NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
The Death of Kisorgi EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
The Death of Kisorgi EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
The Death of Kisorgi EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
The Death of Kisorgi EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
The Death of Kisorgi EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
The Death of Kisorgi EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
The Death of Kisorgi EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
The Death of Kisorgi EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
The Death of Kisorgi EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
The Death of Kisorgi I_vote_lcapThe Death of Kisorgi I_voting_barThe Death of Kisorgi I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
The Death of Kisorgi I_vote_lcapThe Death of Kisorgi I_voting_barThe Death of Kisorgi I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

The Death of Kisorgi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

The Death of Kisorgi Empty
PostSubject: The Death of Kisorgi   The Death of Kisorgi EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 5:54 am

"Mongrels.."

Kuro Volk was walking alone through the forest, wearing his usual pitch black armor, and cape that was blowing off to his side from the wind.

"Who were they to challenge a God?"

He looked up at the sky, which had started to darken, and decided to head back to the Hidden Leaf Village, leaving behind a pile of dead bandits that had tried their luck against Kuro.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: The Death of Kisorgi   The Death of Kisorgi EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 5:55 am

Kisorgi saw the man, looked powerful, and figured that, since he felt stronger then usual today, He said, "Hey. I challenge you to a battle."
Back to top Go down
Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

PostSubject: Re: The Death of Kisorgi   The Death of Kisorgi EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 6:05 am

"You what?"

He slowly turned around to look at another rabid dog who wanted to oppose him.

"Alright then, dog! You have made a mistake opposing a God!"

He scoffed as he raised his arm.

"Restrain him, Enkidu!"

Two portals opened and shot out golden chains that aimed at the mongrel's arms to wrap around and trap him.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: The Death of Kisorgi   The Death of Kisorgi EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 6:33 am

As they wrapped around him, he struggled for a moment, knowing they had him good. He thrashed, pulling harder and harder, the chains wrapped around him more. He couldn't get out and said, "I guess I can't get out, what now? You gonna release me?"
Back to top Go down
Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

PostSubject: Re: The Death of Kisorgi   The Death of Kisorgi EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 6:42 am

What the mongrel had said made Kuro let out a loud laugh.

"Not exactly, dog."

A portal opened up behind him, a magnificent golden sword emerged as grasped it and pointed it at the mongrel.

"You made the mistake of opposing a God, now suffer the consequences, mongrel!"

He walked up to the restrained dog, struggling to break free.

"Pathetic.."

He held his sword back, thrusting forward, and driving it through the stomach of the mongrel before him, blood dripped from the blade that emerged out of his back.

"Do not think this was not your fault."

He removed the blade and dismissed it from sight, Enkidu had dissolved as well, leaving the mongrel to fall on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: The Death of Kisorgi   The Death of Kisorgi EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 6:44 am

As the blade went through him, he spit out blood. He spit it towards Gilgamesh. "I guess..." He spit out a bit more blood, as it dripped out of his gut and mouth.. "This is my end, hurry it up will you? I have to face my fear now. What happens after death."
Back to top Go down
Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

PostSubject: Re: The Death of Kisorgi   The Death of Kisorgi EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 6:48 am

"There will be nothing waiting for you, mongrel."

He walked up to the lingering dog, raising up Ea, and bringing his arm down, he pierced his neck with the blade.

"For you are only but a lowly cur."
Back to top Go down
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: The Death of Kisorgi   The Death of Kisorgi EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 6:50 am

As the blade entered his neck, his eyes rolled back into his head, he lost consiousnes, and died shortly after. As he died, he thought he was an idiot, and had failed what he was to do. To die saving someone, god damn this man... He grew limp as he died and hung in the chains.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Death of Kisorgi   The Death of Kisorgi Empty

Back to top Go down

The Death of Kisorgi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NaruPG :: Konoha :: Forest-
Jump to: