NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Of birds and wolves - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Of birds and wolves - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Of birds and wolves - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Of birds and wolves - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Of birds and wolves - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Of birds and wolves - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Of birds and wolves - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Of birds and wolves - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Of birds and wolves - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
Of birds and wolves - Page 3 I_vote_lcapOf birds and wolves - Page 3 I_voting_barOf birds and wolves - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
Of birds and wolves - Page 3 I_vote_lcapOf birds and wolves - Page 3 I_voting_barOf birds and wolves - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

Of birds and wolves

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Aegis

Aegis

Of birds and wolves - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of birds and wolves   Of birds and wolves - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 11:57 pm

I sit there feeling very confused about the issue. Finally standing up I walk outside and past her over by the river where I sit and look up at the moon.

you are not gonna talk to her? taka asked me, confused.
nah she'll tell me in her own time, once she has calmed down a bit. I reply, picking up a stone i toss it over the gurgling river.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Of birds and wolves   Of birds and wolves - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 12:03 am

San... I need a break...

No. You need to grow up. Can't you see what he's done for you?

Closing my eyes, I walked over to the river, before walking on top of it. Below me, I could see the fish, swimming with the current... When I relaxed a little more... I saw the reflection of the sky, and the reflection of me. My anbu mask was on my shoulder, styled as a wolf instead of a cat or monkey.. a gift from the woman who caused me to be more than a little frustrated with the book.

"I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
http://tnnarupg.createaforum.net
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: Of birds and wolves   Of birds and wolves - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 12:05 am

"Perhaps now you can explain, what it is i'm just not seeing?" I say to her, showing her that no hard feelings were kept. My intrigue had been peeked and I wished to know what she was upset about.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Of birds and wolves   Of birds and wolves - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 12:10 am

"Yugito. Surely, you know the name."

Turning my head toward Takumi, I put on my mask, before light stepping to his side.
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: Of birds and wolves   Of birds and wolves - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 12:12 am

"I'm afraid not, though there are a great many things I do not know in this world." I say to her. This must have to do with the bloodline we shared, at least in part. I had never wished to know my origin's preferring the anominity and freedom of only one name.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Of birds and wolves   Of birds and wolves - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 12:18 am

"I'm an illegitimate child, Takumi. And.... My mother was a Kunoichi. This is where most of my skills came from, and my traits. My father, however, was where my Seishin blood came from. He's irrelevant at this moment... However, Yugito Nii."

Crossing my arms, I walked back slowly to Takumi, shaking my head.

"Or, at least, I think so. If not, then she just had the decency to show up to the orphanage, hug me, and tell them to give me to her brother... Which. Yeah. You saw how that ended up."

Shrugging, I sighed.
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: Of birds and wolves   Of birds and wolves - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 12:30 am

"I'm not sure, honestly. I don't even know where my blood comes from, or even the name of it till now. Never really wanted to know either..." I say, distraught at the name, it was terribly obvious and plain.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Of birds and wolves   Of birds and wolves - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 12:33 am

"Sorry..."

Moving past him, I went back inside to my seat, waiting on him.

"Eat, before it gets too cold..."

Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: Of birds and wolves   Of birds and wolves - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 12:39 am

"Heh, your the one telling me to eat?" I asked playfully before sitting down and enjoying a few bites.
"So you were looking for the book then, or something in the book?" still confused on the issue of what exactly she was searching for.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Of birds and wolves   Of birds and wolves - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 12:44 am

"Yugito was someone who visited the Orphanage a few times before, and put me into her 'brother's' care. She was a Bijuu holder. And the fact that I know any of this stuff can, and will, get me killed. One reason I was sent out of Kiriga."

Eating some Omelet, I was mulling over thoughts.

"Either way, it would put her as my mother, though not through blood on one hand. Regardless..."

Pointing at the book, I showed him the seal page.

"That had her name in it."
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: Of birds and wolves   Of birds and wolves - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 12:51 am

"The Bijuu seal... A man came through town the other day. He had a broken seal on his stomach.... argghhh" I say scratching my head irritably. "i knew I had seen that somewhere before..." I say looking at her. "Unfortunately I'm not trained in seal so I know very little about them." I say to her shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Of birds and wolves   Of birds and wolves - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 1:29 am

"These are the opposite of summoning seals."

I pointed at each line, tracing them.

"They're sealants, much like... Seishin's seal, actually."

Smiling quietly, I remembered how much work I had put into finding out more about my lineage.
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: Of birds and wolves   Of birds and wolves - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 1:33 am

"But I still don't understand... What are you looking for.. this book, one of these seals.. or a person perhaps..? I was reeling from all this information and couldn't keep it all straight..
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Of birds and wolves   Of birds and wolves - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 2:06 am

"All of that."

Grinning, I thought of my idea once more, before taking a piece of paper, and one of the pens.
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: Of birds and wolves   Of birds and wolves - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 2:09 am

I ate my omelet letting her work. I decided it best to stay quite while she drew whatever it was she was drawing. I walked to the fridge and pulled out a bottle of apple cider, sitting i drank it waiting for her to finish.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Of birds and wolves   Of birds and wolves - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 2:26 am

"The seals are different..."

Drawing a few symbols, I pointed outside.

"However... Outside, c'mon."
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: Of birds and wolves   Of birds and wolves - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 2:43 am

Alright I say, following her once again into the night. The moon was now at full tilt, shining brightly in the stary sky. "What is it, you mean to do?" i ask her.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Of birds and wolves   Of birds and wolves - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 2:48 am

Smiling bitterly, I looked at Takumi.

"You remember the wrappings that were on my arms, two weeks after you got me here?"

Rolling up my sleeves, I grabbed hold of the tape that covered my forearms.
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: Of birds and wolves   Of birds and wolves - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 2:52 am

"Oh this may not be good" I said to myself, watching her unwrap her forearms. Wondering what could happen next. Praying it wasn't bad.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Of birds and wolves   Of birds and wolves - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 2:55 am

"I think that I did something that you wouldn't approve of. However, I believe it was worth it.."

Pulling them down, I revealed the contracts that were tattooed into my left arm.. And the summoning seal on my arm.

"I wound up going to an artist."

Handing the drawing to him, I let him see the moon beam summoning ring that was tattooed on my right arm.
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: Of birds and wolves   Of birds and wolves - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 2:59 am

"You are a summoner..." I say, staring at the contracts on her arms. "Which animals are you in contract with?" I ask her, wondering intently. While I didn't agree with most summoner practices, they were a bit tribal for my taste, I had a healthy respect for their love of animals. This probably came from taka, who was slumbering deep inside of me, tired after and earlier excursion.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Of birds and wolves   Of birds and wolves - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 3:07 am

"The wolf pack of Ire, and the two ravens Yin and Yan. The irony in that, is that one is albino."

Rolling my sleeves back down, I sighed.

"It's one of the few Ninjutsu styles I can do."
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: Of birds and wolves   Of birds and wolves - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 3:09 am

"You lack regular elemental ninjutsu?" i asked her, stunned. I figured she'd at least have one style mastered.. being a summoner.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Of birds and wolves   Of birds and wolves - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 3:27 am

"I said few, Hun."

Pointing toward the water, I looked back toward him.

"Water."
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: Of birds and wolves   Of birds and wolves - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 3:45 am

"Just water?" I ask her, "i have three myself." I said pointing to the sky, the the earth then waving my hand. "Lightning, earth and wind" I say smiling as I knew this probably annoyed her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of birds and wolves   Of birds and wolves - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of birds and wolves
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NaruPG :: Konoha :: Main Square-
Jump to: