NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
In the Footsteps of the Bear - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
In the Footsteps of the Bear - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
In the Footsteps of the Bear - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
In the Footsteps of the Bear - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
In the Footsteps of the Bear - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
In the Footsteps of the Bear - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
In the Footsteps of the Bear - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
In the Footsteps of the Bear - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
In the Footsteps of the Bear - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
In the Footsteps of the Bear - Page 3 I_vote_lcapIn the Footsteps of the Bear - Page 3 I_voting_barIn the Footsteps of the Bear - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
In the Footsteps of the Bear - Page 3 I_vote_lcapIn the Footsteps of the Bear - Page 3 I_voting_barIn the Footsteps of the Bear - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

In the Footsteps of the Bear

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

In the Footsteps of the Bear - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Footsteps of the Bear   In the Footsteps of the Bear - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 11:07 pm

The wolf was fast for his size, continuously getting behind me. Getting used to his movement, I did a few backflips, before hitting his paw with the sword. A yelp caused me to smirk, as the liquid sprayed his paw- resulting in the freezing of most of it.

You dare?!

"Says the wolf who cheated on a Taijutsu match. Come again, with more effort."

Taunting him, I ran as he swiped again, dodging the chakra flows this time. Flipping, jumping, twisting, weaving, I dodged everything he had, jumping onto his back at some point and striking him three times with the liquid from the katana- before nearly being crushed as he rolled.

Strike his nose.
'
You sure?

Positive. He's sensitive there, just be sure to strike that soft spot you see.
Back to top Go down
http://tnnarupg.createaforum.net
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: In the Footsteps of the Bear   In the Footsteps of the Bear - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 11:22 pm

The fight had gotten intense now as the combatants bantered back and forth. I was nervous, the wolf seemed completely comfortable no matter what okami did, as if he wasn't even worried. He should be, If he hurt her..... calm down Taka said to me. He was right, I needed to relax, she'd be fine.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: In the Footsteps of the Bear   In the Footsteps of the Bear - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 11:37 pm

Stopping suddenly, I went still. This seemed to surprise Bear, as he narrowed his gaze at me. Seeming to take this as me fearing him, he sauntered toward me, before preparing to pounce.

Three...

His muscles bunched, his body lowering close to the ground.

Two...

The wolf leaped, soaring into the air with his mouth opening.

One..

Once his mouth was wide enough, I launched myself into the air, keeping my Katana low- bending it to my side then my shoulder.

Now!

I swung against the scar that was on Bear's nose, reopening the soft flesh in a spurt of blood that froze with the contact of the liquid from my Katana. The beast howled in pain, a sharp ache to my ears that made me bump into him, twirling and rolling along his long body before landing roughly.
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: In the Footsteps of the Bear   In the Footsteps of the Bear - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 11:40 pm

I was stunned, the creature lay in a hump nursing his nose. I couldn't believe this but my hand came up, wanting to heal his nose. I lowered it quickly, not knowing whether or not the fight was over. I stood waiting, looking at the both of them.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: In the Footsteps of the Bear   In the Footsteps of the Bear - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 11:47 pm

Transforming into a wolf, I enlarged myself to about half the wolf's height- before stalking up to him with a low growl coming out of my throat.

"Ookami e Kuro. Do you agree to have a contract with me?"

Standing my ground, Sansuke and I raised our hackles, curled our lips, and flattened our ears- making us look larger. Bear looked at us, his eyes going from orange and green to a flat black, the blood on his nose still frozen.

How did you know?..

"Answer us, and we will answer you."

He seemed to shift his feet, before raising his head. Pride and dignity made him look regal, as he slowly lowered his head.

I will sign a contract, with Lucine Raenin Okami of the Seishin Clan.
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: In the Footsteps of the Bear   In the Footsteps of the Bear - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 11:49 pm

I walked up, unafraid of either of them and stood next to okami, placing a hand on her shoulder. "You had me worried there for a moment, you know?" I said, rubbing her shoulder gently. "Next time i might not be able to hold back from jumping in." I add playfully.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: In the Footsteps of the Bear   In the Footsteps of the Bear - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 11:56 pm

"Ha. Do you think you can heal his nose?"

Shifting back slowly, I kept the eyes before getting out my pen. Bear eyed it, before shrinking down to only six foot tall, standing on his hind legs. He seemed to kind of.. Shift, somehow. He held out some kinda pawed-hand. Taking the pen, He signed the longest beam- making it turn dark black. Gunting from the pain of it embedding itself in my skin, I groaned when he was done. Poking his paw with the pen, he then handed it to me- signaling that I should do the same. When we both had a drop of blood ready, we wiped it along the contract, and watched as the blood made a purple mark around it.

I expect to have fun with this. Maybe kill a few humans in the same time. Which village do you stem from, and who do you align to?

Rubbing the back of my head, I lost feeling in my arm.

"I am from Kiriga, but am a Shinobi of Konoha."

Looking from me, to Takumi, I assumed he was asking him as well. Waiting for the answer- as I was curious myself -Sansuke was chuckling in my mind.

A lot harder than I thought it would be.. You have three broken ribs.
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: In the Footsteps of the Bear   In the Footsteps of the Bear - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 12:01 am

I reach my hand up and place it on his nose releasing my healing chakra into it, the wound sealed, but the scar remained. "I cannot get rid of the scar, but it adds character, no? And As for me, I am from....." I pause here struggling with who I was. "I am of sunaga, but I am a shinobi of Konoha as well." I say returning to Okami's side and holding my hand up to her, pulling it along her side.."Three broken ribs.. and some internal bleeding.." I said sternly looking at her before healing her as well. "If I wasn't here you'd have had a terrible night...." I said to her, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: In the Footsteps of the Bear   In the Footsteps of the Bear - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 12:03 am

"Yeah, I woul-"

Sunaga? And you're a Falcon?

The tone of Bear's voice achieved my attention. He was alarmed, and serious at the same time.

Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: In the Footsteps of the Bear   In the Footsteps of the Bear - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 12:07 am

I didn't face him, he'd read the lies all over my face. "It's where I was born, but not where I was raised. I spent most of my youth and academy time amongst the leaf." I said simply, finishing healing okami's ribs I turned to face him now, hoping it went unchallenged. She may forgive my origins but not this creature.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: In the Footsteps of the Bear   In the Footsteps of the Bear - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 12:19 am

Bear's eyes searched him, attempting to see any fault. When none was found, he shifted back to his wolf form, going to curl up at the middle once more.

Leave. You will have no trouble of traps or my allies.

Staring at Takumi, I was a little curious as to what just happened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Footsteps of the Bear   In the Footsteps of the Bear - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

In the Footsteps of the Bear
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NaruPG :: Kiriga :: Lake-
Jump to: