NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only) EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only) EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only) EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only) EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only) EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only) EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only) EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only) EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only) EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only) I_vote_lcapTea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only) I_voting_barTea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only) I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only) I_vote_lcapTea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only) I_voting_barTea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only) I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only) Empty
PostSubject: Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only)   Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only) EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 7:56 pm

The water was boiling, letting out a typical ear splitting shriek that signaled its readiness. Rushing toward it with the cups that held the herbs, I quickly poured the water in, and swirled each glass carefully. Moving over to the bakery side, I grabbed three bowls of ramen- matching the number of tea glasses. When each were ready and perfected, I smiled gently.

How's this, uncle?

Putting the serving platter on my hand, I lifted it until I was comfortable with the height, quickly rushing to serve the table with so many civilians. Setting the tray down on top of the table, I passed out each of the dishes, ignoring the pain that came with handling the hot dishes easily. Smiling at the men and women, I bowed, taking the dish to a now occupied table- where I took out my note pad and pen. Smiling at the table's occupants, I asked the same thing that I've asked for ten years now-

"What would you like to order?"
Back to top Go down
http://tnnarupg.createaforum.net
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only)   Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only) EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 8:15 pm

I smiled at the young lady serving me as i set aside the papers I had been reading. "I'm sorry, brining work with me once again to lunch." Here i laugh for a moment then settle into the chair more comfortably, the warm sunlight dancing across the table.

"I'd like some chicken ramen please, with carrots and fried shrimp if you had them. No tea please, I'm afraid I've never gotten used to the taste to like it. A glass of water and ice would be more preferable, thank you." This order reminded me of the man from kiriga a few days ago, and how that night had ended, a frown crosses my face, soon replaced with a smile again. "Also, I'd like to know your name, if it's not too much to ask? Oh, but forgive me, my name is Takumi, pleased to meet you." I say smiling brightly.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only)   Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only) EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 8:24 pm

"My name is Lucine, Lucine Raenin Okami... Well. My adopted name. But that's a bother. We also have fruit if you'd like that, sir."

Writing down each of his words, I gave a bright grin. It seemed to help people who were troubled, and by that small frown that was on his face for a mere second, it looked like he could use it. flattening my Qipao's ruffles, I put my pen in the air

"We also have Sake, the northern people's Vodke, and some Southerner Rum. The Vodke stems from Kiriga, and Rum from Kumoga. The fruit is, of course, picked from here in Konoha. We do have shrimp, fished from the Kiriga's oceanic boats. So, please, don't hold back if you wish to add anything to your meal!"
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only)   Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only) EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 8:31 pm

"I'm afraid i have to go back to work after this, so no alcohol for me." I say, thinking on the fruit for a moment, then deciding against it. "The ramen will be more then enough thanks." I say returning to my papers to look them over, muttering about "bones" and "how do they get a kunai in there?"
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only)   Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only) EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:06 pm

Bowing, I set off for the kitchen- preparing the noodles and water. After letting them take their time preparing, I grabbed the water glass that I had chosen for Takumi, before walking to his table once more. Setting it down on the Laced set, I bowed deeply to him.

"Your noodles will be ready shortly, sir! Is there anything else you need?"
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only)   Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only) EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:12 pm

"Hmm, yes..." I say for moment then break away from the papers. "yes i was wondering why you are working here?" I say, nonchalantly looking up from my papers and staring above my glasses; my eyes, a pale grey, stare right into her's. Then looking down i pick up the glass and take a drink from it, the water fresh and cold.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only)   Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only) EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:16 pm

Nonplussed by the question, I offered a smile once more. It wasn't the first time that I've been asked the question.

"My family... Sent me here. That is all. This is my home, an this is... Where I have to stay."

My smile now fake, I bowed once more.

"Is that all?"
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only)   Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only) EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 12:54 am

"Sorry to have surprised you with it, it's just that.. well... you don't seem all that likely to be a waitress. But I shall press no more, if you wish it to remain as it is." I say, taking another drink from my glass and returning to my papers. "Curious attacks of late, by the way. You may wish to remain indoors at night until we catch whatever is responsible." I say, staring broodingly at the papers. "Doesn't make sense" I mutter to myself.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only)   Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only) EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 1:00 am

"I'm not allowed outside, sir."

Smiling gently, I bowed before rushing to get his noodles. Setting them in front of him, I bowed again.

"Please, try them and tell me if you wish a different bowl."
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only)   Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only) EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 1:09 am

I eagerly begin to eat, savoring the simple yet complimenting flavors. "It is delicous, thank you." I say as I begin to enjoy my meal fully, taking my time to eat everything together to fully expierence the flavors.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only)   Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only) EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 1:17 am

Nodding my head, I closed my book.

"We have pastries as well, if you wish them. I'll personally take them from my credit, as you seem nice. And, since you seem so interested, I'll allow you to ask any question you deem needed."

For some reason, I felt the need to satiate this man's thirst for knowledge...
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only)   Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only) EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 1:56 am

I had just eaten the last of my shrimp and looked up at her smiling. "Oh we'd be here all the night if that were true, but if you will permit me one question, and perhaps a slice of pie?" I ask her, finishing my water down, feeling too stuffed for a slice of pie, but nor caring. "As too my question, well, it's really quite simple. Why is someone of your strength working as a waitress in a ramen house?" I ask this blatantly, not bothering with pretense or wordplay. I could tell strength lied under those eyes, the strength to fight many great ninja.... so why was she here?
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only)   Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only) EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 2:04 am

"What kind of pie? We have most kinds, such as Kiwi, lime, pecan, and several others."

The fake smile was plastered on my face again, as He talked about my 'strength'

Not really YOUR strength, right?

Sansuke's warm voice filled my head, and I could feel my eye twitch. It seemed as though he was always watching, though I knew that wasn't entirely true.

I am watching, Lucine. Quit being so childish.

And you quit being so... So... Guardian-like!

Clearing my throat, I smiled again- more genuine of course.

"Because, in truth, I am caged here. My Uncle has taken several measures to keep me here, paid by my adopted parents- who claim not to be so. They'll say that I'm a dead daughter of a family friend, and everything, just to cover up their 'mistake'... Though, I bring them revenue. Is that truly your only question, or have I raised more curiosity?"
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only)   Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only) EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 2:16 am

"Ah ever the dance of words isn't it?" I ask deciding on which kind of pie I wished to partake in. "Do you happen to have pumpkin with fresh whipped cream?" It was a long shot, but also my favorites.

"Your a fool you know?" said Taka, in a brooding tone. "She is obviously like us, why don't you come out and ask, Why I can even sense her spirit..." Here i cut him off curtly. "If she doesn't wish to say then so be it, I will not force the matter." "But.." he began to continue, but i ignored him, focusing now on the question to ask.

"Do you, perhaps, have a favorite animal?" I ask, trying to sound as out-of-the blue as possible.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only)   Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only) EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 2:24 am

"I would only have to make the whipped cream, which is a simple enough task. As for the second question...."

Tapping my lip with my pen, I could feel my blonde hair file out of my hood from my ponytail, and moved to retie it.

"Most likely-"

Shut up, Lucine.

"-a Wolf."

You're officially an idiot... And this is why we are at a constant argument. I'm the smarter one.

Shut up, he's not a problem like the rest of the customers.
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only)   Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only) EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 2:52 am

"A wolf hunh? Nobel creatures, family matters greatly to them.. the pack stays together to survive.. though their family need not always be blood. But, no matter, If it's not to much trouble I'll have the pumpkin and whipped cream." Here i turn inward to taka.

"You sure she has a spirit residing within her?" I ask him, not willing to take chances.
"Yes , Yes i'm sure. Her aura is that of a spirit holder, same as your own." He said slightly annoyed I didn't believe him.
"Well what am i supposed to ask, Hey what's the creature you have residing next to your soul named?" Not exactly subtle.
"I'm sure you will figure it out" He replied before going back into slumber.

"Un-helpful featherbrained" I mutter to myself when i notice the pie sitting in front of me and look up, alarmed.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only)   Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only) EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 3:00 am

This guy looks, smells, and ACTS wrong, Lucine. Keep up your guard, unless I have to like, shroud in you again. That'd be awkward. Especially in public.

