NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
A spar (aegis Vs. Naga) EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
A spar (aegis Vs. Naga) EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
A spar (aegis Vs. Naga) EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
A spar (aegis Vs. Naga) EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
A spar (aegis Vs. Naga) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
A spar (aegis Vs. Naga) EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
A spar (aegis Vs. Naga) EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
A spar (aegis Vs. Naga) EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
A spar (aegis Vs. Naga) EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
A spar (aegis Vs. Naga) I_vote_lcapA spar (aegis Vs. Naga) I_voting_barA spar (aegis Vs. Naga) I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
A spar (aegis Vs. Naga) I_vote_lcapA spar (aegis Vs. Naga) I_voting_barA spar (aegis Vs. Naga) I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

A spar (aegis Vs. Naga)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aegis

Aegis

A spar (aegis Vs. Naga) Empty
PostSubject: A spar (aegis Vs. Naga)   A spar (aegis Vs. Naga) EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 7:25 pm

I was out in the forest around midday practicing my shout release jutsu. By adding different natures I had achieved four distinct shout. I was now practicing with using wind nature in the mouth and throat, not knowing the outcome of such a jutsu i had gone to the forest to practice.

Gathering the chakra in the correct places I breathed in and released the shout. What happened was a storm of cutting wind in the sound of a eagle's cry which sliced through the trees in front of me.
Back to top Go down
Naga

PostSubject: Re: A spar (aegis Vs. Naga)   A spar (aegis Vs. Naga) EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 7:39 pm

Sento was sitting behind a rather large tree, calmly minding his own buisness and eating a bit of bread , when he heard some shouting. Pretty loud shouting actually, but Sento guessed it was probably a mad man, or a very angry man, and dismissed the problem.

A few minutes later, he felt a strong gust of wind heading towards him. He peeked at the direction of the wind and saw a sort of jutsu heading tosards him at an incredibly high speed.

He rolled to the left, just barely dodging the attack. He looked at the person who shot the attack, theorising he was the person doing the shouting aswell.  Probably another bandit he thought throwing two kunai at him. I'll  take  caree of  him.
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: A spar (aegis Vs. Naga)   A spar (aegis Vs. Naga) EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 7:46 pm

I kunai flew past my head as I was thrown back by the power of the shout. Even with using the others each new one threw me. In this case that throw was lucky as the two kunai flew over my head. Bandits... I though rolling behind a tree after landing on the ground. "SO a fight hunh?" I yell to the man, hoping for a response.
Back to top Go down
Naga

PostSubject: Re: A spar (aegis Vs. Naga)   A spar (aegis Vs. Naga) EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 7:54 pm

Seeing the man dodge the attack, Sento guessed he had good reflexes. Either that or luck. He was surprised by the bandit's question, since he attacked first. "What do you think bandit?" He replied, deciding that it was a rhetorical question. 

He saw the man take cover behind a tree, and began his assault, throwing kunai after kunai at the tree, each attached with an explosive tag, before jumping back from the explosion.
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: A spar (aegis Vs. Naga)   A spar (aegis Vs. Naga) EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 8:05 pm

I peeked out behind the tree to see that it was now plastered with explosive tagged kunai... "this is gonna hurt..." I said as they exploded and flung me into a stand of small tress, breaking beneath me.

standing up I faced him.."that wasn't very nice." I say, gathering and molding chakra.
Breathing in I release my attack shout release:lions shout jutsu. A wave of super heated air rushed out, roaring like a lion.

525/550
Back to top Go down
Naga

PostSubject: Re: A spar (aegis Vs. Naga)   A spar (aegis Vs. Naga) EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 8:31 pm

He saw the attack heading straight for him at an astonishingly high speed. In reaction, Sento swiftly preformed handsigns for an earth jutsu:

Earth Style: Hide Like a Mole

As quickly as possible, he sunk into the ground beneath him, barely dodging the attack once again, although it did blow his hair back violently.

Once underground, he debated with himself about the jutsu. It sounded like a lion's roar he thought to himself, But since when do wind jutsu make that noise? Unless... he came to the conclusion that it must have been sound, not wind.

Either way, he remained underground, awaiting his foe's next move.

Chakra: 485/500
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: A spar (aegis Vs. Naga)   A spar (aegis Vs. Naga) EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 9:42 pm

I looked around not seeing him anywhere. he may be watching me right now, best lay down a smokescreen.

Gather wind chakra and earth chakra I breath in before pointing my mouth downward and releasing my Shout Release: Elephant stomp jutsu. What comes out is a low reverberating sound which cause the earth in a large radius to rise and obscure the area.

