Naruto Role-Play

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432

Aegis

Finvarre

CyberTurtle77

Corren

Naga

Wakitaro

Aionrap

Nikolai Forge

Aj16amc

Top posting users this week

Share | 

Of birds and wolves

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Finvarre
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Of birds and wolves   Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:20 am

"Meh."

We agree never to say that felt good. Ever.

I concur.

Staring at Takumi I waited for anything else he might have had to say.

"Explain."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tnnarupg.createaforum.net
Aegis

PostSubject: Re: Of birds and wolves   Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:31 am

"Well you'll get a strong urge to urinate on trees and things and you'll shed quite a bit..." I notice her stare... "Oh about this thing" I say kicking the creature gently. " It's called an amalgamation, a peculiar creature created from several bodies, reanimated through forbidden jutsus. It's main purpose is to frighten and thin out the enemy but it's master needs to direct it. This thing was feeding on whatever it came across. It was abandoned and left to wreak havoc as it will." I say walking over a pulling out a vial of yellow liquid.

"This is a dangerous mixture of several poisons and acids. It's main purpose is to combat undead abominations like this. If we left him this thing would just come back in a few days time. Instead we'll inject it with this. it breaks down the soft tissues, only bone will remain." I say injecting the creature with the liquid. The injection sight turns black the the compound spreads throughout the body.

"Oh and don't worry about the blood and tissue you might have swallowed by accident this is not a viral creature but one brought back by chakara.. you will not turn into one of these thing" I say to her, knowing anyone would worry about that after such an event.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Finvarre
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Of birds and wolves   Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:43 am

Shaking myself, I followed him, growling lightly.

"Not what I'm worried about. I'm more concerned, about who made it. As well as why the scent was more or less of one being, not multiple ones as you implied it should be."

Sansuke and I were speaking in sync now, matching thoughts step by word.

Back to top Go down
Aegis

PostSubject: Re: Of birds and wolves   Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:51 am

" I haven't the foggiest, but if i had to guess I'd say they were a family, harvested for the purpose of creating that thing." I say this grimly, but without loosing stride. "As to who, we may never know, it could have been anyone with enough medical experience to understand the human body enough to bring it back with chakara. That narrows the search to twenty just in this village." I say shaking my head.

"Now then we will take the more scenic route to my home which is on the other side of the village. When we get there i'll tell you how to change back into human form, and we'll have you do it in private." i say, my face reddening intensely, remembering my first time transforming back in front of my sensai, and how red her face had been..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Finvarre
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Of birds and wolves   Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:49 pm

"Ahh.. Yes. That is better for private.."

Blushing mentally, I just shook my head.

"How will I return? and... Why would anyone do that to human beings? or animals, if they do..."
Back to top Go down
Aegis

PostSubject: Re: Of birds and wolves   Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:02 pm

"It's best not to know how you return till we are their, just knowing could set it off. You'll have to train yourself not to think about while int his form. As for the creature and it's master...." I pause here, hoping ot find the right words. "The master of such creatures wishes for one thing, to become immortal. They hope to achieve this through reanimation. However, reanimated bodies never last for more then a few years, for while the current cell layers are alive, they do not reproduce. So if you get cut or sliced.. that skin never regrows. More worriedly, healing techniques do not work on creatures like that. The only reason that creature would have come back is because we did not truly kill it.. only rendered it immobile for a while. Without oxygen the muscles cannot function." I say, hoping most of this did not fly over her head.

"True immortality is impossible, for it requires and infinite source of energy." I say to her, as we near my home.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Finvarre
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Of birds and wolves   Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:05 pm

"So, in part, it would have merely stood paralyzed with a fraction of movement? Alive, but not alive at the same time is what the being already was...."

Mulling over Takumi's words, I took the last part in mind.

"And what of the J-... Erm.... What of those who do have such a source?"

Looking over at him, Sansuke's curiosity matched my own, and our pace was natural.

Be careful what you're asking, Lucine. You already have knowledge from Kiriga that you shouldn't, and you really don't want him to get in trouble for you sharing it with him.

I know... But, isn't that a legitimate question?
Back to top Go down
Aegis

PostSubject: Re: Of birds and wolves   Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:13 pm

"If such a source existed the person would first have to die, then be resurrected with that source of energy implanted in them." I say scratching my head. "That's why the creature ate so much, it was fueling itself. However if a source such as that existed it would be far to large to implant into a human body. Even if it could the person may still die, their body could be destroyed or the source removed."

I take a moment standing outside my front door then turn and kneel down looking her in the eye. "Mark me here, A person who would do something like this is far less then a human. They are a creature who cares only for themselves and nothing else. They are the most dangerous for they have very little to loose. Do not go after them, nor hunt them or else you would wind up the prey. I'm sure one of them would love to get their hands on one of our spirits..." I said turning and opening the door, motioning for her to come in.

"Bathroom is up on the left hand side, their are robs and such in their. your clothes will show up somewhere in the house.. Mine ended up in a tree when I changed back the first time..." I say, smiling ruefully. "Anyway, to change back one must simply imagine thine self as a separate being, remember being human, being separate.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Finvarre
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Of birds and wolves   Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:21 pm

"I'm just... worried..."

Following his direction, I trotted into the room before looking around. The place, much like the rest of the house, was pristine. Hopping onto the toilet, I took this chance to look at our form in the mirror...

Teal eyes met my own. Black fur coated us, thick and luxurious. Surprised, I lifted my tail, and shook my head.

See? Exactly what you remember.

