NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Konohagakure Shop EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Konohagakure Shop EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Konohagakure Shop EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Konohagakure Shop EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Konohagakure Shop EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Konohagakure Shop EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Konohagakure Shop EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Konohagakure Shop EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Konohagakure Shop EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
Konohagakure Shop I_vote_lcapKonohagakure Shop I_voting_barKonohagakure Shop I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
Konohagakure Shop I_vote_lcapKonohagakure Shop I_voting_barKonohagakure Shop I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

Konohagakure Shop

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Corren
Admin
Corren

Konohagakure Shop Empty
PostSubject: Konohagakure Shop   Konohagakure Shop EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 6:31 am

Kage Key: ~500.00

Description: The final key to unlocking a Locked product.

General Key x1: ~100.00

Description: General Keys can be bought or received as prizes in Missions. General Keys are the pieces that create an item, Jutsu, or anything Locked.

Strength of a Hundred Seal: ~1,500.00 (Requires ten Medical Keys + 1 Kage Key to unlock)

Description: the user creates this seal which manifests in the form of a rhombus-like marking. Once the seal is formed, the user's already impressive chakra control which is necessary to concentrate and store the chakra over the period of time allows them to perform techniques without any wasted energy or their own chakra. When released, the seal will either spread across the users face, or wrap around their entire body. The stored chakra is released into their body greatly amplifying their medical techniques and physical strength as well.

Medic Key Coat x1: ~100.00

Description: Turns General Keys into Medical Keys

Housing Apartment: ~2,000.00

Description: An apartment specifically to you and only you. This apartment allows mainly aestethic, but an actual topic will be created within the village where you control everything. Who can enter and stay, and will be locked to anyone other than you and people you allow. To be Married or have a Child Character, you must own this.

Village Shop Transfer: ~500.00

Description: Allows the user to buy a single item from another village's shop once. When bought, expires 24 hours afterwards.

Rasengan: ~1,000.00 (Requires five Wind Keys and one Kage Key) (0,4)

Description: (Not needed. Seriously).

Wind Key Coat: ~75.00

Description: Turns General Keys into Wind Keys

Flying Raijin: ~2,000.00 (Requires 10 Thunder God Keys and two Kage Keys) (0/2)

Description: To activate this technique, the user places a special seal or "technique formula" (術式, jutsu-shiki) to mark an intended destination. After this is done, they can enter a dimensional void at will that instantaneously transports them to the location of the seal. The mark can be applied to almost any area through brief physical contact, including an opponent or some other surrounding feature.[3][4] Because this technique is able to affect anything that is in contact with the user or somehow connected to their chakra,[5] they can also use this technique to teleport other objects or people.

Thunder God Coat: ~200.00

Description: Turns General Keys into Thunder God Keys.
Back to top Go down

Konohagakure Shop
Page 1 of 1