Naruto Role-Play

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432

Aegis

Finvarre

CyberTurtle77

Corren

Naga

Wakitaro

Aionrap

Nikolai Forge

Aj16amc

Top posting users this week

Share | 

We might become Sicarians Today.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nikolai Forge

PostSubject: We might become Sicarians Today.   Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:33 pm

Vinvent paced around waiting for his opponent. He had been planning on joining the Sicarius clan for some time. He passed the first gate of admission, which was his application. Now the real fight begins. The leader had said that Vinvent would be fighting a person who also passed the first gate. He knew nothing of his opponent, and kept himself armed with a bow, 20 arrows, and 10 Shurikens if needed. He needed to get on this clan. He felt that his strength faltered, and learning the Fyre Release will charge him up.

Nikolai stood in one of the stands cheering Vinvent on. The two had been close friends since childhood, and he was the only one that Vinvent actually respected. Nikolai knew the risks of his friend going into this. At any time, the leaders might come into this and lopside the fight to see how they do. He also thought about joining the clan as well. He wanted to become real strong, because he had been bested by a lowly mutt earlier.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aj16amc

PostSubject: Re: We might become Sicarians Today.   Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:47 pm

Kasai had filled out an application to join the Sicarius Clan about a week ago and got passed the first stage. Today will be when the second stage of the admission would take place. "Hmph..a fight, it won't be too hard!" Kasai muttered as she was getting her things to go to the arena. She put on her armor and her infamous blood red cloak as well as her claws. She grabbed her Quiver which contained around 20 to 25 arrows. She grabbed her Giant Folding Fan, 10 Shurikens, 10 Kunai, Retractable Arm Shield, some scrolls, and her Fire Sword. "Good to go!" Kasai said to herself. She covered her face and left.

Kasai arrived at the arena where the fight would be held and looked at her opponent. "What's with the weird get up.." Kasai asked herself. She showed her face to her opponent and said," Kasai Kagayaki at your service." The tone in Kasai's voice was very delicate and soft which wasn't like her at all. "I wish you luck Sr." Kasai added while she moved her hands.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nikolai Forge

PostSubject: Re: We might become Sicarians Today.   Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:51 pm

Vinvent struggled to keep his composure. Why in the hell was she acting so nice?! She had to have been playing this to throw Vinvent off his game, she just HAD TO. No matter. This was a fight for admission into one of the strongest clans of his day, and he could let every hint of his rage go. "Time to haul ass." Vinvent announced.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aj16amc

PostSubject: Re: We might become Sicarians Today.   Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:54 pm

Kasai's eyebrow raised in a curious manner. "I see he isn't as stupid as I thought he would be.." she thought. She bowed to him to show honor. When he announced that he would "haul ass" Kasai bit her lip and reached for a Kunai. "Your move." she said
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nikolai Forge

PostSubject: Re: We might become Sicarians Today.   Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:59 pm

Nikolai yelled, "Do not be enthalled by her appearance, Vinvent. I've made that mistake before and I've regretted it." "Do not be afraid. I plan on showing no mercy," Vinvent replied. Vinvent pulled out his bow and two arrows, one of them locked and loaded. He then aimed at the girl's abdomen.

Vinvent had to admit that he was impressed with the girl's beauty. Hidden Leaf doesn't have many good-looking girls.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aj16amc

PostSubject: Re: We might become Sicarians Today.   Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:04 pm

Kasai gritted her teeth as Nikolai talked. "You have a bow that is so cool! I have one too!" Kasai exclaimed, in a friendly tone. She saw that the man had aimed at her abdomen. She shook her finger and disapproved. Kasai could tell he thought she was cute so she could just use that to her advantage. "You can't catch me!" Kasai yelled as she did as backflip and ran up the stairs of the coliseum. From there Kasai grabbed her own Bow and had an arrow ready to shoot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nikolai Forge

PostSubject: Re: We might become Sicarians Today.   Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:09 pm

"I cannot concentrate! Shit!" Vinvent thought as his bow followed the girl. He was being thrown off his game, just as he had feared. No problem. Vinvent fired his bow at the girl quickly. He then fired 2 more arrows, hoping to catch her off guard.

17/20 arrows
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aj16amc

PostSubject: Re: We might become Sicarians Today.   Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:13 pm

Kasai chuckled at the guy's stupidity and launched her arrow. From there she activated her Retractable Shield which kept her safe from his arrows. One arrow managed to hit her but it made a tiny scratch. "Wow you're awesome!" she yelled. She did some more backflips and was now in a different location.

21/22 Arrows
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nikolai Forge

PostSubject: Re: We might become Sicarians Today.   Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:16 pm

"I am being bested by a half-naked bitch." Vinvent muttered. "What the fuck is wrong with me. Should I use my Jutsu?" He kept thinking. He managed to sidestep the attack, but barely. "You might want to do better than that, dog."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aj16amc

PostSubject: Re: We might become Sicarians Today.   Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:18 pm

She laughed at his statements. "You shouldn't be mean to people.." Kasai said. She got her bow and put a Shuriken and an arrow in it. Kasai then aimed the arrow and shuriken at Vinvent and shot it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nikolai Forge

PostSubject: Re: We might become Sicarians Today.   Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:40 am

"Enough of this." Vinvent said as he prepared the Great Dragon Fire Technique. This was after he was shot with the arrow. The arrow pierced his arm, but he was not affected.

375 Chakra out of 400
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aj16amc

PostSubject: Re: We might become Sicarians Today.   Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:44 am

Kasai smiled as the arrow pierced her opponent. She looked at Vinvent and as he prepared a jutsu she quickly moved near him. "Sorry for hurting you." she muttered
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nikolai Forge

PostSubject: Re: We might become Sicarians Today.   Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:46 am

"It's really no problem." Vinvent replied as he fired the Dragon Fire.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aj16amc

PostSubject: Re: We might become Sicarians Today.   Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:49 am

"HAHAHA!" Kasai laughed as she did some back flips and such. She was now hidden from her opponent as she was hiding between the seats

Last edited by Aj16amc on Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nikolai Forge

PostSubject: Re: We might become Sicarians Today.   Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:14 am

Vinvent grew angrier and used his Extinguishing Curtain Field Jutsu. "I Like how peasants like you talk big yet try to avoid gods like me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aj16amc

PostSubject: Re: We might become Sicarians Today.   Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:19 am

Kasai got a little ticked off and got out of her hiding place. "All bark but no bite." Kasai said. She did some hand seals quickly when she noticed what her opponent was doing and made 2 clones. The clones and herself got their Giant Folding Fans and got up in the air and moved around the arena thus avoiding the attack.

515/540
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nikolai Forge

PostSubject: Re: We might become Sicarians Today.   Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:44 pm

"Enough fighting with this garbage." Vinvent said to Nikolai. He prepared a shock of Lightning to come down on the trash AND the clones. "Lightning Cutter - Double Lightning Quake!" He chanted as he sank down into the face of the sorrounding earth and prepared to execute a soaring uppercut to the target's jaw. From this he would create a lightning cutter, split it in two and hit his opponent in a zig-zag-like formation.

Chakra - 250 - 400
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aj16amc

PostSubject: Re: We might become Sicarians Today.   Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:23 am

Kasai looked at her opponent and for once was actually scared. Her clones were all taken down and her fan managed to leave her hands. "AHH!!" Kasai yelled as she fell into the huge hole in the ground. She was never seen after this
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We might become Sicarians Today.   

Back to top Go down

We might become Sicarians Today.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NaruPG :: Konoha :: Training Grounds-
Jump to: