruton arrived in the village square, looking around for anything improtant tha may need doing. He saw somebody walking around who looked rather odd. "How strange" i muttered to myself, walking towards him. "Hello," i said to him, "You look rather odd-i mean that in the best way possible- tell me, are you from around here?". I held out my hand, hoping for him to shake it.
Back to top Go down
Nikolai Forge

Nikolai Forge

PostSubject: Re: The Hunch That Saved Me From Defeat.   The Hunch That Saved Me From Defeat. EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 8:40 pm

Amenhotep accepted the handshake. "Thanks for asking. I have this weird-ass hunch that a a squad composed of a male and female are about to come out, attacking me. Oh and I'm from the desert."
Back to top Go down
Naga

PostSubject: Re: The Hunch That Saved Me From Defeat.   The Hunch That Saved Me From Defeat. EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 8:45 pm

I wondered why they might want to attack him-maybe he was a criminal, or maybe it was some kind of grude-but i decided to talk about other things first. "The desert? That sounds.....interesting" i said, with a smile on my face.

I looked around for any sing of this mans "Attackers", before looking back at him. He certainly seemed different, so it was no surprise that he was not from around here. "So, do you have any idea why these people may want to attack you?" i asked, not letting my guard down for even a second.
Back to top Go down
Nikolai Forge

Nikolai Forge

PostSubject: Re: The Hunch That Saved Me From Defeat.   The Hunch That Saved Me From Defeat. EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 8:49 pm

"I beat their asses a couple years back. Ever since then, they've always had it out for me." Amenhotep replied. "Riiiight about there, in that alley, you'll see them."
Back to top Go down
Naga

PostSubject: Re: The Hunch That Saved Me From Defeat.   The Hunch That Saved Me From Defeat. EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 8:51 pm

I looked at the alley this man was talking about, wondering why i was still conversing with a man who seemed so....violent. I guess i just wanted to know more about him. As i looked at the alley, i noticed a few shadows moving about.

"I see, well do you need any help?" i asked, even though i thought he could probably handle himself well. But then again, there were in fact many people there, and the odds were actually against this man.
Back to top Go down
Nikolai Forge

Nikolai Forge

PostSubject: Re: The Hunch That Saved Me From Defeat.   The Hunch That Saved Me From Defeat. EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 8:52 pm

"I could use your help...." Amenhotep said, noticing the distrust in the man's eyes. "I see you are reluctant to trust me...."
Back to top Go down
Naga

PostSubject: Re: The Hunch That Saved Me From Defeat.   The Hunch That Saved Me From Defeat. EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 8:58 pm

Sighing, i decided that, for some reason or other, i would help this man. "It is just that, i do not usually speak to people so....violent. I do not mean to be rude, but it is just not one of my hobbies. However, i am willing to help you, friend." After speaking, i started walking over to an area were there where no people, so that if a fight started, at least nobody innocent would be hurt.

Gesturing at the man to follow me, i walked for abit and made sure that the "attackers" were following us.
Back to top Go down
Nikolai Forge

Nikolai Forge

PostSubject: Re: The Hunch That Saved Me From Defeat.   The Hunch That Saved Me From Defeat. EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 9:04 pm

I followed the man, and heard footsteps. "There they are. I suggest we rush them."
Back to top Go down
Naga

PostSubject: Re: The Hunch That Saved Me From Defeat.   The Hunch That Saved Me From Defeat. EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 8:58 am

I sighed once again at this man's plan, "I am afraid that is not a very good idea. At the moment, i am trying to lead them away from the villagers so that they are not hurt. If we rush them now, some people may not survive the battle." After speaking, i stopped, realising that we were far enough.

Gesturing at the man to have the first attack, i said "Go ahead."
Back to top Go down
Nikolai Forge

Nikolai Forge

PostSubject: Re: The Hunch That Saved Me From Defeat.   The Hunch That Saved Me From Defeat. EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 5:29 pm

I took a deep breath, and prepared my first move. I was thinking of an Earth Release Jutsu, but I just didn't know which.... Speaking of the assailants, the duo immediatly came after me, paying no attention to the man who I was accompanied with.
Back to top Go down
Naga

PostSubject: Re: The Hunch That Saved Me From Defeat.   The Hunch That Saved Me From Defeat. EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 10:59 pm

Noticing the 2 attackers, i reacted as quickly as i could. I grabbed a kunai from my pocket and threw it over my "partner's" shoulder, hoping it would hit one of the attackers before they managed to hit him. "Be careful," i said to him, "we have no time to stand till and think, these 2 seem as if the really want you dea, or hurt at the very least.".

I entered my taijutsu stance, feeling that this was a good oppertunity to practise my Taijutsu skills.
Back to top Go down
Nikolai Forge

Nikolai Forge

PostSubject: Re: The Hunch That Saved Me From Defeat.   The Hunch That Saved Me From Defeat. EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 11:15 pm

"Earth Release - Earth Wall!" I yelled as a giant rock wall came up around my opponents, deflecting their attacks.
Back to top Go down
Naga

PostSubject: Re: The Hunch That Saved Me From Defeat.   The Hunch That Saved Me From Defeat. EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 2:47 am

As the wall rose, i ran at the attackers and aimed an uppercut at the boy's chin. After doing so, i jumped back and threw some kunai's at the girl (3 to be percise). "How efficient are you at Ninjutsu friend?" i asked him, thinking of a plan in my head, while throwing more kunai and some shuriken at the attackers.
Back to top Go down
Nikolai Forge

Nikolai Forge

PostSubject: Re: The Hunch That Saved Me From Defeat.   The Hunch That Saved Me From Defeat. EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 3:43 am

"As efficient as the sky is at being blue." I said.
Back to top Go down
Naga

PostSubject: Re: The Hunch That Saved Me From Defeat.   The Hunch That Saved Me From Defeat. EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 1:17 pm

I laughed at this slightly, although nobody would hear me, and then said, "That is quite a claim. But i am going to have to take your word for it my friend."

I ran towards the male, this time aiming a punch at his gut, followed by a kick to his head. Then, turning to the girl, I lifted my leg in the air to preform an axe kick, and then brought it down with alot of force.

I then did a jumped back once again, turned to my "partner"-who's name i still had not learnt- and said, "Very well. I suggest that you use ninjutsu to create an opening, which i will then proceed to use in order to deal damage with taijutsu, ok?"
Back to top Go down
Nikolai Forge

Nikolai Forge

PostSubject: Re: The Hunch That Saved Me From Defeat.   The Hunch That Saved Me From Defeat. EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 11:27 pm

"Judging by the force of your attacks, I could just let you take them on."
Back to top Go down
Naga

PostSubject: Re: The Hunch That Saved Me From Defeat.   The Hunch That Saved Me From Defeat. EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 5:31 pm

Sighing, i looked to the man and said, "Maybe, but i have things to do. It would be better if we work together to end this battle as quickly as possible".

Before i could say any more, one of the attackers-the female-charged at me, throwing punches,all of which i managed to dodge. Then, i quickly executed a kick to her gut and an upper cut to her chin, sending her flying.

Once again turning to the man beside me and said, with a rather bored serious tone, "Besides, it is best if YOU are the one who fight these attackers, since they came for you. I think it is only fair, do you not?"
Back to top Go down
Nikolai Forge

Nikolai Forge

PostSubject: Re: The Hunch That Saved Me From Defeat.   The Hunch That Saved Me From Defeat. EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 7:52 pm

"I'm not one to fight in a 2 v 1." Right when the work left my mouth, the girl came at me with a dropkick. I managed to execute a swift punch to the stomach. "Stop fucking interrupting my conversations."
Back to top Go down
Naga

PostSubject: Re: The Hunch That Saved Me From Defeat.   The Hunch That Saved Me From Defeat. EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 7:20 pm

As the girl flew back after being punched, i said to him, "Well, i guess that is up to you."

Once i had finished speaking, i looked back at our attackers, expecting them to have given up about now. But, instead of doing so, they were standing side-by-side, preforming handsings. "We may want to be careful," i said to my friend, "They seem to be trying to preform a jutsu, or possibly 2 at the same time. Either way, we must be catious.".

I entered a defencive stance, ready to create an earth wall just incase the decided to use a powerful jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Nikolai Forge

Nikolai Forge

PostSubject: Re: The Hunch That Saved Me From Defeat.   The Hunch That Saved Me From Defeat. EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 8:20 pm

I pondered my next move. I knew my partner specialized in Earth, so we could use a conjunction Jutsu if we wanted. That would require us to be in sync though....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunch That Saved Me From Defeat.   The Hunch That Saved Me From Defeat. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hunch That Saved Me From Defeat.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NaruPG :: Konoha :: Main Square-
Jump to: