Naruto Role-Play

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read the rules, banned Jutsu list, and news guys. Stay up-to-date!
Mind the Moderators and Admins in the CB- we do enforce our rules everyone.
Okay everyone, Re-post your finished and graded characters in Graded Characters. Read the topic "Explanation" as well, please!
Have a comment or suggestion? PM one of the Moderators, who will show it to the Administrators. Remember, Moderators are your bridge to the Admins!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tenshi Sneaking out to see Sumaru
Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:21 pm by Dann432432

» Indigo vs Sento vsTenzo
Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm by Dann432432

» I Declare (after 4 weeks so why not now)
Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am by Corren

» Where to nest? (Poll)
Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am by Corren

» Early declaration.
Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:18 am by Aegis

» Tenzo's Declaration :3
Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm by Corren

» Hokage Election (Story Line)
Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm by Dann432432

» Double-Edged Sword (Locked)
Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:48 am by Tenzo Uzumaki

» Meet The Father
Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm by Dann432432

Top posters
Dann432432

Aegis

Finvarre

CyberTurtle77

Corren

Naga

Wakitaro

Aionrap

Nikolai Forge

Aj16amc

Top posting users this week

Share | 

We re here to choke rouges and chew bubblegum.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Naga

PostSubject: We re here to choke rouges and chew bubblegum.   Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:55 pm

Yuven stood infront of the bar, recalling his mission as he waited for his teammates. He had to detain 3 rouge ninja who were Chunin level, and bring at least one back to the hokage.

Knowing that he would need to be smart, he began going over a couple of combos in his head, aswell as what jutsu would work well in a team. He expected his companions to arrive any minute now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aionrap

PostSubject: Re: We re here to choke rouges and chew bubblegum.   Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:11 pm

Arriving to the scene, where action was bound to happen, Emilio added a bit more color to the mix. His ice blue hair and his typical clothing. Definitely shouting ninjasarcasm. The establishment was like a typical old bar, except for one detail. That being the devilish insignia of a skull emblazoned above the the doors.

Obviously a rogue ninja hang out, so though his mission was to handle three, more than likely others would be present. Hopefully with smooth words the group Emilio would be able to persuade the ninja's they needed to come outside. But that was a bridge to be crossed later, in the meantime Emilio was sneaking up on who he assumed was his teammate. As sly as a lion in a Savannah Emilio crept up to the boys frame. He seemed to be preoccupied with something at the time, so this made the act all the more simple.

Emerging behind him, Emilio would whisper delicately in his ear. "hi" A reaction was expected, but Emilio didn't know what it would be, so taking precaution he would leap back and chuckle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: We re here to choke rouges and chew bubblegum.   Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:20 pm

Kisorgi had gotten word of what was going to go down. The mission was simple, but with the setting and his luck, they would have a bit more then they planned. Of course, He was of good size, and his Taijutsu skill was good, better then his Ninjutsu. he hadn't meet his teammates before. Although, They would probably underestimate him being 21 and still a Genin.

This didn't bother him as he walked towards the meeting spot. He pulled out his sword and checked if his blade had grown dull, thankfully it hadn't. He sheathed it and soon after arrived. He saw Emilio and Yuven, and say, "I'm here."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naga

PostSubject: Re: We re here to choke rouges and chew bubblegum.   Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:28 pm

Now, Yuven had infact expected a surprise-attack of some sort. However, that part was expected to happen inside the bar, so unfortunatley he was not prepared for Emilio's prank. Like a cat, Yuven jumped the left ever so quickly, pulling out a kunai as he did so. However, to his surprise he saw not the 7 foot tall thug he had expected, but instead he found himself facing a boy with blue hair and a mischiveus expression.

This was not a thug.

"Sorry, you startled me abit" Yuven said, putting away his kunai and laughing. "You must be Emilio right? And," he turned to the other man that had just spoken, "Kisorgi?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aionrap

PostSubject: Re: We re here to choke rouges and chew bubblegum.   Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:33 pm

"Yeaup Emilio Nagasaki, you can call me Leo or something simpler though. Nice to meet the both of you." Changing persona's from his mischievous self, to a more serious one, he was ready for this mission. He knew it was to be handled with seriousness and could be pretty dangerous. Three Chunin against three Genin, wits were dire in this situation.

"Just for a bit of safety, we should take of our headbands." He didn't really examine each of them close enough to determine if they had one, but he untied his from his thigh and placed it in his tool pouch. "Surely walking into a rouge bar with Konoha headband won't be safe." He would then look at the male known as Kisorgi, expecting some wisdom considering the age difference.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: We re here to choke rouges and chew bubblegum.   Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:16 pm

"He's right, they'll attack us even faster if we have our Konoha headbands on, hide them. Keep on your guard, they are unpredictable. Now, If this goes south, we need an escape plan. While there is supposed to be 3, there will be more. If you want to be reckless, go ahead. While this mission seems easy enough, they are more powerful then us, but, we have the element of surprise.  You do need to remember, Chances are, We will be in for one hell of a fight." He said, shaking his head.

"This means, If we even underestimate them a tiny bit, we are done for. This means we gotta go in with something like a distraction or a plan. I could go in, pretend to get a drink, and figure out how many guys there are. Then we could figure out exactly what to do. Considering everything, That's the best plan."

Last edited by Dann432432 on Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I work best when sleepy. Shaddup.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naga

PostSubject: Re: We re here to choke rouges and chew bubblegum.   Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:08 pm

Hoping not too sound rude, Yuven said, "There is another way actually.". Expecting them not to know what he meant, he continued, "I'm from the clan known as Hyuga; every member of that clan possesses a special dojutsu known as th Byakugan.".

Yuven though that the two might never have heard of his kekkai Genkkai, so in order to clarify their possible questions he quickly activated his Byakugan. Instantly, his white eyes became surrounded with bulging veins which may seem freaky to the faint-hearted.

As he examined the inside of the eerie-looking bar, Yuven relayed his data to his teammates. "There are quite a few people inside, however most are Genin or below." He spotted 3 people who had a significantly higher amount of chakra than the others; Those are our targets he thought to himself, before speaking again. "Our targets are sitting near the back of the bar, all next to each other," he turned to his companions, "Plans?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aionrap

PostSubject: Re: We re here to choke rouges and chew bubblegum.   Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:32 pm

Emilio nodded and was happy to have a Hyuuga accompany him. He had heard mant tales about their mystical all seeing eyes, but it seemed his were a little off. "Genin and below? Hmmmm might wanna fix your goggles, rogues are usually Chunin and higher." He poked the Hyuuga's head, wondering what was up. "Rogues are usually pretty confident in their abilities, we can just call them out and fight them three on three. With Kisorgi here, we can pass as rogues easily." He nodded his head in Kisorgi's direction.

His age could really prove to be an asset to this mission, along with the combination of Yuven's eyes. "Now we just need to find out who are targets are." He placed a hand on his chin lightly in thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: We re here to choke rouges and chew bubblegum.   Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:01 pm

"I have a plan, It is kinda risky to do... Now, We need to wait till one comes out, and then take him out quickly and quietly. If we can, I can put on the uniform, and go in and talk to the three. I would walk out with them, and you two would be on the roof ready to attack. Now, We have to be sure everyone can do their part, I can, I'm of legal age to do mine, You two seem light enough on your feet that you can do my part. Worse comes to worse, We will have to fight them 3 on 3, but even then, If we keep a clear head, we could beat them. Albeit It would take a bit more effort and smarts, but we could. I am also quite big, so being my size with my looks, I can look like a rouge ninja, and with Yuvens Byakugan, you two could tell whom was whom. Now, There is a problem with my plan, and that's if they get help. If they do, or if I get caught, I need you two to run. Cause, I can take a few... but not the whole bar. Just remember that, Cause if you come in and try to save me, you would be risking both of your lives, and that's just unnecessary, Plus, I would have to face my true fear. Death itself." He said, and then shook off a shroud of doubt.

"If any of us were to die... It would be me, you two are much younger and have a life ahead of you, I'm a 21 year old Genin, I barely passed the Academy. You two have passed it with flying colors. Now, Are you ready?" He said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naga

PostSubject: Re: We re here to choke rouges and chew bubblegum.   Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:11 pm

Yuven took the man's last few words into though; His plan may indeed work, but if something went wrong, he was willing to give up his life. Can i REALLY let him do that? he thought to himself, looking at the man, hoping to see some form of confidence in him. Then, he turned to look at Emilio to see if he was ready.

The moment of truth would come soon, and the mission's success-along with Kisorgi's life- was all down to the two of them.

"Very well," said Yuven, nodding before speaking to Emilio, "I suggest we start going up. I can monitor what happens inside with my eyes, however inaccurate they may currently be. To you Kisorgi, i wish the best of luck."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aionrap

PostSubject: Re: We re here to choke rouges and chew bubblegum.   Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:19 pm

Emilio halfheartedly listening to the in his opinion drawn out speech, started swinging his nunchaku half way through. He got the plan, he didn't need to hear an elder story about the youth of Konoha and the Will of the Fire. "Gotcha, go kick ass big dude."

putting his weapons away he made a leap and perched himself on the wooden roof. Producing a kunai in each hand, he began twirling them on his fingers. "Byakugan huh . . . You know, I would kill for eyes like that." He would look with only his ordinary eyes to Yuven. As he would wait for the plan to follow through, he would dwell on the many drawn out class lessons in the academy about the great Doujutsu.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: We re here to choke rouges and chew bubblegum.   Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:20 pm

Kisorgi shook his head. "Get on the roof. I can do the first part of the plan." He said, leaning against a wooden support beam outside of the bar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naga

PostSubject: Re: We re here to choke rouges and chew bubblegum.   Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:25 pm

Yuven joined Emillio on the roof, slightly shaken by the fact that he would kill for his eyes. He just hoped it wouldn't happen. Looking back at Kisorgi, he said " Good luck, if you need help, we'll-i mean, I will try my best to help you."