Ignoring San, I jumped back to the floor, before sitting patiently. Closing my eyes, I inhaled deeply.. And exhaled slowly. Remembering what it was like to have San's point of view, then my own. Not the two being so close.. But being separate.

Suddenly, cold air rushed to meet my skin, and I gasped in pain. Every part of my body was tender. Reaching out for the fleece robe, I cringed when it touched my skin- it felt rough, and scratchy. Shivering further, I unsteadily walked out of the room, leaning gently on the walls despite the pain.
Back to top Go down
Aegis

PostSubject: Re: Of birds and wolves   Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:28 pm

"It is sharp, no?" I asked form the kitchen, kettle whistling merrily. I poured two cups full and placed them on the table. "i heard a thumb upstairs from one of the rooms, I think your backpack ended up in my study." I say smiling and pointing to her cup. "Drink, you'll feel better soon enough."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Finvarre
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Of birds and wolves   Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:55 pm

"I'm too sensitive to do anything.... I feel like shite."

Sitting down, I held my head gently.

"Ugh..."
Back to top Go down
Aegis

PostSubject: Re: Of birds and wolves   Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:13 pm

"worst hangover you'll ever have. Don't worry this is the worst one, it'll get easier from here on out. now drink, it will help." I say to her going to the sink and filling the kettle again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Finvarre
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Of birds and wolves   Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:37 pm

"What is it?..."

Groaning, I rubbed my temples. Every thing was like a hammer strike on my brain.

"When will this end... And where is my backpack? I left my stuffed pu- er... I left my herbs in it."

Nice save.
Back to top Go down
Aegis

PostSubject: Re: Of birds and wolves   Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:42 pm

"The tea is a mixture of highly caffeinated dark leaves with an earthy aroma and some litter mint leaves." I say to her, urging her to drink it again. "The benefit is that it will alleviate the obvious headache you have, trust me I'm a doctor.." I say, finding the sentence amusing. "As for your backpack, as i said I believe it's in my study, third floor, only door." I say to her, pointing at the spiral staircase.

"While you get dressed i'll make something light for you to eat.. maybe eggs." I say, looking in the fridge.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Finvarre
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Of birds and wolves   Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:48 pm

Groaning, I drank the brew, wincing at the scalding that it gave my tongue. Ignoring the pain, I chugged it- much like I used to do with my Aunt's tea raise. Setting the glass down, I held my robe taut, and went up the case. Halfway there, I paused, and looked at Takumi.

"Thank you... Takumi."
Back to top Go down
Aegis

PostSubject: Re: Of birds and wolves   Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:50 pm

I smile looking at her, she looked like hell warmed over, but maybe she'd be alright.
"Hey, I'm part of the pack right, and the pack always looks out for one another, no?" I said, pulling ingridiants out of the fridge to begin cooking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Finvarre
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Of birds and wolves   Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:10 pm

"Aye..."

Walking up to the study, I took my backpack- and one of my socks, from his room. Noticing more... worrisome, garments on his desk, I took the liberty of double checking to make sure that no more clothes were there.

Wait... Lucine, what was that?

Confused as to what Sansuke meant, I froze. I was behind the desk, and had to be careful.

That book... Read it.
Back to top Go down
Aegis

PostSubject: Re: Of birds and wolves   Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:14 pm

I put a small pad of butter in the pan watching it melt. Soon it began to sizzle. I put in two beaten eggs with cream, a cloud of steam rushes up engulfing my face as I begin adding the ingredients for the omelet, muttering to myself, "Ham, cheese, green pepper, onion, potato..." The list went on and on. The carefully I folded them flipped the omelet over.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Finvarre
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Of birds and wolves   Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:18 pm

Pale, I closed the book, and tucked it under my clothes. Moving back down stairs, I grabbed more of my attire, and even got my socks back. Heading back into the bathroom, I redressed... But was still focused on the book.

He's a doctor, so surely it's not THAT unusual...

Not only does it have the Amalga in it, it has what we were sent from Kiriga for as well. We need to ask him.

Lucine...

Adamant in my thoughts, I went down stairs.
Back to top Go down
Aegis

PostSubject: Re: Of birds and wolves   Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:21 pm

I watch her come down stairs as I slide the omelet onto a plate. "here you go, on fresh, farmers omelet!" I say smiling at my handiwork. I set about making another one, whistling a bit while I did so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Finvarre
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Of birds and wolves   Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:23 pm

Holding out the book to him, I patiently waited for him to explain.

"So. Almalgawhosiswhatsits and Jinchuuriki, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Aegis

PostSubject: Re: Of birds and wolves   Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:30 pm

I stare at the book for a moment then back to her. Then laugh slightly, "You think I created that thing?" I ask her, slightly annoyed. She couldn't possibly believe that I created that monster, could she?
"That book covers a wide range of human transformation and mutation, I was searching for clues as to what was out there in the woods, killing people." I say to her as I stop whisking the eggs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Finvarre
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Of birds and wolves   Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:32 pm

"That's only half of it. You completely ignored the latter part."

Drop it, Lucine. Taka. She's upset, get Takumi to understand!

Stop it, San!

Frustrated, I held my head in my hand, and the book in the other.
Back to top Go down
Aegis

PostSubject: Re: Of birds and wolves   Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:43 pm

"What about Jinchuuriki?" I ask her, unsure of what she means.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Finvarre
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Of birds and wolves   Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:50 pm

Frustrated, once more... I began to feel angered. Taking a breath so as to calm myself, I just stared up at Takumi.

"I.. You're..."

Pinching the bridge of my nose, I stood up, walking outside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of birds and wolves   

Back to top Go down

Of birds and wolves
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next