NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Statue on the Water (Open) EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Statue on the Water (Open) EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Statue on the Water (Open) EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Statue on the Water (Open) EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Statue on the Water (Open) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Statue on the Water (Open) EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Statue on the Water (Open) EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Statue on the Water (Open) EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Statue on the Water (Open) EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
Statue on the Water (Open) I_vote_lcapStatue on the Water (Open) I_voting_barStatue on the Water (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
Statue on the Water (Open) I_vote_lcapStatue on the Water (Open) I_voting_barStatue on the Water (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

Statue on the Water (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

Statue on the Water (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Statue on the Water (Open)   Statue on the Water (Open) EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 5:53 pm

The water below me froze, as I used my chakra to stand on it. Frowning, I realized that-due to my family- I was the cause of the icy tendrils spiking across the surface of the water. Sighing, I rubbed the back of my neck, a little frustrated.

This never happened in Konoha... Well. It did, but I MEANT for it to...

It was my first time to be home since I was four weeks old, a result of the wars that were waged in this land. Now that I was protected by Konoha, I could freely come and go as I pleased- a result of respect between the two nations... Though, not without being watched. I could feel eyes bore into me, Kiriga Shinobi watching me- in case I decided to start something. Stretching, rolling my shoulders, and unhitching my chakrams... I folded my hands out in front of me, balancing the chakrams over each other- to where they looked like one from above. Simple as an exercise, it was to make sure that my arms remained limber yet strong.

"The perfect place to be calm... Water all around me... The Bridge far behind me..."

Speaking aloud, I grinned mentally. The air felt... Great. Like it was a welcome-home hug, or the spiced milk that Haru made, with the brown sugars and spices that hit my stomach like fire.... Yet, it was much colder than that.

My eyes locked once more on the ice, at the tendrils that slowly weaved further and further out, stopping at a good yard radius. My Kekki Genkai was just a filter though my chakra- and thus made anything that touched it freeze.

Well, anything with moisture. I can MAKE moisture, but not much. I don't have to have it to summon the ice, but it's a LOT more convenient...

Realizing that I was working against my practice, I shut myself down mentally, and closed my eyes. Slowing my breathing down to its bare minimum, I held my position..

Like a statue on the water.

(475/480)
Back to top Go down
http://tnnarupg.createaforum.net
Naga

PostSubject: Re: Statue on the Water (Open)   Statue on the Water (Open) EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 6:20 pm

Deciding to take a break from walking to the village, Yuven stopped at a nearby lake. These are SO common in this village he thought as he attempted to inspect the lake through the thick layer of mist. "It's a surprise the villargers can see anything in this- hey what's that?". He had said this because he had noticed the body of a person, or maybe a statue, standing on the water.

Feeling curious, Yuven took two or three steps towards the lake. Examining the figure, Yuven realised she was a girl. Upon closer examination, Yuven decided she was infact NOT a staue, although he thought she was very still indeed.

"Um..hello?" Said Yuven, feeling like having a conversation.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Statue on the Water (Open)   Statue on the Water (Open) EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 9:17 pm

Throwing a Kunai, I glared at the figure out of my peripheral. Knowing the trajectory should have whizzed pass the mans ear, I returned to my original stance. Thankful for the fog and my speed, I barely had a difference in breath.

"Is there a particular reason you're out here, Shinobi? Or are you watching me?"

Admittedly irritated, I kept my stance, glaring at the intruder. My Chakrams were out in front of me again, and my muscles weren't strained at all. Smiling bitterly, I continued my training while being so... Rudely, interrupted.
Back to top Go down
Naga

PostSubject: Re: Statue on the Water (Open)   Statue on the Water (Open) EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 9:56 pm

Although the kunai would not have hit him, Yuven Hyuga tilted his head to the left just to be safe. As the weapon flew past his ear, he sighed and said, "It seems as if i've disturbed you. Sorry, it's not every day you see a kunoichi standing untop of a lake whilst managing to be so...still!"

Laughing, Yuven took a deep breath and spoke once more, "So, what excactly are you doing?" Judging by the way she stood, Yuven figured this was some sort of training excersise. Having forgotten to introduce himself, he said "The name's Yuven Hyuga of the leaf."
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Statue on the Water (Open)   Statue on the Water (Open) EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 11:15 pm

"I am training in my home land.... But, I am from here, Hyuga of the leaf."

Slowly, I set my arms down, before walking toward the man. My strides were even, the chakra still freezing the water underneath my feet. When I was twenty feet from him, and still on water, I stopped. Rolling my Chakrams in my hand, I tilted my head up, staring at him silently.

"Why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Naga

PostSubject: Re: Statue on the Water (Open)   Statue on the Water (Open) EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 6:41 pm

Scratching the back of his head, Yuven replied, "Well, i was here to deliver a message to Kiragakure and was on my way back when i stumbled upon you." After speaking, it occured to him that there was ice underneath her feet instead of water, and that he had somehow missed this phenomena this whole time!

How could i have not noticed? He thought, embarassed for not being able to uphold his clan's title of being the most observational. Silly Yuven!

"I've noticed that the water beneath you has frozen," he said, staring at the shining, blue ice beneath the woman, "Is that some sort of special jutsu?"
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Statue on the Water (Open)   Statue on the Water (Open) EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 9:01 pm

"Ah.... Yes and no."

Staring down at the ice beneath me, I frowned slightly. Sighing, I looked back up at him, and stretched out.

"It's my Chakra, and since... I'm a 'special' person, it kinda just happens."

Shrugging, I stared at him, unwilling to speak more. Men made me uncomfortable, and this man was no exception.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Statue on the Water (Open)   Statue on the Water (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Statue on the Water (Open)
Page 1 of 1