NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Indigo vs Kenku vs Vincent EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Indigo vs Kenku vs Vincent EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Indigo vs Kenku vs Vincent EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Indigo vs Kenku vs Vincent EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Indigo vs Kenku vs Vincent EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Indigo vs Kenku vs Vincent EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Indigo vs Kenku vs Vincent EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Indigo vs Kenku vs Vincent EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Indigo vs Kenku vs Vincent EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
Indigo vs Kenku vs Vincent I_vote_lcapIndigo vs Kenku vs Vincent I_voting_barIndigo vs Kenku vs Vincent I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
Indigo vs Kenku vs Vincent I_vote_lcapIndigo vs Kenku vs Vincent I_voting_barIndigo vs Kenku vs Vincent I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

Indigo vs Kenku vs Vincent

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dann432432

Indigo vs Kenku vs Vincent Empty
PostSubject: Indigo vs Kenku vs Vincent   Indigo vs Kenku vs Vincent EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 1:58 am

Indigo sat in the arena, awaiting his two opponents, one of which he had fought before. (I assume this happens after mine and Kenkus fight.)
Back to top Go down
Nikolai Forge

Nikolai Forge

PostSubject: Re: Indigo vs Kenku vs Vincent   Indigo vs Kenku vs Vincent EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:01 am

Vincent paced around before going to the grounds. He was thinking of the possibilities. "Okay, so I could win, or I could just not show up. Or I could show up and die. Fuck it, I'm gonna win."
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

PostSubject: Re: Indigo vs Kenku vs Vincent   Indigo vs Kenku vs Vincent EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:33 am

Kenku walked to the arena and read up on his opponents. "Hm...Vinvent..uses Fire, Air amd Earth style..interesting..and then Indigo...uses Earth style and is highly adept in the skill of Taijutsu.." he read aloud. Arriving late to the arena as usual, Kenku awkwardly waved at the two. "Sorry to keep you boys waiting.." Kenku mumbled. The adult looked down and kicked a rock to try and avoid any awkwardness.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: Indigo vs Kenku vs Vincent   Indigo vs Kenku vs Vincent EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:37 am

"Alrighty, Let's go, and do this, so we can get this done with." indigo said, streching a bit, then getting into an offincive stance.
Back to top Go down
Nikolai Forge

Nikolai Forge

PostSubject: Re: Indigo vs Kenku vs Vincent   Indigo vs Kenku vs Vincent EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:48 am

Vincent prepared to fight. Winning would mean a guaranteed spot on the Sicarius Clan roster
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

PostSubject: Re: Indigo vs Kenku vs Vincent   Indigo vs Kenku vs Vincent EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 3:02 am

His heart started to beat faster than usual, which was expected. Kenku took deep breaths and looked at Indigo and Vinvent as he got into a fighting stance. "You're move.." he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: Indigo vs Kenku vs Vincent   Indigo vs Kenku vs Vincent EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 3:03 am

Indigo took out two kunai, and threw one at each of them.
Back to top Go down
Nikolai Forge

Nikolai Forge

PostSubject: Re: Indigo vs Kenku vs Vincent   Indigo vs Kenku vs Vincent EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 3:19 am

Vincent took out his scythe, and spun it, deflecting the Kunai.
Back to top Go down
Aj16amc

Aj16amc

PostSubject: Re: Indigo vs Kenku vs Vincent   Indigo vs Kenku vs Vincent EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 3:32 am

Kenku quickly did some hand signs and said, "Subterranean Voyage!" He was now in the ground, hidden from his opponents. "I'm underground now what can I do..?" Kenku thought.

435/450

Last edited by Aj16amc on Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: Indigo vs Kenku vs Vincent   Indigo vs Kenku vs Vincent EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 3:37 am

A jutsu, AND a weapon, boy, am I in for a fight Indigo thought, and then started some handsigns. "Earth style: Hiding like a mole technique!" He went into the earth and sealed it above him, and moved away from the two.

385/400
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Indigo vs Kenku vs Vincent   Indigo vs Kenku vs Vincent Empty

Back to top Go down

Indigo vs Kenku vs Vincent
Page 1 of 1