NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapEmerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only) - Page 2 I_voting_barEmerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapEmerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only) - Page 2 I_voting_barEmerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dann432432

Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only)   Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 4:20 am

Fio began feeding Fire Chakra into her sword, just so that she had it when she needed it. She looked around, and thought she saw The man in the mask, but, she creeped towards it, being warry of what was going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Corren
Admin
Corren

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only)   Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 4:26 am

Emeric counted the bodies again; they were separate. However, they would be meeting soon in pairs. There was also that one unaccounted for. Emeric keeped his mind on his composure and his hand on his trident.
Back to top Go down
Corren
Admin
Corren

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only)   Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 4:27 am

Corren slid his feet on the smooth emerald floor, crossing the trees within the glittering forest. As beautiful a sight, it was just as deadly. Corren came across a woman, one of the guard who was caught in the Jutsu used by their adversary. He had never met her before, but Corren assumed the enemy of his enemy might be his friend. "Hello there. Have you come to die here too?".
Back to top Go down
Corren
Admin
Corren

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only)   Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 4:29 am

The Emerald man had his clones keep their distance to a point where only those with some form of sensory Jutsu would be able to sense them. Even then, the clones were made of Crystal Release, a reflective property that even Dojutsu like the Sharingan and Byakugan would bounce off of, confused.
Back to top Go down
Coolaustin18

Coolaustin18

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only)   Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 4:35 am

Austin just waiting for the enemy to come to him for a 1v1. He decided to go in a tree and wait. "I wish this fool would hurry up already."
Back to top Go down
Corren
Admin
Corren

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only)   Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 5:22 am

Emeric stepped onto one of his creations, the crystallized fauna. He jetted to the top, and stood atop. "Crystal Release, Reflective Surface". Emeric was wrapped in an octagonal casing of transparent crystal, where anything looking towards him, he would look completely invisible. However, he could see everything outside of his glass.
Back to top Go down
Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only)   Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 5:31 am

Kuro Volk noticed someone near him as he looked up in a tree to see the mongrel he had noticed before.

"Oh, it's you.."

He lowered his head and scoffed in disappointment, he found one person and it had to be this weakling.

"Well, at least I know I am not the only one here.."
Back to top Go down
Corren
Admin
Corren

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only)   Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 3:06 am

Emeric had pin-pointed the locations of the children inside of his dome, each of them now traveling with company. If left alone, the two groups would merge in a matter of minutes. Ten, eleven maybe. The Man of Emerald decided to bide his time, and waited. Completely hidden.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only)   Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 3:16 am

"Who are you and, do you know who this guy is?" Fio said, looking at the man,
Back to top Go down
Corren
Admin
Corren

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only)   Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 1:05 am

*Boss passes post*

Last edited by Corren on Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Corren
Admin
Corren

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only)   Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 1:07 am

Corren shrugged. "No. Well, maybe. I'm Alice. What's your name?". Corren sighed, and began stretching his arms. "If we're going to have a chance at getting out of... This" Corren gestured overtly to the crystal dome surrounding them. "We're going to need to see if there's anyone else here. And if so, we need to regroup".
Back to top Go down
Corren
Admin
Corren

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only)   Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 1:07 am

*Boss passes post*
Back to top Go down
Coolaustin18

Coolaustin18

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only)   Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 7:46 pm

(Going to 1st Person)

I quickly look at the person near me "Hmm well good but looks like me and you are the only ones in the dome that I know of." I quickly scout the area looking for more people but can see nothing. "Nope looks like just me and you." "SO any Ideas on what to do now." I quickly climb out of the tree not knowing whats about to happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only)   Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Emerald Grip (Boss fight, Invite only)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2