Takumi was staring at me eyes wide and alarmed.

"Hey, you okay there?"

My eyes narrowed, and I could feel some of Sansuke's trace habits filter in me like normal. My fists were clenching and unclenching, and my eyes shifted every now and then. I wondered if he could see the teal bits that would dot them whenever Sansuke looked through my eyes, as I could feel his spirit doing now.

He seems.... Off. This is odd.

What?

I'm not sure.. We'll have to see.

My eyes locked onto my customer, and my smile was back on my face.
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only)   Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only) EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 3:06 am

"this pie looks delicious thank you." I say quickly taking a mouthful of it. It was indeed delicious and whole-sum.. I felt as if another bite would cause me to die i was so full. "I believe i need to be blunt at this point, for the sake of myself and you as well. I believe your bloodline and mine may have mingled some time ago. The we share a common ancestor along with their powers. So I will ask one last question, one final question for you. What is your spirit's name?" Here the smile had been replaced with a hard look and the joviality had left my face for seriousness.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only)   Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only) EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 3:11 am

My face was still in its stoic smile, as I attempted to play it off.

"Spirit? Well, you already know my name! My spirit is me, right?"

I knew it Lucine. Let me out. Let me talk to him. I swear up and down this guy doesn't feel right, and look. He's a spirit-holder too.

I could feel the warmth surge through me again, and had to grip a chair to stave off Sansuke's attempt to get out.

Calm down, maybe I can play it off.
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only)   Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only) EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 3:17 am

"Perhaps, I am mistaken... perhaps i look the fool. But I know you are a spirit holder... I know this for fact." i whisper this before standing. I place the money down on the table and turn to leave. "If ever wish to tell me the truth feel free to come see me at the hospital. No one will stop you from leaving this place, no one could stop you from leaving." I say before turning and begin to walk towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only)   Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only) EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 3:21 am

"They can, though.."

I remembered the chains that would be used on me, if I chose to misbehave.

"I..."

looking down, I sighed.

Don't do it, Lucine.

But... I have to know...
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only)   Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only) EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 3:38 am

"Yes?" I ask, standing by the door. I had duties to attend to besides being at the hospital and had little time to dally, but if she was one of my clan... I could not let her stay here.. enthralled.

"It's your turn to ask the question, but be quick please.. my time is valuable at the moment and must not be wasted. And if the spirit doesn't trust me ask him if he knows taka?" I say, still standing at the door.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only)   Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only) EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 4:41 pm

"If I leave, the Shinobi hired by my parents will hunt me... Could you possibly stop that?"

Taka? How the hell.... Lucine.

Yes?

He is what he says he is.

You're certain?

Indeed.

Taking a deep breath, I pulled off my apron, and took the money off of the table. Running to Takumi, I gave his money back.

"If what you say is true, then you need not pay... You're helping me, I would hope you didnt have to pay at all for that."
Back to top Go down
Aegis

Aegis

PostSubject: Re: Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only)   Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only) EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 5:47 pm

"Oh I think we'll both have to pay in the end." I say staring across at the two be the corner. Both were intently focused of the two of us. "Holding you here against your will like this violates several tenets passed by the late hokage. We shall go to the anbu headquarters at one and report this. they will make a full investigation and arrest these people for their crimes." I say, hoping to avoid actually having to fight them. At the moment I hadn't had to fight in weeks and preferred it that way.

"But i doubt those two over their will let us get that far, let's hope they scare easy, hunh?" I say smiling as a visible pulse of lightning chakara shot up my arm, crackling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Finvarre
Admin
Finvarre

PostSubject: Re: Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only)   Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only) EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 5:58 pm

Lucine. Let me out, now.

Staring in fear at the two men- who I knew very well.... From what they had tried to do to me -I backed behind Takumi. Unsure as to why I was trusting of this man, I pulled my hoodie tight around me, and stared as the Shinobi got out kunai and shuriken.

Lucine. Please, let me help you... We're in this together.

"Takumi.... Does Taka know Sansuke?"

My wall against Sansuke's wishes was slowly going down, and I could feel his spirit brush against mine closer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only)   Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only) Empty

Back to top Go down

Tea Wench- Hidden? (Invite Only)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next