NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Of birds and wolves - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Of birds and wolves - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Of birds and wolves - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Of birds and wolves - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Of birds and wolves - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Of birds and wolves - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Of birds and wolves - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Of birds and wolves - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Of birds and wolves - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
Of birds and wolves - Page 4 I_vote_lcapOf birds and wolves - Page 4 I_voting_barOf birds and wolves - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
Of birds and wolves - Page 4 I_vote_lcapOf birds and wolves - Page 4 I_voting_barOf birds and wolves - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

Of birds and wolves

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

Of birds and wolves - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of birds and wolves   Of birds and wolves - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 3:49 am

Shrugging, I smiled.

"Ah... To each."

Biting my thumb, I let a bit of blood well up before putting it to one of the moon beams- the shortest.
Back to top Go down
http://tnnarupg.createaforum.net
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: Of birds and wolves   Of birds and wolves - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 4:08 am

"Wait your actually gonna... "i was cut off by the fact what I was asking was actually happening. Though what was happening I had never seen before.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Of birds and wolves   Of birds and wolves - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 4:55 am

Holding out my arm, I closed my eyes. Doing one-handed signs was hard enough, being only able to mold with half the ability.. But I had gotten used to it. As fast as I could, I shaped it, before slamming my right arm down.

Light spiraled from the moon to the beam, before expanding under my hand... The light seemed to seep through the cracks in the ground, shaping into the same moonbeam mark that was tatooed into my skin, minus the other beams. The Kanji symbol for 2 appeared, and the light brightened.

"Summon no jutsu!"

When I stood up, and the dust cleared, a Beta Wolf stood, his grey pelt shimmering in the moonlight. His eyes glowed a bright, iridescent green as he stared at Takumi. On his back was some kind of pack, with scrolls and weapons, as well as a small pack for herbs.

"Ire Beta wolf, Maru."

Chakra: 575/600
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: Of birds and wolves   Of birds and wolves - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 4:57 am

I stare for a moment before remembering that I'm polite and shouldn't do that.
"Hello" I say to him, unsure really of what to do. Not used to being on the other side of the along for the ride scenario.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Of birds and wolves   Of birds and wolves - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 5:01 am

Maru turned to look at me, before looking back at Takumi.

He smells like a thanksgiving dinner.

"Maru, that's not very nice."

A smile pulled the edges of my lips up, before Sansuke's voice blossomed in my mind, and probably Maru's.

He's in the pack, Maru. Worry not.
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: Of birds and wolves   Of birds and wolves - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 5:09 am

"Your all smiling... that worries me" I said, leaning against a tree and staring at them.
"I still don't get it... what have you been searching for.. I mean there must have been other copies of that book..?" I say in a questioning voice.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Of birds and wolves   Of birds and wolves - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 5:12 am

"Did you notice the Kanji symbol that was there, when Maru was summoned?"

Cocking my hip, I watched my kin carefully.

"Maru is a Beta wolf, the second-in-command to the Alpha Pair. But, that was only a B-Rank summoning Jutsu."

Scratching Maru's ears gently, I sighed.

Literally, the Alpha Pair is the A-Rank. So.. What other rank is there? And, what seals would need to be used?

Maru's deep voice was like velvet, as he gave Takumi an inquisitive look.
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: Of birds and wolves   Of birds and wolves - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 5:14 am

"Well that'd be an S-rank and forgive me for not knowing the social statues of wolves.. my area of study is medicine, not animals. And I told you, seals and symbols are not my forte, I was trained in barrier jutsu..." I say to her, which explains my not noticing the symbols.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Of birds and wolves   Of birds and wolves - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 12:27 am

Don't worry, that's not why you've been notified.

Maru cleared his throat, before stepping toward Takumi. Rubbing the back of my neck, I knew what was coming next.

We were wondering if it was physically possible to have an S-Rank seal attached to the skin, like her current ranks. Well. 'We' being Lucine and I. Technically, I'm her caretaker. Regardless, you have SURELY come across some summoners, no?
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: Of birds and wolves   Of birds and wolves - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 12:39 am

"Yes, quite a few in the hospitals." I say, summoner's being some of the front line men in shinobi battles for the unpredictability. "As for an s-rank being attached to the skin.. It's plausible, but the user would have to be extremely tough. Luckily, okami is, thanks to her spirit she could have this done.. but it's be risky. I'd need to be with her the first time to ensure she doesn't loose an arm or anything" I say, adopting the voice I give to loved one before a surgery.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Of birds and wolves   Of birds and wolves - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 12:42 am

"We can do this. Easily... Now... We just have to talk to Bear."

Lucine, are you nuts? BEAR?

Scratching the back of my neck, I let a small smile play on my face.

Ha! That's funny. You think you can tame Bear for a contract! Haha! And I thought you didn't have humor...

When no one else laughed, Maru turned toward me, shock on his lupine face.
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: Of birds and wolves   Of birds and wolves - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 12:45 am

"If i'm assuming correctly. You mean to visit the sage bear, and enter into a summoning contract with him?" I ask her, a whisper of fear in my voice. Each group had a sage animal, it's leader. And few were feared like the sage bear. For he was incredibly large, incredibly powerful and incredibly temperamental.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Of birds and wolves   Of birds and wolves - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 12:48 am

"I don't get why everyone seems to think he's literally a bear. He's just a seven foot wolf... Jeesh..."

Crossing my arms, I stared at Takumi, then Maru.

"Yes, I AM going to get Bear into a contract with me."

Clenching my fists, I grabbed the wrappings, and held them evenly.

"Even if I die trying."

My eyes narrowed at them, and I stood straight- daring them to challenge my decision. Sansuke was silent, but I could feel that he would be raising his hackles at me if he had a true form.
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: Of birds and wolves   Of birds and wolves - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 12:52 am

"Well there is no point in stopping you then.." I say turning towards the house and looking up. "But it'd be better to go in the morning. We've had a long night and I don't know about you, but I could use the sleep." I say, slumping against the door frame.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Of birds and wolves   Of birds and wolves - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 12:58 am

Putting my hand on his shoulder, I nodded.

"I.. agree. Entirely. Maru!"

Looking at the Beta, I nodded, sending him off.

"Anyway..."

Looking back toward my family member, I smirked a little. So much had happened, and I felt something.... different, in me.

"Let's rest, Comrade."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of birds and wolves   Of birds and wolves - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of birds and wolves
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NaruPG :: Konoha :: Main Square-
Jump to: