NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
The Quest to find the Jounin. EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
The Quest to find the Jounin. EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
The Quest to find the Jounin. EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
The Quest to find the Jounin. EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
The Quest to find the Jounin. EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
The Quest to find the Jounin. EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
The Quest to find the Jounin. EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
The Quest to find the Jounin. EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
The Quest to find the Jounin. EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
The Quest to find the Jounin. I_vote_lcapThe Quest to find the Jounin. I_voting_barThe Quest to find the Jounin. I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
The Quest to find the Jounin. I_vote_lcapThe Quest to find the Jounin. I_voting_barThe Quest to find the Jounin. I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

The Quest to find the Jounin.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Coolaustin18

Coolaustin18

The Quest to find the Jounin. Empty
PostSubject: The Quest to find the Jounin.   The Quest to find the Jounin. EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:07 am

Austin quickly goes to find the jounin because Indego said hes weak he wants to show them all how weak the jounin is to him. Austin quickly spots the jounin and goes up to him. "Hey I challenge you. You and me right here right now." The jounin replies "Listen kid I don't have time you and your little friend only beat me cause I had to hold back. "Thats the problem DON'T hold back this time." The jounin and Austin quickly go outside the village.

"Alright you ready?" Says the jounin Austin responds "Ive been ready." Austin quickly gets into a Defensive/Offensive stance witch is both hands close together just in case for some fast handsigns and his feet spread apart in case he needs to fight with speed.

The jounin says to Austin. "I see you changed your stance and you dont want me to hold back this time correct?" Austin nods his head, "Alright." and in a second the jounin quickly gets behind Austin pins him to the floor with a kunai at his throat. "I told you kid you cant beat me this way. Austin quickly does the Substitution Jutsu and gets out of the jounins hold.

Austin says to himself "God hes faster then I thought that damn Indego was right." Austin makes a couple of handsigns. And does the shadow sewing jutsu, the shadow needles go into the sunlight making them more faster and covers the Jounin down. While the jounin is trapped Austin places some trip wire. "Ha I got you now sucker." The jounins body starts getting bigger. "What a trap!" Austin ducks behind a tree. The jounin is right behind him.

"Give up kid you are not gonna beat me." Austin says to the jounin "Fine I give up let me go please." The jounin gets off of Austin. "Good choice." Austin pushes him to the ground makeing him trip over a trip wire. Austin goes onto a giant rock. The jounin is trapped by other trip wires but over him this time. "Dont even try to move you move once your gonna set off another trap and this one will be even more dangerous."
Back to top Go down

The Quest to find the Jounin.
Page 1 of 1