He made sure to keep his distance from Emilio, not because he had anything against him, just because of his previous comment. "I really hope everything goes well," he said, using his dojutsu to see what happened inside the bar, "Especially considering the amount of things that could go wrong!"

Chakra: 340/350
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aionrap

PostSubject: Re: We re here to choke rouges and chew bubblegum.   Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:36 pm

Emilio chuckled as Yuven distanced himself, but he thought it was rightfully placed. With a yawn he stood and stretched, waiting for the mission to fall through. He didn't have much to worry about. no Byakugan and not old enough to help in the bar, so he just relaxed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: We re here to choke rouges and chew bubblegum.   Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:51 pm

As one of the weaker ones came out, Kisorgi leaped forward, nailing the man with an elbow in the nose, then a knee to the gut. He then threw the man onto the ground and kicked him in the head. This merely dazed the man. Kisorgi mounted him and ground and pounded to the point where the man was knocked out. He lifited the man and brang him around back and took his uniform and put it on. He walked back out, and walked into the bar.

The bar was decently loud inside, and he saw the men he was looking for, then he walked over to them and called for a drink from the bartender. He drank it and gained the courage to do it. "Hey, You three, What's your names?" They just turned and looked at him , "Well, How about I buy you three a drink no? Then we can get friendly?" He said, signaling for drinks for the three. The 4 of them drank and got decently friendly, then Kisorgi said the words, "I Challenge the Three of you to a fight. All three." He said, then thought "I sure as hell hope they are ready... Cause If they aren't I'm fucked."

The three got up and headed out the door, Kisorgi walking behind them. Kisorgi knew that He could kill one, maybe two, but incapacitating a third? That was beyond his skills. He had his blade, but that was about it. He had thought about it, and decided against it. He did have his jutsu, which meant he could possibly incapacitate the third one, but not without adding to his number disadvantage. The group was near the door...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naga

PostSubject: Re: We re here to choke rouges and chew bubblegum.   Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:33 am

For a while, Yuven monitored what happened in the bar; nothing seemed to go wrong, and Kisorgi managed to gain their trust and lead them outside. All was going well.

Then, he spotted Kisorgi coming out of the bar, followed by the three rouge ninjas. It was then that he realised how much Kisorgi looked like a rouge, which made Yuven question is alliegance. But suddenly he remembered his mission, and dismissed all possibility of Kisorgi actually being a rouge. "there they are," he said with a smile, waitng for the rouges to get abit farther so that they didn't cause the other rouges to come out like a pack of wolves.

Once he believed they were far enough, he signalled at Emilio to attack.

It was now, or never!

As fast as he could, he took out a smoke bomb and hurled it at the two, causing it to explode in a large cloud of black smoke, hopefully surprising the rouges and giving them an opening. Like a tiger attacks it's prey, Yuven leapt off the roof, throwing kunai into the smoke knowing that by know Kisorgi would be out of range.

Chakra: 330/350
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aionrap

PostSubject: Re: We re here to choke rouges and chew bubblegum.   Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:09 pm

The powder blue haired teen watched lackadaisically as Kisogri, lead the rogues out the bar. Silently shifting his frame to perch over the wooden roof, he prepared to strike. Then Yuven, took lead. He was surprised at the ferocity of the Hyuuga's attack. Usually they were more lax and less explosive in their combat styles, but to each his own Emilio shrugged.

The only thing he did mind, was the use of smoke bombs, now he would have to wait for the smoke to clear before striking. Not everyone had Byakugan to see through the thick smog, but hopefully Yuven could handle himself while he was in there. With a sigh, he hoped off the roof with his two kunai still in hand. A little irritated at the rashness of the Hyuuga, but he was a forgiving person and just wanted to handle the task at hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: We re here to choke rouges and chew bubblegum.   Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:55 pm

Kisorgi dashed into it and tackled a rouge man, since he knew the build of the two, and punched him once or twice. He would then get pushed back and then kicked in the gut. He would dodge a few kicks and attack back. this happened a few times, then they both drew their swords A sword fight commenced, unaffected by what the other two were donig. it went on for awhile, slices and blocks, along with a few parrys.

Their swordfight went on for about 2 minutes, fast paced as hell, and then Kisorgi managed to, after parrying, get a kick in and then a blade into the mans chest. The man went back a bit, but then kicked Kisorgi in the chest, keeping the blade in, as to slow the bleeding. The man continued his blade assult, and kept missing, his eyes starting to glaze over. Kisorgi ducked under one of his slashes, and kicked the blades handle, plungeing the blade farther into the mans chest, then grabbed the mans blade, and stabbed him in the throat, and grabbed both blades and looked at the fights.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We re here to choke rouges and chew bubblegum.   

Back to top Go down

We re here to choke rouges and chew bubblegum.
Page 1 of 1