510/550
Back to top Go down
Naga

PostSubject: Re: A spar (aegis Vs. Naga)   A spar (aegis Vs. Naga) EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 9:55 pm

He both heard and felt the vibrstions caused by ......another sound jutsu maybe? Yuven guessed it could only come from the bandit, and began travelling towards the location. Once there, he rose up from the ground, armed with a single kunai with which he thrusted at the man's left shoulder.

Chakra: 480/500
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: A spar (aegis Vs. Naga)   A spar (aegis Vs. Naga) EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 10:03 pm

After my jutsu I placed my hand on the ground and waited, knowing he'd come eventually. I could feel his vibrations through the ground and prepared a kunai. As he burst from the ground I turned and blocked his kunai with mine. locked I took the chance to look him over before saying, "Nice to meet you, i'm aegis.."
Back to top Go down
Naga

PostSubject: Re: A spar (aegis Vs. Naga)   A spar (aegis Vs. Naga) EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 10:15 pm

As their weapons clashed, Sento decided he didn't really like this guy. He was far too happy. But he replied nonetheless, "I don't really care much who you are. The name's Sento". He jumped back, no longer able to see the man because of the dust cloud. He didn't enjoy waiting, but it couldn't be helped, so he stood still and raised his guard.
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: A spar (aegis Vs. Naga)   A spar (aegis Vs. Naga) EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 10:20 pm

little rude isn't he I though to myself, gathering wind and lightning chakra. [i] best show him I'm not to be pushed around. I breath in and release both chakras at once mixing them in my mouth with the air and releasing my Shout Release: Kirin's wrath. With a boom of thunder and the flash of electricity it flies in his last direction eventually striking something and with a flash, several bolts of lightning can be seen coming down from the clouds overhead striking whatever it hit.

385/550
Back to top Go down
Naga

PostSubject: Re: A spar (aegis Vs. Naga)   A spar (aegis Vs. Naga) EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 8:30 pm

Sento saw the attack, and deduced that his foe couldn't see him. He could tell by the in-accuracy of the jutsu. By simply side-stepping, he evaded it with ease, and began preforming handsigns,

Lava Style-Lava Bombs

He shot out three spheres of lava from his mouth which rolled towards the location from were the jutsu came from, leaving a red trail behind them. Each one was spaced out so that when they exploded, they would cover alot of ground.

He waited for a few seconds, fifteen to be excact, before using his chakra to detonate them. The explosion spewed lava over a large distance, causing him to step back.

Chakra: 460/500
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: A spar (aegis Vs. Naga)   A spar (aegis Vs. Naga) EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 8:35 pm

I turned.. the crunch and burning smell alerted me to their presences.. as three orbs of lave rolled my way. "lava style.. I didn't think anyone still used that" I said, backing up and off tot he right. "to badd they leave a trail right to you.." I said gathering chakra and molding it in the throat and mouth.

Shout release: Dragon's roar jutsu.. An explosion of fire and wind roars from my throat as the dragon appeared in a flash, slithering through the air towards the source of the lava orbs. at the same time they exploded showering the area in fire. the combination of jutsus had pushed all the dust away and now the forest around us was ablaze.

335/550
Back to top Go down
Naga

PostSubject: Re: A spar (aegis Vs. Naga)   A spar (aegis Vs. Naga) EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 7:46 pm

Having noticed the attack through the smoke, which an instant later was no more, Sento ran over to the left, the humongous dragon barely missing him by an inch. His opponent's accuracy was getting better every time. He decided to go on the offensive, preforming a moderately long sequence of handsigns:

Lava Style-Dragon Attack

Instantly, his own dragon rushed out of his mouth, this one made out of lava. It slithered around in the air for a moment (As Sento could use his chakra to keep it in the air) before suddenly jerking to the Bandit's direction, launching it's body at the target. At the same time, Sento shot three balls of hot lava, each of which passed through the dragon and to the opponent, making it appear as if it was the dragon who had shot them.

Chakra: 410/500
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: A spar (aegis Vs. Naga)   A spar (aegis Vs. Naga) EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 10:03 pm

"Well, didn't expect that.." I said, turning and jumping up as the lava spread across the ground where the dragon impacted. looking up I was unable to stop one of the three fire balls from striking me, knocking me into the a nearby tree. Tumbling down i managed to grab one of the branches and hold on, merely ten feet above the lava. Pulling myself up I stood on the branch and faced the ninja.

"I've had enough of this.." I said, turning I jumped from tree to tree. Since i was on the other side of the pool of lava and all the trees between us were ablaze I was certain of my escape.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A spar (aegis Vs. Naga)   A spar (aegis Vs. Naga) Empty

Back to top Go down

A spar (aegis Vs. Naga)
Page 1 of 1