NaruPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role-Play

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Mateo Verde[Kumogakure] EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Mateo Verde[Kumogakure] EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Mateo Verde[Kumogakure] EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Mateo Verde[Kumogakure] EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Mateo Verde[Kumogakure] EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Mateo Verde[Kumogakure] EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Mateo Verde[Kumogakure] EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Mateo Verde[Kumogakure] EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Mateo Verde[Kumogakure] EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432
Mateo Verde[Kumogakure] I_vote_lcapMateo Verde[Kumogakure] I_voting_barMateo Verde[Kumogakure] I_vote_rcap 
Aegis
Mateo Verde[Kumogakure] I_vote_lcapMateo Verde[Kumogakure] I_voting_barMateo Verde[Kumogakure] I_vote_rcap 
Finvarre
CyberTurtle77
Corren
Naga
Wakitaro
Aionrap
Nikolai Forge
Aj16amc
Top posting users this week
No user

Mateo Verde[Kumogakure]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aionrap

Aionrap

Mateo Verde[Kumogakure] Empty
PostSubject: Mateo Verde[Kumogakure]   Mateo Verde[Kumogakure] EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 2:02 am

Name: Mateo Verde of the Torai Clan

Alias: Jupiter & Green

Background:
Mateo was born as simply as anyone else was. No special rituals, emergency operations, or foretold omens, just a natural born child. Being born in the Torai clan he was raised quite different than most however. Trained in the lesser branch, he was raised to be a ninja. But showing exceptional promise he was also given special attention. He was heavily educated and had attained the ability to properly meditate at the age of seven.

For most the skill is very hard to master and being a young age with a fleeting and constantly distracted mind, made it even more of a whooping feat. Showing great promise he was considered the reincarnation of the great Mitsunari Torai. The first to awaken the Toraigan, but also the one to be corrupted by its power.

His great promise made him treated with utmost respect, but also made everyone put on a mask around him. Everyone, assuming he would grow to become a village head one day, never was truthful, even when he was wrong. On most occasions he would purposely choose wrong to test his friends and just like he expected no one corrected him. Having no true friends or friends for that matter, he retreated into the depths of his mind.

Meditating and physically strengthening himself daily, he kept to himself and enjoyed his time alone. His parents were removed from his life upon him obtaining the title of a prodigy early on, so he truly was alone.

As time rolled on, he was eventually a candidate to be taught the Toraigan. A Doujutsu forbidden for it's corrupting qualities. Though he was a candidate and of course expected to obtain it, it wasn't set in stone. The intelligence of the elders still wouldn't let the teachings be so easily handed out. No matter how much promise one showed, they still valued morals.

Mateo of course understood and even slightly foresaw their choice coming and humbly accepted. Eventually as Mateo reached age sixteen he grew tired of his secluded life. Around this time he began showing interest in a particular female in his clan. Of course she was startled and the clan took notice of this act. They eventually did settle into each other however, but sadly with Mateo's high expectations he wasn't allowed to engage in any romantic actions.

He knew why, but he still didn't agree. If he was the prodigy then why couldn't he live how he wanted? His female companion also understood and sadly encouraged him to move on. She didn't want to hold him back and he knew it. It pained him, but he did make the choice and at that action of putting the future well being of his clan before himself, he was taught the Toraigan.

Obviously transcending to a status above most now, Mateo was already considered the Torai clan head. A position he despised. Never truly experiencing people acting true to their feelings with him, except for his small relationship, he decided to go on an assignment. His task to explore the world and acquire knowledge to better his clan. Of course it was obviously an escape from this world in the mountains, but the elders approved and now he is off. His story starts now in the village of Kumogakure.

Appearance:
Mateo Verde[Kumogakure] Kiseki_no_sedai_by_kuroko_life-d66eu8b
Mateo appears as a slightly attractive teenage male. He isn't anything to make a female double take, but he is slightly above average. When not paying attention or daydreaming it is easily discernible, as his eye lids go half closed and his passive smile fades.  He has a head of red lush medium length hair, that is mildly unkempt.

His clothing is a black captains jacket with gold chains down pieces of its length for accent. Underneath Mateo wears a fuchsia dress shirt with a red tie. His lower torso is simply a pair of form fitting dress pants and black leather shoes. It is unknown where he acquired such high end clothing, but it is easily assumed it was stolen.  

His build is covered by his layers of clothing, but it is worth mentioning his muscles are lightly defined. His legs are also the longer part of his body, giving him a more lanky appearance.

The voice of this teen is smooth as butter and is hard to tell when he is aggravated through it alone.

Personality:
Mateo can be described as humble, disciplined, competitive, vibrant, and open minded. He is an individual who values the strength of words written in ink. But also the ones expressed through actions or in the mind. Though he isn't a fully enlightened individual, he likes to pick at the mind of elders and enjoys hearing about life experiences. He knows at his age many are ignorant and headstrong, like he used to be, so he tries to deviate from the norm.

Now he isn't a peaceful pacifist who tries to calm and win his enemies over with words, but he is a a seeker of knowledge and likes to feed his brain. Along with his brain, he enjoys keeping his body fit and uses it as his main weapon. With a strong body and healthy mind, he feels his foothold in the ninja world is very secure.

Mateo can also be classified as a pupil to all who have something to offer. Whether it be words or training, Mateo is a very mentally hungry individual. He can often be found spending his free time meditating on words and philosophies or build those of his own. He shows a great amount of respect and love to life as a whole, but sees no issue in purging one from the world. He greatly values balance and knows every action has an effect or reciprocal. With this knowledge in mind, he understands at times work must be done in the darkness and some must sacrifice for the greater good. This makes him act as a neutral entity and even sometimes he chooses to act in his favor, though it may not always benefit others. He is a clean palette almost and likes to let others express their visions through him. Being a clean slate is not to be mixed up with being a pure being, but rather a being open to be influenced.

This does not mean he has no sense of morals and no will of his own, but he is a free spirit and prefers to support others, rather than take lead. He tends to keep his ambitions to himself and even at the time he has none. Currently he only wishes to grow stronger physically and mentally.

All in all, Mateo is almost a completely free spirit. He has loyalty to his home, family, and village, but he doesn't let it attach him to one place. Being a seeker of knowledge, he likes to travel, and see things from a different perspective. Unless giving a reason, he is friendly to all he comes across, even to the point of showing respect to an opponent.

In battle he likes to rely on his instincts allowing more natural and unpredictable fluid movements, but also knows when thinking needs to be done. He puts his allies in high regard and at times puts his well being over theirs. His primary style of fighting is Taijutsu, but he does dabble in the arts of Ninjutsu. He tries to perform Genjutsu, but has little to no talent in the arts, but still understands the mechanic behind it.

Being a maturing teen, Mateo does have a weak spot for women. Not mature enough to go to great extents, but they do have a special place in his heart and he will go to greater lengths for them than for males. The same goes for youth and elders, not the attraction part, but the tendency to go to great lengths.

Specialization

Majour: Taijutsu

Minour: Ninjutsu

-Chakra Style: Raiton& Suiton

Village of Allegiance: Kumogakure

Clan: Torai Clan

Last edited by Aionrap on Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Corren
Admin
Corren

Mateo Verde[Kumogakure] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mateo Verde[Kumogakure]   Mateo Verde[Kumogakure] EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 4:30 am

Approved. Make sure to Copy/Paste this page into Graded Characters. Have fun!
Back to top Go down

Mateo Verde[Kumogakure]
Page 1 of 1